[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hi
I am playing in abyss and I might be more casual than most of you.
So yesterday evening I dropped a Balefire Opal Septre
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Balefire

Even if I got the lowest random possible it is still interesting and I was wondering if I should use it instead of the SR on Shav ...

Potentially it would let me use Stone golem + orb of storm or maybe a RF 6L on the long run...

So I am not sure what to do and I am looking for your advises.

BTW: It is my first guardian and this build and the mechanic is awesome !!!

Regards,
Kujar
Last edited by kujar on Dec 21, 2017, 4:02:13 AM
looking at his level 96 tree what points would you guys grab last for those last 6 points? I would need to remove 8 from the 96 tree because I won't be using +2 skills from bandits since I am in the league. Basically looking for a level 90 current patch tree. Here is the one I'm going off of that is for level 96 and I assume took the 2 points from bandit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAFvA3UGDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhJpFm8XHBcvGFYYXRslHKcc3B0UHaofGCL0Jogn7Sj6Kwospi9vMtE1uTbFN4M8LTzvQ8hFR0WdRnFJUUmxS65OUk8EUftTUlOlVdZWSFfJW6Bca1yKXfJfBGTnaHRo8mwLbRlwu3F5e9d8Dn5sf8aApIDggseDX4RIi3qPGo9GkiuTJ5UumK2a4JswnWOdrqEvpRim66cIpyunVa3xr2y0DLcwuJO-isBmwcXDbcT2xq7K080W1HzXatfP2CTZE9lb2mLhiOL342roWukC6rrr7uwY74jw1ffB-Tf56PrS_QD-SQ==
Last edited by tonic317 on Dec 21, 2017, 9:43:16 AM
"
tonic317 wrote:
looking at his level 96 tree what points would you guys grab last for those last 6 points? I would need to remove 8 from the 96 tree because I won't be using +2 skills from bandits since I am in the league. Basically looking for a level 90 current patch tree. Here is the one I'm going off of that is for level 96 and I assume took the 2 points from bandit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAFvA3UGDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhJpFm8XHBcvGFYYXRslHKcc3B0UHaofGCL0Jogn7Sj6Kwospi9vMtE1uTbFN4M8LTzvQ8hFR0WdRnFJUUmxS65OUk8EUftTUlOlVdZWSFfJW6Bca1yKXfJfBGTnaHRo8mwLbRlwu3F5e9d8Dn5sf8aApIDggseDX4RIi3qPGo9GkiuTJ5UumK2a4JswnWOdrqEvpRim66cIpyunVa3xr2y0DLcwuJO-isBmwcXDbcT2xq7K080W1HzXatfP2CTZE9lb2mLhiOL342roWukC6rrr7uwY74jw1ffB-Tf56PrS_QD-SQ==
`

My advice would be to remove a couple 6% ES nodes and/or the 4 nodes for Explosive Impact. Depending on if you ant more ES or DMG.
"
RawDamage wrote:
1. Is your life full(or not empty) after effect dissapeared?
2. Do you see degen of life after effect dissapeared?

when i cast RF, my life drains and only my energy shield stays. however i cannot see its visual, i tried it with monsters and they are not affected from it. after a while, the life comes back and i need to cast again.
Why is Clarity used? Am I missing a passive skill that utilizes it?
Easy Shaper
How viable would a Saffel's swap for the actual shaper kill be? The extra +4 to all seems better than RoTF +5 to fire after these nerfs...
sup.
Iam playing this build in Abyss. i have no clue what i did wrong. But its 1.Slow 2. not so tanky as ithought it would be. 3.My dmg is low. 4. i die to eternal izaro ._.

i am close to quitting. need help x.x

Work in this build with Zealots Oath?
"
Tschubbo wrote:
sup.
Iam playing this build in Abyss. i have no clue what i did wrong. But its 1.Slow 2. not so tanky as ithought it would be. 3.My dmg is low. 4. i die to eternal izaro ._.

i am close to quitting. need help x.x

Yo,

I'm playing the build as well in abyss with pretty much the same gear (I'm sitting at 9k ES) - Firstly, you aren't doing anything wrong. You have to keep in mind that the build posted here was with standard league items that are way crazier than anything available in Abyss right now. In standard this build can hit 15-19k ES which in turn sky rockets the damage and survival compared to us struggling to find higher ES items in Abyss.

I find flasks to be huge as well which, I see you have, but I suggest dropped 1 of your 2 Quicksilvers for a ruby as I find it helps a lot with the max res added which gives you better regen during effect. Keep looking for items to push your ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info