[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"

I would say that is very good. 400 edps with that crit/attack speed in previous leagues would be around 15-20 ex.

Think the new crafting system and higher tier mods are going to benefit a LOT of builds a good amount including this one!

I am curious... did you alt spam + regal urself? If so about how many did it take? Or did you buy it like that from poe.trade and if so how much?

I crafted it myself and used something around 400alts 5regals.
This Regals also include a 26% attack speed 37% crit claw which i sold for 1Ex.

I would recommend to always use alts for attack speed and crit/lihtning dmg. You can only craft 16-20% attack speed for 1ex which is in my opinion to low and cost to much.

Sorry for the bad english i'm not a native speaker.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I would say that is very good. 400 edps with that crit/attack speed in previous leagues would be around 15-20 ex.

Think the new crafting system and higher tier mods are going to benefit a LOT of builds a good amount including this one!

I am curious... did you alt spam + regal urself? If so about how many did it take? Or did you buy it like that from poe.trade and if so how much?

I crafted it myself and used something around 400alts 5regals.
This Regals also include a 26% attack speed 37% crit claw which i sold for 1Ex.

I would recommend to always use alts for attack speed and crit/lihtning dmg. You can only craft 16-20% attack speed for 1ex which is in my opinion to low and cost to much.

So with the 2ex for the craft and selling the other claw i ended up with spending something around 1,8Ex for this claw.

Sorry for the bad english i'm not a native speaker.
"
benw0w wrote:
Heya,

first of all, thanks for the guide!

I have some troubles with surviving. And i actually dont know, where i can figure out why.

DMG and Leech is not the Problem at all. I am still looking for a Stygian Vise (not enough currency) my gems are not good yet, still need to corrupt them to 21 and i dont got the 40% increased damage with spectral throw entchant on the helmet. Anyway, can you help my why i am still dying often? Here are my current setup: (my profile is public btw)

Thanks a lot and have a good day!

greez

I guess my question would be what do you keep dying too? How much hp do you have?

Your claw is very nice has very high ele deps + RLY high crit + attack speed. Your gear is pretty good, your gems are fine (obviously 20/20 would be more) but that will up your dmg not ur survivability.

I would say your biggest issue atm is jewelry, all have crafted life. getting solid 70+ rolls on rings/ammy would help. Are you at max res? They don't seem that high on gear at all.

Also vinktars makes you take 50% MORE damage which is huge. You do have shock removal on your diamond flask which should take care of this problem, but it is definitely the #1 biggest cause of dying on this build. Just make sure you never use vinktars without also using diamond flask or you will be in a world of hurt.

Thanks for the fast answer!

Syndicate in T9/T10 is a huge Problem.

You say my biggest problem is jewelry - should i look for a higher Life Crafting or completely new Jewelry? My life is at 5,2k and my resis are capped. 78/135/75 Resi (new Belt will fix that), 27k DPS without flasks in Hideout.

I saw your DPS with "7 Frenzy Charges". I only got 6 Max Frenzy Charges. Where do i get the last one?

Thanks!
g00fy_goober, You told me that double wielding deosnt give me much, but when i take off one of my weapons my dps fall to about 50% of my normal dps why is that?
"
benw0w wrote:
Thanks for the fast answer!

Syndicate in T9/T10 is a huge Problem.

You say my biggest problem is jewelry - should i look for a higher Life Crafting or completely new Jewelry? My life is at 5,2k and my resis are capped. 78/135/75 Resi (new Belt will fix that), 27k DPS without flasks in Hideout.

I saw your DPS with "7 Frenzy Charges". I only got 6 Max Frenzy Charges. Where do i get the last one?

Thanks!

I would try to get high life on jewelry first before anything else, then a good EDWA roll. Stat prioritization section is in the guide. As for syndicate members they are rippy to everyone on every build (almost). That is just the type of league it is. 5.2k life is definitely a bit on the low side. Even your dps should be like double what it is. My guess would be jewels + higher gems + levels + chant on helm + jewels + stygian + better jewelry + better belt it all adds up.

For frenzy charge you are missing one on the tree towards the bottom. There is 3 frenzys you get from tree and 1 more from ascendency.

"
Maricpl wrote:
g00fy_goober, You told me that double wielding deosnt give me much, but when i take off one of my weapons my dps fall to about 50% of my normal dps why is that?

Would assume its something with aurs turning off or gems. It will drop a little bit (if you don't have lyco.

For example on the POB link I sent you with everything activated, point blank, etc etc the total dps is 1.363 mill shaper dps (and its actually more than this based on how ST works). If you drop lyco you go down to 976k dps. If you dual wield claw and put on another exact match to main hand it goes up to 1.077 mill dps. This is because of the attack speed boost it gives you but as you can see it is still a HUGE chunk off from a claw + lyco and 100% accuracy.
Can anyone who managed to kill uber elder show their setup for that particular fight, if there even is the setup just for that fight?
I still have the situation that PoE shows me that my dps is much lower with 1 claw than when dual wielding but in PoB the difference is not that big is it possible that PoE shows nor real dps?

"
DDukA wrote:
Can anyone who managed to kill uber elder show their setup for that particular fight, if there even is the setup just for that fight?

Setup is the same as everything else.

"
Maricpl wrote:
I still have the situation that PoE shows me that my dps is much lower with 1 claw than when dual wielding but in PoB the difference is not that big is it possible that PoE shows nor real dps?

Poe itself never shows the real dps, way to much is effected. POB is a lot more accurate. Still though, think your doing something wrong.
Sorry new to the game. I am following this build. Do you guys ever run out of mana? Still trying to go up in levels but I run out of mana really fast and cannot keep up with the damage to actually regen mana when killing mobs. Is this build hard on the early levels?
"
mailiest wrote:
Sorry new to the game. I am following this build. Do you guys ever run out of mana? Still trying to go up in levels but I run out of mana really fast and cannot keep up with the damage to actually regen mana when killing mobs. Is this build hard on the early levels?

Only on mana, run elreon jewelry (easy to craft now with new crafting system) and/or a mana flask. Once you hit a certain point your leech takes care of it fine except on single target. Then a certain point after that you don't have any more issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info