[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Moodion wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As for claw, USUALLY attack speed > crit > edps, the edps you will be surprised at say the difference of like 200 vs 300 is not as much as you would think. However check in POB before you make any mistakes.

Have to add, WED on claws also makes a huge diff even moreso if you're lacking high rolls on jewelery and/or belt. POB is the only way to know for sure. There is an addon for Chrome Tampermonkey that lets you copy+paste items from poe.trade into POB. I went from a 360eps claw to a 190edps claw with WED and my dmg improved massively despite haveing full WED rolls on rings/belt/ammy.
Lightning+attspd are pretty much mandatory on claw, followed by crit then WED to finish it off (ideally). Super hard to craft/buy IMO, I got lucky with a drop or would've had to spend 35ex+ for equivalent claw.

You should not get WED on claw. all 3 ele dmgs are higher than WED.
Nice build. Speed and dmg is very nice, but its hmmm little expensive.
I got lvl 92, 5113 life, 44800 dps HO with auras, 75res all. I cant switch to belly because i loss a lot of dmg(max res instead of dmg). I'am lazy :) i prefer to running with right click and flasks :). With belly i cant get max res, gloves and boots are fuckin expensive with 3x res and nice mods.
I've done all content 119/126 atlas, never try uatziri :)

Meaby i switch a rings for better ones, but i can make every content for now( no uatziri )
The writhing jar is life saver for me.
Current gear :

Spoiler
Last edited by heyu on Sep 26, 2017, 8:35:48 PM
Hey, can someone tell me what I need to do to bring my life and dps up?

46k dps in hideout
5.1k life
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/minimen398/characters

Thanks for the help. :)

need:
-More expensive upgrade: ST enchant on helmet
-OoS 4-link so you can't get Power Charges or proc curse on bosses with no minions.
anything else?
"

46k dps in hideout
5.1k life

need:
-OoS 4-link so you can't get Power Charges or proc curse on bosses with no minions.
anything else?

The enchant brings 40% (1.5k dps more), this enchant is nice for dps but not MAIN, its shit and gives garbage dps.)
its really low dps. Better find some jewels irs rings :)

PS. I have similar char. Look at prof.
Last edited by heyu on Sep 26, 2017, 11:36:45 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Moodion wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As for claw, USUALLY attack speed > crit > edps, the edps you will be surprised at say the difference of like 200 vs 300 is not as much as you would think. However check in POB before you make any mistakes.

Have to add, WED on claws also makes a huge diff even moreso if you're lacking high rolls on jewelery and/or belt. POB is the only way to know for sure. There is an addon for Chrome Tampermonkey that lets you copy+paste items from poe.trade into POB. I went from a 360eps claw to a 190edps claw with WED and my dmg improved massively despite haveing full WED rolls on rings/belt/ammy.
Lightning+attspd are pretty much mandatory on claw, followed by crit then WED to finish it off (ideally). Super hard to craft/buy IMO, I got lucky with a drop or would've had to spend 35ex+ for equivalent claw.

You should not get WED on claw. all 3 ele dmgs are higher than WED.

Even if I change my skill tree to match yours, and put more WED on my gear for testing, my claw (with good WED and absolute shit ele dmg - 192something) gives me more dps than nearly all ~378edps claws on poe.trade. The ones that are better than my WED claw are like 50+ex on Harbinger league and have high tier crit roll on them. Feel like I'm missing something here cause it doesn't really make sense to me. Upgrading my claw would be a lot easier if I knew wtf was going on :)
Big PoE Noob here .. Second Charakter ever in PoE and i farmed already 4 doctors and killed Shaper for the very first time. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHebQ9mZsr0&t=

Thanks for the Guide :) !!
"
minimen398 wrote:

46k dps in hideout
5.1k life

need:
anything else?

Is that with GMP or SP? I fail to see how people can have almost twice as much dps in HO as me with GMP.... so I hope its SP lol
Last edited by bestjin on Sep 27, 2017, 10:12:22 AM
"
heyu wrote:
Nice build. Speed and dmg is very nice, but its hmmm little expensive.
I got lvl 92, 5113 life, 44800 dps HO with auras, 75res all. I cant switch to belly because i loss a lot of dmg(max res instead of dmg). I'am lazy :) i prefer to running with right click and flasks :). With belly i cant get max res, gloves and boots are fuckin expensive with 3x res and nice mods.
I've done all content 119/126 atlas, never try uatziri :)

Meaby i switch a rings for better ones, but i can make every content for now( no uatziri )
The writhing jar is life saver for me.

The build really is not that expensive at all. I mean if you want to perfectly min/max get a ridiculous claw and 21/20 gems and uber enchant and such ya it can add up. The basics is not that bad at all.

As for belly, it is very easy to get max res with 3 jewelry slots, rare boots, rare belt, rare gloves, all res on belly and res on tree.

Boots you don't need any movespeed at all which cuts back cost a ton, you should be able to get 120+ res + super high life with no movespeed for under an exalt.

As for a piece of gear costing a few exalt that is not bad at all either. Pick up your currencys when they drop and after a week you can sell hundreds and hundreds of chromes/alts/jews/fuse etc etc and you will have tons of chaos. I do not flip or anything like that and getting a couple exalt is pretty damn easy.

"
Moodion wrote:
Even if I change my skill tree to match yours, and put more WED on my gear for testing, my claw (with good WED and absolute shit ele dmg - 192something) gives me more dps than nearly all ~378edps claws on poe.trade. The ones that are better than my WED claw are like 50+ex on Harbinger league and have high tier crit roll on them. Feel like I'm missing something here cause it doesn't really make sense to me. Upgrading my claw would be a lot easier if I knew wtf was going on :)

I have tested it out thoroughly since that other guy tried telling other it was better too. No matter which way you test it a flat ele roll is going to be more damage. Now don't get me wrong WED can be good and close to the dmg of an ele roll but it is not higher damage. This also depends on the roll you get obviously. Also if attack speed or crit are off by even a smidge there is a difference in dps.

For example if you have say T1 lightning roll and T1 cold with the same crit + attack speed... Fire damage roll will be better. However if you get like a T1 EDWA roll like 40%+ and compare to a T4 fire dmg roll then it probably will be better or the same. Do a ton of comparisons on PoB. Make a bunch of "test" claws and make sure every claw always has 27% crit (cuz this u can craft prty easily) and 25% attack speed. So it comes out to 7.62% base crit and 2.0 aps on imperial claw. Then mess around with the damages.

However I will give you the fact that High edps claws are many many more exalts, because your going for a really good 5 mod weapon. WED might be a better/cheaper route to go but personally currency is pretty easy to get in POE. Id rather spend another 10 exalts and get a 350+ edps claw than a 200 something edps claw with WED.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 27, 2017, 10:22:17 AM
"
bestjin wrote:

Is that with GMP or SP? I fail to see how people can have almost twice as much dps in HO as me with GMP.... so I hope its SP lol

You should really get a 6L belly, the 6th link would give a really huge damage boost, way more than the helm enchant would. I'm at 59k h/o dps (auras and golem only) with GMP while having enough strength to use ancestral protector, could go higher but it's enough for me already. A few important 21/20 adds a few hundred dps here and there. My character is public if you are interested. I would advise you not to hoard currencies and just spend whatever you have to upgrade until you can do end game stuff easily and then you can start to accumulate your wealth.
Lately i've been thinking about finding a way to incorporate Atziri's Acuity into this build, do you guys think this would be beneficial over the regular gripped gloves? I can't really tell if losing out on the proj damage and res from a rare pair of gloves would really make this worth it cause i'm still kind of a noob

would they make the build stronger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info