[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello, whats your opinion on using Thunderfist (Spectral Throw + GMP + Ice Bite / L. Pen. + EDWA) for "AOE" Damage and a 6 Link setup with slow Projectiles for single target?

... Since I don't enjoy switching gems + the syndicate masters coming out of nowhere are quite hard to deal with
Last edited by romaen on Dec 28, 2018, 9:23:58 AM
"
romaen wrote:
Hello, whats your opinion on using Thunderfist (Spectral Throw + GMP + Ice Bite / L. Pen. + EDWA) for "AOE" Damage and a 6 Link setup with slow Projectiles for single target?

... Since I don't enjoy switching gems + the syndicate masters coming out of nowhere are quite hard to deal with

I think its a prty bad idea. Even besides for 2 attack setups thunderfirst over tombfists + triple life rolls + 4 ele rolls + intimidate seems like a bad way to go.

I agree swapping gems is not the best, and I can't say as to how full gear gmp works on syndicate members but think its better to carry it around in ur inventory still and swap 1 gem real quick only takes a second.
New player here quick question.

With the change from Ice Bite, to lightning pen. This seems to remove our slot for Slower Projectiles.

If making this swap do we no longer use Slower. If we do what should I be swapping out for it when fighting bosses?

Also, should I quality flip my current in use lvl20 gems? or is it best to prepare new ones in a 2nd weapons set?

Loving the build so far and tyvm for your time.
Last edited by Willholmes1990 on Dec 28, 2018, 4:57:25 PM
"

With the change from Ice Bite, to lightning pen. This seems to remove our slot for Slower Projectiles.

If making this swap do we no longer use Slower. If we do what should I be swapping out for it when fighting bosses?

Also, should I quality flip my current in use lvl20 gems? or is it best to prepare new ones in a 2nd weapons set?

You should be swapping GMP -> Slower Proj not one of your dps links. Why do you need GMP for single target?

If you want to prepare a new set, you can and that would make things a bit easier for you of course. I personally quality reciped my in-use gems because I'm lazy lol. You get back to lv15 or so in a matter of maps and 17/18 soon after, so I don't bother.
"
EienSeiryuu wrote:
"

You should be swapping GMP -> Slower Proj not one of your dps links. Why do you need GMP for single target?

If you want to prepare a new set, you can and that would make things a bit easier for you of course. I personally quality reciped my in-use gems because I'm lazy lol. You get back to lv15 or so in a matter of maps and 17/18 soon after, so I don't bother.

Good point, for some magical reason I thought I saw him make the swap with IB in the video gameplay, then must have completely glanced over it when looking at gem section. I guess my reaction to seeing GMP was also assuming there was a shotgun effect.

Ty for pointing that out lol.

For gems yea that makes sense, all the stuff does seem to level insanely quick now that I'm hitting higher tier/lvl and would basically just drop a few tiers while I do 1-15.

One last question for now I guess, when should I corrupt gems, Lvl 20/20% or Lvl 1/0%?
Last edited by Willholmes1990 on Dec 29, 2018, 2:20:30 AM
is phase acrobatics useful? i`m thinking get it later...
"

GMP is swapped out for slower projectiles, not a dps gem. Yes flip your gems.

"
maxporra wrote:
is phase acrobatics useful? i`m thinking get it later...

Yes, with new content, incursions, syndicate, delves, etc there is a lot more spell stuff. I would take phase acro 100%.
Hi Goofy !

I haven't read the 400ish pages so excuse me if the question has already been asked :).

I'm wondering if Inpulsa's Broken Heart could be a good chest for this build ? (the stats seems very good for it, but we loose a bit of life...).

Just drop one today so I'm wondering... ;).

Thanks for this build, so much fun to play !!

HF.
"
Pym wrote:
Hi Goofy !

I haven't read the 400ish pages so excuse me if the question has already been asked :).

I'm wondering if Inpulsa's Broken Heart could be a good chest for this build ? (the stats seems very good for it, but we loose a bit of life...).

HF.

I mean impulsas is great, but we don't really prioritize shock or ailments or anything. Feel like its kind of wasted without all that.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Pym wrote:
Hi Goofy !

HF.

I mean impulsas is great, but we don't really prioritize shock or ailments or anything. Feel like its kind of wasted without all that.

I was expecting your answer to be like that :).

Then I'll just cash on the Inpulsa and buy a 6L Belly ! :D

Thanks for you answer, and thanks again for the build!

cya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info