[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Pnennu wrote:
Hey dude!

Always dreamed of doing a guardian and this build is just great for it :P
But to the question in hand. I have trouble with rf... Got all regen nodes in tree and its still slowly ticking down tho it seems like i cant die of it tbh but is it possible to get it to not degen at all.

Second question is that im missing one aura and thats vitality (i know this might be the answer to my first question) and i cant use it coz when i put it on i have 0 mana to use... whats the work around here ?

Yes, you need vitality, all the regen you can get, all aura effectiveness clusters, high level purity of fire, and either a 5% rdot high es shield, springleaf, or rise of the phoenix (if that even still works ha, not sure haven't tried it since nerf)

You need enlightne level 4 and helm enchant to run all 3 purities and vitality on mana. Or drop a purity and run arctic armour. Or use a vertex with enlighten 4 and use a conq efficiency jewel in ur tree

Thanks for the super fast reply!!

And it seems i just need to get a shit ton more chaos to get that lvl 4 enlighten :P
Hi,

Im farming uber to make this build. I have a 5 link shavs, what should i drop for a 5 link? Also how importanted is the Death's door 2% regerate enchant? I now have a 80% chance to avoid stun. Would it me best to save for a 6 link shav or get the neck first?

Thanks for ansewering.
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hi,

Im farming uber to make this build. I have a 5 link shavs, what should i drop for a 5 link? Also how importanted is the Death's door 2% regerate enchant? I now have a 80% chance to avoid stun. Would it me best to save for a 6 link shav or get the neck first?

Thanks for ansewering.

Drop Swift Affliction for a 5l. 2% regen is very good, but you can get by without it, if you're playing in the league you might want to take a look at Sin Trek Stealth Boots - you trade bleed immunity for a big chunk of ES (and they're much cheaper). In my opinion the 6l is far more important than the neck as it's a big dps boost, you can get very tanky without the neck and the extra dps will make encounters easier.
Last edited by EsperP on Dec 20, 2017, 11:56:37 AM
How should I progress my gear now? I'm thinking my next step is an ES shield with 5% rdot, but I crunched the numbers and this will leave me with barely any positive regen. Is that normal for this build? Currently I can do either -40% regen or -max res if I'm careful and a little slower with ROTP, but that would no longer be possible (though I can always switch in/out the shield, I suppose...)

But apart from the shield, what should my priority be? Is the ES from a rare shield worth more than the loss of regen from the 5 less max fire res? What about other slots? I use the pyre rings for DPS, I'd lose almost 25k RF dot from changing to ES rings.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kuram/characters?characterName=Tenevast
Last edited by Kuram on Dec 20, 2017, 1:48:41 PM
"
Kuram wrote:
How should I progress my gear now? I'm thinking my next step is an ES shield with 5% rdot, but I crunched the numbers and this will leave me with barely any positive regen. Is that normal for this build? Currently I can do either -40% regen or -max res if I'm careful and a little slower with ROTP, but that would no longer be possible (though I can always switch in/out the shield, I suppose...)

But apart from the shield, what should my priority be? Is the ES from a rare shield worth more than the loss of regen from the 5 less max fire res? What about other slots? I use the pyre rings for DPS, I'd lose almost 25k RF dot from changing to ES rings.

I wouldn't worry about an ES shield for quite a while. If I were you my priorities would be:

1. 5l chest.
2. Cheap ES/res rings (can easily pick up an extra 100 flat es here for a few chaos)
3. Vertex (optional, but it'll give you some more ES and boost your gem levels)
4. 6l chest.
5. Essence crafted Gloves (30% more dot damage) and move RF links there
Last edited by EsperP on Dec 20, 2017, 1:55:36 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm new with RF and I am having an issue while playing it. Is anyone experiencing a bug? I cast my RF, can see it for a moment but then it disappears visually. I can see its shadow, but i don't think it has any effect either. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!
1. Is your life full(or not empty) after effect dissapeared?
2. Do you see degen of life after effect dissapeared?
Hi, I just got this helm on Abyss Softcore:

I don't plan on playing LLRF, Any clue on how much I could sell it for?
Last edited by lucksickle on Dec 21, 2017, 2:57:41 AM
Question about the tree:

why do you guys take "Retribution" and "precision", i do not get the point to take them. Anyone can explane? if we leave them we gain 6 Points.
"
HISCH wrote:
Question about the tree:

why do you guys take "Retribution" and "precision", i do not get the point to take them. Anyone can explane? if we leave them we gain 6 Points.

Maybe there is a way to get more out of the 3 Points, because you will need to take 3 points to get to Shaper and connect the tree again.
Mainly these Points give:
14% Castspeed = SR DMG
14% SpellDMG = Again SR DMG
20 Dexterity which is really Important for the build
and 10 Str+Int which give Life and ES

These Nodes have a good cost/reward balance and are generally part of almost every Templar build I have Played or seen.

Again maybe there is a better option and you can generate more Stats with these 3 points.
Try POB and see what happens.

Cya
Last edited by Alienbutter on Dec 21, 2017, 2:29:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info