[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Sorry if this has been answered before but how do you get your INT to feed the blue gems? I only see 1 piece of gear with +47 INT. I currently have a +21 Agate Amulet and a +30INT node and still dont have enough INT.

Currently at 129INT
"
valkorum wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered before but how do you get your INT to feed the blue gems? I only see 1 piece of gear with +47 INT. I currently have a +21 Agate Amulet and a +30INT node and still dont have enough INT.

Currently at 129INT

From the FAQ:

Why don't I have enough Str/Int? For level 21 wrath you need a whopping 159 intelligence, and for a level 21 fortify/inc duration you need 114 strength. The tree gives you a good bit but you have to be mindful of what you will need on the rest of your jewelry/belt/jewels. Try to get a good base for your amulet that has either str, intel or a mix of the two. A good strength roll on a belt would also be great.
Hey, great build so far! I was just wondering, is lightning pen really better than ice bite?
"
Hey, great build so far! I was just wondering, is lightning pen really better than ice bite?

It is by a little bit, and even a little bit more on single target. This is taking into consideration that gear/guide was followed though and all that sweet lightning damage from abyss jewels is gotten. If you have other ele rolls on jewels or not very good jewels at all, you should probably upload your char in POB (make sure proper stuff is all ticked) and check the gem yourself.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

They both kinda bad IMO.

The first one has prty low EDPS a very low ias roll with a slightly slower base alrdy and no crit. The second one has a lot better edps with no attack speed or crit roll. Honestly I would guess that either claw is only worth 5-10c which would be fine for like league start, low or even mid tier maps, but at this point I would deff look for something much better as its almost a month into league.

Ah, shoot! I guess it speaks volumes of your guide that even with this weapon I can run T15s.
Some other things i found out.

2 Abysal Sockets tombfists are VERY expensive this league, but you can get a +1 frenzy charge corrupted with one socket, which is pretty good for this build (probably on par with a "okayish abysal jewel", and not that expensive.

Also the new Storm Brand is pretty OP to get Power Charges, if you have 2 free slots, just link a Storm Brand with Power Charge and Crit, and voila, easy 10% crit.
"
marcusvbreda wrote:
Some other things i found out.

2 Abysal Sockets tombfists are VERY expensive this league, but you can get a +1 frenzy charge corrupted with one socket, which is pretty good for this build (probably on par with a "okayish abysal jewel", and not that expensive.

Also the new Storm Brand is pretty OP to get Power Charges, if you have 2 free slots, just link a Storm Brand with Power Charge and Crit, and voila, easy 10% crit.

Saw that earlier when I was talking to someone on stream and I looked up tombfists with 2 sockets and I was like wait what? They like 8 exalts lol.

You can get a sweet 1 socket one with double corrupt of +1 frenzy and ele weakness on hit too!!
Sorry for the stupid question, but how to generate frenzy charges without Ice Bite?
Edit: I found an answer :)
Last edited by Fanzal on Jan 5, 2019, 5:16:08 AM
Does this build still use Belly of the beast ? or did he switch into loreweave ??

So, I just got this while doing some random maps, all t1 rolls except for lightning damage. What should I craft on it?
Last edited by sliverlz on Jan 5, 2019, 9:13:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info