[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey,

thanks for the guide at first. Started playing it to level 79 now and it's gorgeous !

One question .. or better: suggestion:
there are 2 little nodes (no notables or keystones) called:
"One Handed Critical Strike Chance" on the lower right side of the tree.
I tested to skill them and they work!! with Spectral Throw.
It costs 4 point to get in total:
+ 10 dex
+ 3 att speed
+ 40 inc. crit. chance
+ 40 inc. crit. chance
----------------------
so a total of + 80 critical strike chance. For my feelings, these 4 point are invested pretty well, what do you guys think?

PS: with another skill point you can just get "Fencing" for 30% increased damage with ailments.

Greetings,
Gore
Last edited by Goremanslizer on Dec 20, 2018, 5:51:05 PM
"
Thuuu wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As for IC all that is required is a level 1 cwdt and a level 3 IC if you put it in your setup. It only makes you immune for like half a second, but helps so much for things like burst damage, constructs, archers, the arc assholes, the porcupines etc. You leveled CWDT all the way up to 20, I would suggest doing the opposite and leaving it at level 1.

if so, do i also keep lightning golem at an appropriate level?

No golem needs to be level 20 and needs to be attached to a CWDT level 20. If you want to fit in another cwdt + IC you need a second cwdt gem.

"
Goremanslizer wrote:
Hey,

thanks for the guide at first. Started playing it to level 79 now and it's gorgeous !

One question .. or better: suggestion:
there are 2 little nodes (no notables or keystones) called:
"One Handed Critical Strike Chance" on the lower right side of the tree.
I tested to skill them and they work!! with Spectral Throw.
It costs 4 point to get in total:
+ 10 dex
+ 3 att speed
+ 40 inc. crit. chance
+ 40 inc. crit. chance
----------------------
so a total of + 80 critical strike chance. For my feelings, these 4 point are invested pretty well, what do you guys think?

PS: with another skill point you can just get "Fencing" for 30% increased damage with ailments.

Greetings,
Gore

80% crit chance is not worth 4 points of investment. The top part of that wheel is worth it and nice for phys builds, but not for what we need.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

80% crit chance is not worth 4 points of investment. The top part of that wheel is worth it and nice for phys builds, but not for what we need.

Ok, thanks for your fast reply !!
Just want to say thank you for this build. Always wanted to play ST for awhile now. It's been really smooth and fun so far. I recently got a nice amount of currency to upgrade with and it feels even better.

Thank you sir, hope you are enjoying this league as much as I am. Happy holidays.
did anyone kill uber elder with this build?
Hello iam really new, too.

how do you get the frenzy charges?

and how do you get the intelligence needed for the claws?
Last edited by Timbodude on Dec 21, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
"
Sajwo wrote:
did anyone kill uber elder with this build?

Many people, many times.

"
Timbodude wrote:
Hello iam really new, too.

how do you get the frenzy charges?

and how do you get the intelligence needed for the claws?

Both of these are answered in the guide.
With the new "hits can't be evaded" craft, is it better in every way to replace lyco with another claw with that mod?
"
itsokdude wrote:
With the new "hits can't be evaded" craft, is it better in every way to replace lyco with another claw with that mod?

From what I understand and what I calculated in PoB it's only better with some very good claws (like some 5EX+ claws).

I have claws with 350 eDPS and if I cloned them, but took the "hits can not be evaded" instead of the current +cold damage enchant, I'd get to about the same DPS I have now. However, I lose 200 HP for that. So to make up for those, it would have to be a superb claw.

I'm not sure if maybe it would be worth to craft it on the main hand and wear another shield though. Or maybe even a unique. That could be worth it. Still it's a rather high end thing rather then "better in every way".

Also, the enchant itself costs 2EX by the way.

Edit: I'm thinking about trying the mod with a bloodseeker in the offhand. You lose quite a bit of DMG - almost 30%. But at this point it's only about killing bosses without dying - even the t16 maps are easy to clear at high speed. Sure, the bosses would take longer, but the instant leech might be worth it. I might try it, but it's a big investment just to try it...
Last edited by Klosterjungee on Dec 21, 2018, 6:35:22 PM
Curious about what my upgrades should go to next? I've spent a bit of currency thus far and have about 5ex left to spend. POB: https://pastebin.com/NPE4qR2T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info