[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Tzeencht wrote:
Thanks for the Build Guide Ahfack!
It's pretty awesome so far in Abyss.

I got this in my Hands last Night :

Is it worth wearing over a good Crystal Belt?

What a crazy belt!! Lol! Looks fine. You might run stuff through PoB to see where you're at. I will make a stygian for my LLRF next. It will be 58int spite-shaper craft with flat es and es%. Might do recover rate, but in standard with legacy gear and 20rdot might just prefer res.

Got my jewel all ready though. Hand crafted from a white base and Divined to perfection :D

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 22, 2017, 8:20:54 PM

I haven't gotten a presence of chay as it is 8 ex in ASC and currently saving up for it
But my net ES regen after i turn on RF seems really low, what am I doing wrong?
Elder finally dropped me a sick RF jewel...

Naturally it's for the wrong spec :D

Tempted to reroll life RF now though, the gem seems amazingly good.
"
EsperP wrote:
Elder finally dropped me a sick RF jewel...

Naturally it's for the wrong spec :D

Tempted to reroll life RF now though, the gem seems amazingly good.

That gem is insane for Life RF! Congrats on the drop.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Tzeencht wrote:

What a crazy belt!! Lol! Looks fine. You might run stuff through PoB to see where you're at. I will make a stygian for my LLRF next. It will be 58int spite-shaper craft with flat es and es%. Might do recover rate, but in standard with legacy gear and 20rdot might just prefer res.

Got my jewel all ready though. Hand crafted from a white base and Divined to perfection :D

Thanks! :)
Good luck with the crafting!

This is my Gear right now in Abyss :

Anything i could improve besides the Gloves and the 6L?
The Opal is pretty crap too, thats what im working on atm.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Loving the build so far! Time to farm for a 6 link shavs now, getting the chayula amulet made me flat broke lol

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Tzeencht wrote:

Imo you should definately aim for the ES recovery rate. Don't think there an ES build out there that cannot benefit from it, because it affects every source of getting back ES there is like regen/leech/gain on hit/recharge. Also, it's the only place on gear where you can craft this mod, whilst resists can be on every gear piece.

But then again, I'm no expert on crafting mirror tier gear :-)
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 24, 2017, 4:48:12 AM
It might have come up already, but whats the point of increased critical strike support on orb of storms? Why not "Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit support - Flammability"?
"
suffski_ wrote:
It might have come up already, but whats the point of increased critical strike support on orb of storms? Why not "Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit support - Flammability"?

Inc Crit allows for more reliable proc of Elemental Overload.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Tzeencht wrote:

Imo you should definately aim for the ES recovery rate. Don't think there an ES build out there that cannot benefit from it, because it affects every source of getting back ES there is like regen/leech/gain on hit/recharge. Also, it's the only place on gear where you can craft this mod, whilst resists can be on every gear piece.

But then again, I'm no expert on crafting mirror tier gear :-)

Yeah, you're right. Well, I'll be waiting a while for this one I guess. Not a single shaped i84 stygian listed on either server at the moment. ;(
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info