[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello evryone. This is the first time I make this build on POE. I really enjoy it. I did some change because I wanted more evasion. I had 5.3K HP before with 12K evasion. Right now, I've 4.9K HP for 20K evasion. I think it's worth it. I can still improve my HP pool with better jewelleries (but they are so expensive for me right now)

What do you think about it ?

I also want to change my chest. I found this

What do you think ? I'm waiting for the 6 link.

For my gems, this is not the final version. I want to change my orb of storm setup for something else. Maybe something usefull against booses. Any ideas ?

I also saw that I have to change lightning penetration for ice bit on my chest.

I really want to go further.
Last edited by toasterdu77 on Sep 29, 2017, 6:10:16 AM
Fun build, I was able to clear shaper (luckily on the last portal).

"
toasterdu77 wrote:

Hello evryone. This is the first time I make this build on POE. I really enjoy it. I did some change because I wanted more evasion. I had 5.3K HP before with 12K evasion. Right now, I've 4.9K HP for 20K evasion. I think it's worth it. I can still improve my HP pool with better jewelleries (but they are so expensive for me right now)

For my gems, this is not the final version. I want to change my orb of storm setup for something else. Maybe something usefull against booses. Any ideas ?

This is the wrong Vinktar Flask, look at the post below for the right one. Damage to Attacks instead of Spells.
"
Philbo_O wrote:
"
toasterdu77 wrote:

This is the wrong Vinktar Flask, look at the post below for the right one. Damage to Attacks instead of Spells.

Oh.. Yeah.. Didn't notice. Thanks !

What should I do next for my DPS , T16 is so hard for me
"
A3vicii wrote:
What should I do next for my DPS , T16 is so hard for me

Wise Oak until you get a good Vessel of Vinktar to replace 1 HP potion. Use both for more DPS and keep a bleed flask.
I'd re-roll mods on Diamond flask. Phys dmg is very low, so get stuff like remove bleed, increase duration, less charges, etc.
Claw could use more critical chance, even though it has nice eDPS. Could try to Annul and craft crit chance, but also very risky.
Lots of 20% gems. Herald, 6-link, etc. Not using Ice Bite, which should come out ahead of Inc Crit Strike.
Switch Portal in shield to weapon or helm. Put Herald in shield to get CoH combo. Add Culling Strike to Golem or Reduced Mana to Shield Charge. (I prefer Whirling Blades, but to each their own)
WED on Ruby ring and amulet. Another craft on multi mod Diamond ring.
You may have to get new gloves with resists to replace resists on accessories/wep.
Random dex point up and left from Point Blank. Can get 5% HP or work towards Finesse next.
At what level can I farm ALL-CONTENT?
Last edited by yungp4041 on Sep 29, 2017, 12:11:33 PM
WHY I DIED FOR EVERYTHING?!WHY?!
Hi,

question regarding Vinktar: How do you treat the shock effect?
Or is this not even tha case due to phasing?

Thx
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
yungp4041 wrote:
At what level can I farm ALL-CONTENT?

More levels. Missing a ton of skill points, low atk speed on weapon, 20/20 gems, WED on accessories (over 100% WED missing out between accessories and crafted WED belt), no life on 2 accessories, crafted life on 2 accessories (lower than rolls), wrong Vessel, etc.

"
fiYah_82 wrote:
question regarding Vinktar: How do you treat the shock effect?
Or is this not even tha case due to phasing?

Immune with ascendancy. However, be careful with popping potions when first entering map as you are not immune until you are phasing. You can use immune to shock Diamond to avoid that too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info