[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
marcusvbreda wrote:
Just a quick tip.

You can get a Starkonja with the 40% Spectral Throw damage pretty cheap 40-50c.

The damage is on par with Rats Nest without enchant.

But you get a LOT of survivability, 100 life sinergizes with belly, and the 50% damage reduction when on low life is pretty good.

Only thing you lose is the movement speed, but whatever.

Starkonja's does have life but you are very misinformed about the low life.

It is reduced damage on low life not reduced damage taken... that means if you are on low life you DEAL 50% reduced damage which is one of the reasons I absolutely hate this helm. When you are on low life you don't want to do 50% reduced damage, have your leech be lower etc etc. Low life is already dangerous it shouldn't make it worse for you. Rat's nest also gives you 50% more crit, 5% more attack speed, and 10% more movespeed. This is why rat's nest is infinitely better than starkonjas, just doesn't have the life.

"
Maricpl wrote:
I've got 67 lvl doing this build and i have a question. Im so far using 2 one hand weapons instead of weapon + shield and i dont understand why i should use shield when double claws have more dps.
P.S. sorry for my English :)

Edit: How does counterattack work?

Honestly questions like this you should just google or use wiki. Dual wielding rotates your attack between claws. Meaning that with 2 identical claws or just 1 there is no difference at all. The only difference that comes in is the dual wielding benefits which are 10% more attack speed and 20% more attack physical damage and 15% block chance. As we are pure ele, the only thing that changes is the 10% more attack speed.

Lyco gives us block chance + life + 100% accuracy rate, drastically increasing our damage from like 82% chance to hit to 100%. There is nothing better we can get.

"
JaxDasher wrote:
Finally managed to get my hands on Spectral Throw Rats nest. Right now though my DPS is at 47k. I have most of my items upgraded and Im wondering where am I lacking to reach your projected DPS at 70k.

Projected dps is more like 50k-60k, 60k if you really push and min/max your char. Can't see your character so I can not point things out further.

"
Chokimbo88 wrote:
The chest has to be 3G 2B 1R as you have on POB or 3B 2G 1R with the last gem setup?( I mean Increased critical damage support).
Thank you very much

Never go by socket colors in an item in POB. Just get the colors that match the gems.

"
exerst wrote:
Hi what is the opinion of you guys. Is it worth to multi mod this claw with flat cold and fire dmg?

I don't know claw prices much this league, but it looks prty good tbh. Also crafting seems to be in general a step above other leagues, via "master crafting" res's roll a bit higher, life rolls a bit higher, and even ele dmg on weapons rolls higher than it used to.

Multi mod with cold + fire dmg would probably yield a decent bit. But check the values and add up your EDPS and go from there.
In POB it would be a Ele-Claw with something between 380-420ele dps. Depending on the rolls of the two craft. The fire and cold craft are 52-62 to 63-73 flat dmg.

Edit: Today i got the multi mod and this is the outcome.

400edps.
Last edited by exerst on Dec 25, 2018, 9:20:30 PM
With the new shield craft to add "hits can't be evaded" to any rare shield, is there a point where the stats on a rare shield with that enchant would edge out lycosidae?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
marcusvbreda wrote:
Just a quick tip.

You can get a Starkonja with the 40% Spectral Throw damage pretty cheap 40-50c.

The damage is on par with Rats Nest without enchant.

But you get a LOT of survivability, 100 life sinergizes with belly, and the 50% damage reduction when on low life is pretty good.

Only thing you lose is the movement speed, but whatever.

Starkonja's does have life but you are very misinformed about the low life.

It is reduced damage on low life not reduced damage taken... that means if you are on low life you DEAL 50% reduced damage which is one of the reasons I absolutely hate this helm. When you are on low life you don't want to do 50% reduced damage, have your leech be lower etc etc. Low life is already dangerous it shouldn't make it worse for you. Rat's nest also gives you 50% more crit, 5% more attack speed, and 10% more movespeed. This is why rat's nest is infinitely better than starkonjas, just doesn't have the life.

Oh yeah, it's increased evasion.

Anyway, i was using a Rat's Nest, but i was dying a lot in high level maps.

After i bought the starkonja, my surviabilty increased a lot, without losing damage.

The tooltip DPS was about the same (With the 40% spectral throw damage enchant on Starkonja)
Heya,

first of all, thanks for the guide!

I have some troubles with surviving. And i actually dont know, where i can figure out why.

DMG and Leech is not the Problem at all. I am still looking for a Stygian Vise (not enough currency) my gems are not good yet, still need to corrupt them to 21 and i dont got the 40% increased damage with spectral throw entchant on the helmet. Anyway, can you help my why i am still dying often? Here are my current setup: (my profile is public btw)

Thanks a lot and have a good day!

greez
Its possible now to craft elemental pen on wep. Isnt flat light>ele pen>flat cold , the real bis now?
Swapped, on PoB from g00fy_goober, the flat cold out with ele pen 12% (i think 16% is max) and it would give a strong 82k total dps
i see you got 7 skill points left. where would u recommend putting them at?
Question, since Lyco is very expensive right now (thanks to the Mathil effect), in the meantime, what stats should I look for in a shield?

Resists and Life?

Thanks for the guide btw im loving it
Hello again!

What about the flasks? You have two life flaskes in this build, if I want to replace one of those - which one would you take?

