[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello, thank you for sharing your build, I'm having a fun playing this quick and effective playstyle.

I was thinking about getting a Wacher's eye jewel. Any 2 combination of Wrath pene lightning resist, Wrath lighting damage and Wrath crit 80%+ "feels" like its better than 1 abyss jewel. That kind of Watchers eye is expensive as hell and its hard to test it out. Do you consider that kind of watcher's eye luxury or do you think that really good ele damage + life abyss jewel is better?

Thanks for great guide and for already so many awnsers in this thread.
Last edited by Chocoroth on Dec 30, 2018, 6:28:26 AM
For the helm Enchant, is it using 40% dmg on spectral throw better than 30% reduced sqectral throw projectil deceleration?

Thx for the answer
"
Chocoroth wrote:
Hello, thank you for sharing your build, I'm having a fun playing this quick and effective playstyle.

I was thinking about getting a Wacher's eye jewel. Any 2 combination of Wrath pene lightning resist, Wrath lighting damage and Wrath crit 80%+ "feels" like its better than 1 abyss jewel. That kind of Watchers eye is expensive as hell and its hard to test it out. Do you consider that kind of watcher's eye luxury or do you think that really good ele damage + life abyss jewel is better?

Thanks for great guide and for already so many awnsers in this thread.

I believe it is in one of the changelogs that the new % crit on watcher's eye is incredibly good. Would have to POB to test if crit is better than pen. Both would be godly, but probably a VERY expensive jewel.

"
cliquici wrote:
For the helm Enchant, is it using 40% dmg on spectral throw better than 30% reduced sqectral throw projectil deceleration?

Thx for the answer

Its the more general all around (and good for clear and single target) but if you are looking to just push single target the deceleration is probably the best.
Hey goober, to preface, I still consider myself somewhat of a noob as this is my second league putting good hours into it. I just had a quick question as of the importance of lyco. I'm sure i'm just naive into how important the cannot miss modifier is. I've been reading how it affects crit modifiers and everything to so i'm assuming it increases your dps by quite a bit. Just with the price of 150c~ i'm just curious as what to prioritize gear wise first. Would you wait and get lyco towards the end of your build or get one as soon as you can? I do know my jewelry needs some love right now. Current offhand atm.

Anyways, love the pace of this build and really enjoying this a lot. Thank you so much for this guide it's been a bast to play. Gonna hopefully do my first end game clear on this char so i'm pretty damn excited. Cheers!
Would you recommend go Belly or Loreweave? Im conflicted between both right now as a friend of mine was telling me the 80% resist you get from Loreweave is great, currently saving for a 6l chest and not sure which one to get.

edit: considering on getting a rare chest with crazy mods but the problem is that theyre a tad expensive for me and I need a 6l like yesterday, im pretty close to either belly or loreweave
Last edited by N4ti0n on Jan 1, 2019, 10:30:39 PM
"
Sham_ wrote:
Hey goober, to preface, I still consider myself somewhat of a noob as this is my second league putting good hours into it. I just had a quick question as of the importance of lyco. I'm sure i'm just naive into how important the cannot miss modifier is. I've been reading how it affects crit modifiers and everything to so i'm assuming it increases your dps by quite a bit. Just with the price of 150c~ i'm just curious as what to prioritize gear wise first. Would you wait and get lyco towards the end of your build or get one as soon as you can? I do know my jewelry needs some love right now. Current offhand atm.

Anyways, love the pace of this build and really enjoying this a lot. Thank you so much for this guide it's been a bast to play. Gonna hopefully do my first end game clear on this char so i'm pretty damn excited. Cheers!

Lyco should be one of the first items you snatch up. Obviously you might not have currency right away, but just casual playing of maps should net you a good amount of chaos pretty quick.

Glad to hear your enjoying the build so much!

"
N4ti0n wrote:
Would you recommend go Belly or Loreweave? Im conflicted between both right now as a friend of mine was telling me the 80% resist you get from Loreweave is great, currently saving for a 6l chest and not sure which one to get.

edit: considering on getting a rare chest with crazy mods but the problem is that theyre a tad expensive for me and I need a 6l like yesterday, im pretty close to either belly or loreweave

I would go loreweave personally. Belly will be much cheaper and the more tanky version but loreweave is just to good to give up. It adds a pretty significant dps boost and makes all your res's 80 (since 80 is the only loreweave worth getting!)which is so godly atm.

Honestly the amount of ppl that just flat out buy 6ls really surprises me. I would much rather buy a high rolled good stat one and just fuse it myself. Either is fine though of course.

I would like to point out though that your life will take a plummet with going loreweave, so it might be beneficial to drop a coupele dps nodes and pick up a bit more life.
thanks man! Last league I spent over 3k fusings and didn't get a 6l, so I just gave up on it, its better of for me to buy it, I don't know. Maybe I will, thanks anyways!
Any idea what to improve next?

My damage feels pretty good, I can do anything very fast.

But i feel that I'm lacking survivability.

I get one shotted pretty frequently.

Ugh, which one is the better of these two? They kinda have the desired stats (crit multi, aspd) mixed between eachother. On a pure dps level it says the Gemini is stronger.
"
Volband wrote:

Ugh, which one is the better of these two? They kinda have the desired stats (crit multi, aspd) mixed between eachother. On a pure dps level it says the Gemini is stronger.

They both kinda bad IMO.

The first one has prty low EDPS a very low ias roll with a slightly slower base alrdy and no crit. The second one has a lot better edps with no attack speed or crit roll. Honestly I would guess that either claw is only worth 5-10c which would be fine for like league start, low or even mid tier maps, but at this point I would deff look for something much better as its almost a month into league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info