[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Ed_died wrote:
"
bestjin wrote:

Is that with GMP or SP? I fail to see how people can have almost twice as much dps in HO as me with GMP.... so I hope its SP lol

You should really get a 6L belly, the 6th link would give a really huge damage boost, way more than the helm enchant would. I'm at 59k h/o dps (auras and golem only) with GMP while having enough strength to use ancestral protector, could go higher but it's enough for me already. A few important 21/20 adds a few hundred dps here and there. My character is public if you are interested. I would advise you not to hoard currencies and just spend whatever you have to upgrade until you can do end game stuff easily and then you can start to accumulate your wealth.

To add to this:
H/O dmg is typically used with auras and golem, so make sure to add that in.
No WED on amulet.
Wrong Vessel of Vinktar.. add to spells does nothing for us.
Remove 2 points below Finesse with 1 dex point near Vaal pact.
Trade 1 4% HP/eva nodes near Vaal Pact to get jewel slot to the left.
Upgrade jewels. Only 1 of your 3 jewels has HP and 2 of the right dmg mods. 20-30c each typically.
Trade another 4% HP/eva and 1 other point to get the Frenzy charge at the bottom left near Golem's blood. Won't affect H/O dmg, but could add a good chunk of damage while mapping depending on what you give up (or wait til 91).

Is Divination Distillate even good with this build? Only effective during flask effect, but with instant life leech and low mana pool, doesn't seem like that flask will last very long, especially since you are missing a mana multiplier with 5L. I'd switch it to Wise Oak or some other flask.

"
Pete1028 wrote:
Lately i've been thinking about finding a way to incorporate Atziri's Acuity into this build, do you guys think this would be beneficial over the regular gripped gloves?

Definitely not worth. For 35+ ex, you can buy some really nice gear. The projectile dmg is nice on Gripped gloves, but you're also missing resists and attack speed. You would have to get those on your rings/amulet, which means less DPS that could be on those slots. MAYBE if you were fully geared and didn't need the resists on gloves there may be some value. But at that point I'd rather invest into switching belt to HH.
"
Ed_died wrote:
"
bestjin wrote:

Is that with GMP or SP? I fail to see how people can have almost twice as much dps in HO as me with GMP.... so I hope its SP lol

You should really get a 6L belly, the 6th link would give a really huge damage boost, way more than the helm enchant would. I'm at 59k h/o dps (auras and golem only) with GMP while having enough strength to use ancestral protector, could go higher but it's enough for me already. A few important 21/20 adds a few hundred dps here and there. My character is public if you are interested. I would advise you not to hoard currencies and just spend whatever you have to upgrade until you can do end game stuff easily and then you can start to accumulate your wealth.

I know about the upgrades, I just don't see how they would double my GMP dps. I can ran up to T15 with the gear you see (with bisco). Only problem I had so far are the warband bosses in overgrown ruin...

Will look at your profile for sure
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Ed_died wrote:
"
bestjin wrote:

To add to this:
H/O dmg is typically used with auras and golem, so make sure to add that in.
No WED on amulet.
Wrong Vessel of Vinktar.. add to spells does nothing for us.
Remove 2 points below Finesse with 1 dex point near Vaal pact.
Trade 1 4% HP/eva nodes near Vaal Pact to get jewel slot to the left.
Upgrade jewels. Only 1 of your 3 jewels has HP and 2 of the right dmg mods. 20-30c each typically.
Trade another 4% HP/eva and 1 other point to get the Frenzy charge at the bottom left near Golem's blood. Won't affect H/O dmg, but could add a good chunk of damage while mapping depending on what you give up (or wait til 91).

Is Divination Distillate even good with this build? Only effective during flask effect, but with instant life leech and low mana pool, doesn't seem like that flask will last very long, especially since you are missing a mana multiplier with 5L. I'd switch it to Wise Oak or some other flask.

All jewels have HP :O Nice catch on the vinktar though! Didn't notice at all.

I run with bisco during maps, thus the distillate. With the clear speed the uptime is almost 100%. Oak is in stash :)
"
bestjin wrote:

I run with bisco during maps, thus the distillate. With the clear speed the uptime is almost 100%. Oak is in stash :)

1 jewel has HP and 2 dmg mods. Ideal.
1 jewel has HP, 4% rarity, and 1 dmg mod. If you're running a MF build, that is cool. But your damage will be lower to other builds in comparison.
1 jewel has HP, 1 dmg mod, and 1 physical dmg mod.. the latter does nothing.