Thanks a lot!
"
exerst wrote:
In POB it would be a Ele-Claw with something between 380-420ele dps. Depending on the rolls of the two craft. The fire and cold craft are 52-62 to 63-73 flat dmg.

Edit: Today i got the multi mod and this is the outcome.

400edps.

I would say that is very good. 400 edps with that crit/attack speed in previous leagues would be around 15-20 ex.

Think the new crafting system and higher tier mods are going to benefit a LOT of builds a good amount including this one!

I am curious... did you alt spam + regal urself? If so about how many did it take? Or did you buy it like that from poe.trade and if so how much?

"
llwvyn wrote:
With the new shield craft to add "hits can't be evaded" to any rare shield, is there a point where the stats on a rare shield with that enchant would edge out lycosidae?

Yes you would have to pay an additional 3 exalts and craft it as a prefix to your claw. While this COULD substitute it and let you use any other shield in your offhand there wouldn't be much point as no other shield benefits us very much. This would also mean that you would lose a prefix for your claw, which means at most you could only have a dual ele claw, which is a big loss of dps.

"
marcusvbreda wrote:
Oh yeah, it's increased evasion.

Anyway, i was using a Rat's Nest, but i was dying a lot in high level maps.

After i bought the starkonja, my surviabilty increased a lot, without losing damage.

The tooltip DPS was about the same (With the 40% spectral throw damage enchant on Starkonja)

Tooltip would be less for sure with the -50% crit and the -5% attackspeed. I mean it wouldn't like cut it in half or anything but im sure it is definitely lower. The life on starkonja is nice, but again I personally hate the helm. If you would rather lose the bit of dps and get the extra life that is perfectly fine. Especially if you get loreweave over a belly.

"
benw0w wrote:
Heya,

first of all, thanks for the guide!

I have some troubles with surviving. And i actually dont know, where i can figure out why.

DMG and Leech is not the Problem at all. I am still looking for a Stygian Vise (not enough currency) my gems are not good yet, still need to corrupt them to 21 and i dont got the 40% increased damage with spectral throw entchant on the helmet. Anyway, can you help my why i am still dying often? Here are my current setup: (my profile is public btw)

Thanks a lot and have a good day!

greez

I guess my question would be what do you keep dying too? How much hp do you have?

Your claw is very nice has very high ele deps + RLY high crit + attack speed. Your gear is pretty good, your gems are fine (obviously 20/20 would be more) but that will up your dmg not ur survivability.

I would say your biggest issue atm is jewelry, all have crafted life. getting solid 70+ rolls on rings/ammy would help. Are you at max res? They don't seem that high on gear at all.

Also vinktars makes you take 50% MORE damage which is huge. You do have shock removal on your diamond flask which should take care of this problem, but it is definitely the #1 biggest cause of dying on this build. Just make sure you never use vinktars without also using diamond flask or you will be in a world of hurt.

"
baluthebear wrote:
Its possible now to craft elemental pen on wep. Isnt flat light>ele pen>flat cold , the real bis now?
Swapped, on PoB from g00fy_goober, the flat cold out with ele pen 12% (i think 16% is max) and it would give a strong 82k total dps

It very may well be. I have a lot of things I want to check out now to min/max the build. Double corrupts can be godly, even the new rolling of shaper/elder/delve type stuff might be good. Belly of the beast might be old and dying (probably why the 6c price tag). A solid rare evasion chest with + crit to attacks and 140+ life and like 10% max life might way outshine belly + loreweave both.

Later in the league will have a lot of testing/swapping to do.

"
coconut525 wrote:
i see you got 7 skill points left. where would u recommend putting them at?

The POB + tree links should take you to level 94-95 I believe (maybe it is 93). If you take the build all the way to 100 go for w/e you want. Any additional jewel slots will 99.99999999999% probably be the best for you. 3 mod OP jewels are huge and if you spring for 4 mod abyss jewels.... well your rich and they will be better than almost like any other 10 points on tree.

"
N4ti0n wrote:
Question, since Lyco is very expensive right now (thanks to the Mathil effect), in the meantime, what stats should I look for in a shield?

Resists and Life?

Thanks for the guide btw im loving it

My boy mathil making lyco great again (TNX MATHIL!). The answer to your question is get lyco ofc!

I mean while your leveling just do a rare shield with some life/res or w/e it doesn't matter much honestly. Once you start getting into maps .8 exalt is not exactly that hard to get. Sell maps, condense currency to chaos, sell div cards, essences, etc etc. Gathering up 100c or so should not be an unreachable goal at all.

"
romaen wrote:
Hello again!

What about the flasks? You have two life flaskes in this build, if I want to replace one of those - which one would you take?

Thanks a lot!

Honestly using 2 life flasks is way outdated and a very old way of running a char. One life flask is more than enough and I have been having a LOT of fun with catalyst eternal life flasks of staunching over the last 3-4 leagues. It rolls 50% recovery rate on them, so it is not instant... but it regens 2496 hp in 2.7 seconds. Its practically instant and has never let me down yet. That aside you can grab w/e flask you want after. Sulphur would be the choice for more damage (or maybe even a wise oak but can't roll anything on it). Personally I would probably grab a defensive one, and maybe go with a jade flask or possibly even a basalt. Roll your chill immunity or w/e on that one, save life flask for bleed immune, and keep diamond flask with shock immune. I mean you can have any flask do any of those, but that is what I am used to, always use my life flask as the anti bleed one, and w/e flask I have in slot "2" I use as anti-freeze.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info