[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Yeah, the jewel is kinda weird. I mean it doesn exactly what it says it does, so nothing wrong with the wording I think. It's just that it's stupidly OP. Just doesn't make any sense at all after they nerfed ES.
welcome new es shield :D
Sorry if someone has already anwsered this, but could any give me some tips how to lvl a templar?
Im using a Tabu with firestorm atm but it just feels slow.
"
Coolfirren wrote:
Sorry if someone has already anwsered this, but could any give me some tips how to lvl a templar?
Im using a Tabu with firestorm atm but it just feels slow.

Scorching ray cast while channeling firestorm is decent and wrecks story bosses. Could also do Whispering Ice with a cwc SR setup.
Ele Blade Vortex works fine, depends if you like the skill.
Sunder works well even without skill tree help if you get nice unique weapons, will fall off later though.

Lightpoacher makes mid 50s to 80s go very very fast. With brightbeak+some spell to start it off you can farm open layouts so hard.
I'm playing this as my Abyss League starter. I'm upset that I didn't pick up a %ES watcher's eye when it was cheaper, but the vitality one is great. I'm hoping they'll fix the Clarity one. 6 Link Shav's is my next buy, but it hasn't felt necessary at all. Sceptre and shield need divining. I dropped one of the purities for blasphemy-flammability I'm pretty happy with the build, it's super fun.

Spoiler
IGN: dwreckedarc
Hey Guys,

Happy New Year!
could you please help me with the Gloves? I just crafted them on my first try and I dunno if I should sell them for around 2 EX or keep em.
So far the cost is only 20c and I could craft a few more if someone buys them.

I am sitting on 5 EX and I struggle to get my Chayula,... advice is really Appreciated.
I playing this build 91lvl gear worth 20ex like and dying in abysses t11 maps so bad this build.I surviving more with 1ex gear ele claw build than this ll/rf idk why :D Someone can look at my char and tell me what items i should change etc. ? Please
Last edited by stoorzu on Jan 1, 2018, 5:48:48 AM
"
stoorzu wrote:
I playing this build 91lvl gear worth 20ex like and dying in abysses t11 maps so bad this build.I surviving more with 1ex gear ele claw build than this ll/rf idk why :D Someone can look at my char and tell me what items i should change etc. ? Please

Please set your character tbb to public so we can have a look at your build.
Oh wow, this was some intense stuff.
T16 Abaxoth tanking without flasks/fortify lol :-)

https://youtu.be/xqP-JyrP1TE
"
Fritso wrote:
Oh wow, this was some intense stuff.
T16 Abaxoth tanking without flasks/fortify lol :-)

https://youtu.be/xqP-JyrP1TE

Lol awesome! Dammit, I still need that achievement. Last time I encountered him, it wasn't an achievement.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info