As for Distillate.. are you actually able to maintain the buff thought when your HP/MP is full? Like if you used it when you first entered the map and are still full HP/MP, are your loot stats affected?
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 27, 2017, 12:52:55 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
bestjin wrote:

1 jewel has HP and 2 dmg mods. Ideal.
1 jewel has HP, 4% rarity, and 1 dmg mod. If you're running a MF build, that is cool. But your damage will be lower to other builds in comparison.
1 jewel has HP, 1 dmg mod, and 1 physical dmg mod.. the latter does nothing.

As for Distillate.. are you actually able to maintain the buff thought when your HP/MP is full? Like if you used it when you first entered the map and are still full HP/MP, are your loot stats affected?

Jewel upgrades are bit too expensive, especially if I have to get 6 link belly and correct vinktar, thats somewhere around 10ex (poe.trade right now).

Well I am not really good at this game, so I am not sure. I just pop every flask every 5 seconds, or before each pack and dont pay attention to anything else. To be honest bisco is more than enough

Edit:

So the buff applies only when your mana or health isn't full, which is almost always when you whirl/attack continuously

EDIT 2:

Tried to vaal all gems, bought a six link belly, got up to 37k in hideout (golem, herald, wrath) so thats 10k difference (what the hell). Tried Abyss map, killed him with crazy mods like 10 times faster
Last edited by bestjin on Sep 27, 2017, 4:42:30 PM
Yep, 5 to 6 links is huge, should be the priority for end game upgrading.
Looking for Gear advice not sure what I'm doing wrong but i am NO WHERE NEAR what you guys are in DPS...

Have the correct shield but have been using this one strictly for the resists. I am able to do T12-14 maps pretty easy. Its the bosses that are hard most times i just skip them etc..

also have correct helm but wanted to see if the 40% ST mod added that much to your dps.

char should be public.

thanks so much for this guide!

"
stickboy101 wrote:
Looking for Gear advice not sure what I'm doing wrong but i am NO WHERE NEAR what you guys are in DPS...

Have the correct shield but have been using this one strictly for the resists. I am able to do T12-14 maps pretty easy. Its the bosses that are hard most times i just skip them etc..

also have correct helm but wanted to see if the 40% ST mod added that much to your dps.

char should be public.

thanks so much for this guide!

There is lots of room for improvement (some more expensive than others)

- definitely look for resists elsewhere, the "always hit" on shield is very important for bosses - you will leach with each hit
- you could squeeze more resistance from boots with higher rolled two toned boots without enchant (I doubt it adds that much)
- the helmet enchant adds somewhere around 1k dps (if i remember correctly), you can try to buy enchanted Starkonjas head, they are a bit cheaper
- 6 link belly is a HUGE boost - personal experience (see few posts up)
- claw is okish, but you should get one with rolled attack speed as it can roll higher than crafted and then craft crit
- change one ring to diamond (or opal)
- get few more levels for Heartseeker passive
Last edited by bestjin on Sep 28, 2017, 4:07:55 AM
Missing gloves attack speed/life as well!
Get all the resists on boots and belts as much as possible and only use other slots to fill in if not enough. The other items can roll damage mods which will be important for raising dps, don't waste them on resists.
Last edited by Ed_died on Sep 28, 2017, 4:22:30 AM
"
Pete1028 wrote:
Lately i've been thinking about finding a way to incorporate Atziri's Acuity into this build, do you guys think this would be beneficial over the regular gripped gloves? I can't really tell if losing out on the proj damage and res from a rare pair of gloves would really make this worth it cause i'm still kind of a noob

would they make the build stronger?

Really wouldn't be worth it at all. The biggest issue(s) would be that acuity is pretty expensive especially early league, right now they sitting at around 40 ex. The next big thing is it only gives you instant leech when you crit. Without diamond flask you only have like 40% crit. Sadly the days of having 90%+ crit are long gone. So I would very adamantly say that paying 40 exalt to get atziris for a downgrade in every way is not worth it. Especially since we literally path right by vaal pact, not hard to grab it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info