[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Sajwo wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Sajwo wrote:
do you not use curse immunity flask with this build?

I particularly have been using curse immune flask more and more (though I almost always roll off temp chains and rest don't really bother me much).

Feel free to use one if you like.

But then i would have to get rid of bleed or freeze immunity unless i throw away atziri's

You have diamond flask as well. Roll shock immune on diamond flask, bleed immune on life flask and then jade/second life flask/sulphur w/e ur using as 3rd flask (besides vinktar/atziri) roll ur cold immune

"
JaxDasher wrote:
Having a hard time enchanting rats nest with spectral throw, none in the market so far.

Is starkonjas ok to use? What adjustments would you reccomend?

Enchants are getting harder and harder, they are practically impossible to self farm. GGG better hurry up and do something soon.
"
bbuingbbuing wrote:
Hi, could you update the gem/gear section by any chance? I'm relatively new to the game and it's quite confusing that the gem and gear section differ a lot from the POB guide and are generally quite confusing. thanks

Updated the gem link section as I forgot to include changelog lightning pen change in there. Gear and such is all the same, not exactly sure what your asking for

"
romaen wrote:
Hello! Thanks for this awesome guide!

I am a little bit confused regarding Spectral Throw gems.

Would you recommend:
Spectral Throw - GMP (Slow Proj.) - Added Lightning Damage - EDWA - Ice Bite - Add Inc crit damage

or would you recommend:
Spectral Throw - GMP (Slow Proj.) - Added Lightning Damage - EDWA - Lightning Pen. - Add Inc crit damage

Why did you change that in 3.5?

Thanks a lot :)

I would recommend what I put in changelog obviously. Reason being with the change to tombfist (used to use gripped gloves) we have 2 more OP abyss jewels now giving us even more amounts of lightning dmg. Lightning pen turned out to be a bit more dmg (even more so for single target dmg)
How much dps should i have by the end of the build? Just to have a notion on how distant i am.
Hey sorry if this was asked already but I didn't feel like reading 400 pages lol (gj on the thread dude!), I wanted to know why did you choose raider and ranger? Would you consider something else decent or maybe just another ascendancy?
"
drakesoulot wrote:
How much dps should i have by the end of the build? Just to have a notion on how distant i am.

About 60k tooltip dps once fully geared. However just know that this tooltip is very far off from reality and aslo the tooltip scales immensely at end game. Couple gem levels, extra jewel slot, a loreweave, watchers eye, 50 more EDPS on your claw, it all adds up rather quick.

"
SuddenOcade wrote:
Hey sorry if this was asked already but I didn't feel like reading 400 pages lol (gj on the thread dude!), I wanted to know why did you choose raider and ranger? Would you consider something else decent or maybe just another ascendancy?

Frenzy charges and onslaught is pretty good. Im sure you could "make it work" with other ascendancys, deadeye comes close, but I still prefer the benefits of raider and the free 7 frenzy charges.
I've got 67 lvl doing this build and i have a question. Im so far using 2 one hand weapons instead of weapon + shield and i dont understand why i should use shield when double claws have more dps.
P.S. sorry for my English :)

Edit: How does counterattack work?
Last edited by Maricpl on Dec 24, 2018, 3:00:51 PM
Just a quick tip.

You can get a Starkonja with the 40% Spectral Throw damage pretty cheap 40-50c.

The damage is on par with Rats Nest without enchant.

But you get a LOT of survivability, 100 life sinergizes with belly, and the 50% damage reduction when on low life is pretty good.

Only thing you lose is the movement speed, but whatever.
Finally managed to get my hands on Spectral Throw Rats nest. Right now though my DPS is at 47k. I have most of my items upgraded and Im wondering where am I lacking to reach your projected DPS at 70k.
The chest has to be 3G 2B 1R as you have on POB or 3B 2G 1R with the last gem setup?( I mean Increased critical damage support).
Thank you very much
Hi what is the opinion of you guys. Is it worth to multi mod this claw with flat cold and fire dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info