[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Thank you for answering, fritso. How do I deal with bleeding without wearing Death's doors? Cant afford them yet.
"
suffski_ wrote:
Thank you for answering, fritso. How do I deal with bleeding without wearing Death's doors? Cant afford them yet.

http://poe.trade/search/imamgakininote
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Does anyone know where Crystal Belts drop after the 3.1 update? Trying to get a shaped Crystal belt, but I have no idea on which maps they drop.
"
Fritso wrote:
Does anyone know where Crystal Belts drop after the 3.1 update? Trying to get a shaped Crystal belt, but I have no idea on which maps they drop.

My shaped crystal dropped top right, been trying to get another since I want different rolls but don't want to reroll the decent one I have, no luck so far. Between getting the belt to drop and it being shaped these things are pretty darn rare. Best bet for a high ilvl one would be Basilica, if ilvl isn't as important as expense/availability of maps then cursed tomb. Good luck, I think you'll need it.

(It's 100% going to be more time efficient to gather currency doing something else and buy a base)
Last edited by EsperP on Dec 24, 2017, 2:35:45 PM
How in the world do you handle poison and piercing damage. Anything that poisons can screw me over even with a poison immun pot and piecing wrecks me. Those little robot sentries that shoot the green arrows destroy me. Atziri's place is an absolute nightmare.
"
EsperP wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

My shaped crystal dropped top right, been trying to get another since I want different rolls but don't want to reroll the decent one I have, no luck so far. Between getting the belt to drop and it being shaped these things are pretty darn rare. Best bet for a high ilvl one would be Basilica, if ilvl isn't as important as expense/availability of maps then cursed tomb. Good luck, I think you'll need it.

(It's 100% going to be more time efficient to gather currency doing something else and buy a base)

Thanks for the info.

Thing is I'm playing Standard league, and there are non available in trade. Also, it has to be ilvl 84 or higher, so it can roll 16-20% increased ES recovery rate. Looking at the odds of one dropping it will probably take a while :-(
"
Fressure wrote:
How in the world do you handle poison and piercing damage. Anything that poisons can screw me over even with a poison immun pot and piecing wrecks me. Those little robot sentries that shoot the green arrows destroy me. Atziri's place is an absolute nightmare.

Low life without Shavs... Nice try! :P
My first Shaper done. Ty <3

twitch.tv/deathfavour_999
Last edited by deathfavour on Dec 24, 2017, 6:20:46 PM
"
Fritso wrote:

Thanks for the info.

Thing is I'm playing Standard league, and there are non available in trade. Also, it has to be ilvl 84 or higher, so it can roll 16-20% increased ES recovery rate. Looking at the odds of one dropping it will probably take a while :-(

ilvl 75 - 16-20% increased energy shield recovery rate
ilvl 75 - 8-10% increased maximum energy shield
ilvl 74 - 44-47 + maximum energy shield (T2) ---- T1 is ilvl 80
ilvl 75 - 26-30% increased spell damage while using a flask (T2) ---- T1 is ilvl 80

No need for ilvl 84 unless you want t1 resists, ilvl 80 is great and ilvl 75 is very good. No need to kill yourself trying to get a unicorn to drop :)
That feeling when all you want is dual res and es recovery but get

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 24, 2017, 7:23:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info