[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

you have a point. my ES gear is rly low. but iam kinda salty, dropped 15-19ex in this and i hardly kill uberizaro ;) well, i wont quit soon, so i will get this build goin sometime.
"
Priboo wrote:
Work in this build with Zealots Oath?

ES regen: yes
Life recovery: no
"
Juggernaut420 wrote:
"
Tschubbo wrote:
sup.
Iam playing this build in Abyss. i have no clue what i did wrong. But its 1.Slow 2. not so tanky as ithought it would be. 3.My dmg is low. 4. i die to eternal izaro ._.

i am close to quitting. need help x.x

Yo,

I'm playing the build as well in abyss with pretty much the same gear (I'm sitting at 9k ES) - Firstly, you aren't doing anything wrong. You have to keep in mind that the build posted here was with standard league items that are way crazier than anything available in Abyss right now. In standard this build can hit 15-19k ES which in turn sky rockets the damage and survival compared to us struggling to find higher ES items in Abyss.

I find flasks to be huge as well which, I see you have, but I suggest dropped 1 of your 2 Quicksilvers for a ruby as I find it helps a lot with the max res added which gives you better regen during effect. Keep looking for items to push your ES.

+1 to the Ruby flask. Don't play this build without one. It's a huge survivability boost.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Priboo wrote:

Can i ask, why not work, if life regen is applied to energy shield? Life regen is not same as life recovery? Thx.
This was by far the hardest starting build i've ever done. No regrets tho. I'm doing all the end game pretty smoothly.

gear

There are still a lot of things to change in my gear, but i'm pretty happy with what I can do right now.
Last edited by LuisLemos2 on Dec 22, 2017, 3:55:09 PM
"
Tschubbo wrote:
sup.
Iam playing this build in Abyss. i have no clue what i did wrong. But its 1.Slow 2. not so tanky as ithought it would be. 3.My dmg is low. 4. i die to eternal izaro ._.

Here some tips:

1- Since you are playing softcore you could drop purity of lightning + cold and run blasphemy + flammability
2- Put your purity of fire + empower lv2 into the vertex. This will allow you to use a doryani's catalyst ( your dmg will be pretty much the same, your shield charge will be faster tho).
3- You could take down the influence nod and those 2 es nods in the middle of your passive tree (just make sure you have at least 81 fire res). This will allow you to pick up 2 more jewel slots.
4- Throw some blessed orbs at that shav and rings
5-Are you using conc effect at izaro, right? there is no reason why you cant kill him. Just throw an orb of storms, pop all your flasks and facetank the shit out of him, he will die in 3-5 seconds
Last edited by LuisLemos2 on Dec 22, 2017, 5:19:49 PM
"
Priboo wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Priboo wrote:

Can i ask, why not work, if life regen is applied to energy shield? Life regen is not same as life recovery? Thx.

Because life recovery includes life regen, but IS not life regen. ZO specifically states life regen. I've tested it, and has no effect. You can also test this in PoB.
"
LuisLemos2 wrote:
"
Tschubbo wrote:
sup.

Here some tips:

1- Since you are playing softcore you could drop purity of lightning + cold and run blasphemy + flammability
2- Put your purity of fire + empower lv2 into the vertex. This will allow you to use a doryani's catalyst ( your dmg will be pretty much the same, your shield charge will be faster tho).
3- You could take down the influence nod and those 2 es nods in the middle of your passive tree (just make sure you have at least 81 fire res). This will allow you to pick up 2 more jewel slots.
5-Are you using conc effect at izaro, right? there is no reason why you cant kill him. Just throw an orb of storms, pop all your flasks and facetank the shit out of him, he will die in 3-5 seconds

Imo you should skip step nr2. Adding empower increased your mana reservation, which screws with the amount of aura's you can use. Stick with the PoF in +2 sceptre.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
LuisLemos2 wrote:
"
Tschubbo wrote:
sup.

Here some tips:

Imo you should skip step nr2. Adding empower increased your mana reservation, which screws with the amount of aura's you can use. Stick with the PoF in +2 sceptre.

That is true. Thats why he should only do that if he drops purity of light and cold
Thanks for the Build Guide Ahfack!
It's pretty awesome so far in Abyss.

I got this in my Hands last Night :

Is it worth wearing over a good Crystal Belt?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info