[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I have been enjoying this build alot and was wondering if you guys could help me improving my current build. So far I know that I should get a belly of the beast 6-socket and the Vessel of Vinktar. But I don't know any other improvements small or not, that can be beneficial and not as expensive.

Also,
I am pretty new to poe, but I like to think I've learned alot since I started. But I still have doubts among many things. I got
as a drop, but unsure if I can finish it. 150% ex gain would be nice since I'm lvl 81. But I keep dying every now and then to maps, and I don't know how to fix that. So I'm afraid to try this map since it is a little bit expensive. Do you guys think I can do it with 4,6k life and around 13k damage with GMP (no frenzy or flask) and 35,8k (with frenzy and flask)?
Last edited by Demandreed on Sep 25, 2017, 2:03:37 PM
"
Forke24x7 wrote:
So I played this build all league long and it is my favorite build of all leagues so far. With my current gear the map clear speed is insane. Modified the gem setup a bit to fit my playstyle (I hate Orb of Storms). I'm struggling a little at endgame bosses (chimera, minotaur and hydra is no problem, phoenix is a problem and so is shaper/uber-atziri), but I think its my playstyle and not the build (I'm not that good at dodging shit).

Upgrades to my current gear are hell expensive, any recommendation what to upgrade next? Character is "Daymourn".

Thanks for writing this guide and all those replies that helped out alot.

cheers!

Guardians + shaper/uber atziri can be tricky until you learn the mechanics. I did all kinds of guardians + shaper kills this league and after a little bit you definitely learn the boss moves and what you have to dodge (like phoenix charge up explosion). The more you practice the easier it is.

I still swear when I first started POE years ago, first time I saw REGULAR atziri I thought it was so ridiculously hard the game was stupid. Now anyone who has played for sometime knows what a joke regular atziri is and how easy it is :). Just that before you learn the mechanics and see the entire screen exploding with fire and lightning your like... ummmm wtf?

"
Demandreed wrote:
I have been enjoying this build alot and was wondering if you guys could help me improving my current build. So far I know that I should get a belly of the beast 6-socket and the Vessel of Vinktar. But I don't know any other improvements small or not, that can be beneficial and not as expensive.

I would not run that map for XP. If you get 10 rare ring/ammy, nice chance of getting really good rolls. But, I prefer regular map spamming at a tier you can comfortably do without dying. There are charts you can find on the Wiki that give you the % xp loss by fighting mobs X levels below you. But doing the highest tier possible and comfortable is way less headache for me. You can also get into Beachhead maps (league map that gives great XP and currency), but I waited until T11+ for T15 Beachhead.

You have a Slower Projectiles in Helm and armor.
20/20 gems (will come with time, but huge damage increase when you get all of the core ones 20/20.
New boots, need more resists to alleviate resists off rings.
Attack speed and second resist on gloves.
Trade 2 5% HP and 2 4% HP/eva nodes for 2 jewel slots. Buy 3 jewels at 20-30c each, but has 5-7% life and 2 dmg mods. Lose a bit of life for quite a bit of damage.
More WED and life on amulet.
Replace Breach ring to have life and WED.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 25, 2017, 2:38:43 PM

this claw viable or shud i give it to wolverine?
Last edited by sylfur020 on Sep 26, 2017, 4:17:44 AM
^ claw is insane!

I'm still saving for Vinktar, crazy money for this flask atm. Is Wise Oak next best out of what's left?

I've a general question about crit chance, how do people weigh value of it, like is 250edps 7.5% crit better or worse than 300edps 6.0% crit. Is there a tool/site you can use to import your character and compare weapons?
try https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

you can import any chatacter from any account or import a pastebin link.

it took some time to understand all the options, but in the end you can get a perfect overview which item give you how many dps.
"
Shankhook wrote:
^ claw is insane!

I'm still saving for Vinktar, crazy money for this flask atm. Is Wise Oak next best out of what's left?

I've a general question about crit chance, how do people weigh value of it, like is 250edps 7.5% crit better or worse than 300edps 6.0% crit. Is there a tool/site you can use to import your character and compare weapons?

Use PoB as mentioned above.
Atziri's promise, vinktar and diamond flask are the 3 you need, wise oak is the 4th choice.
"
Shankhook wrote:
^ claw is insane!

Its funny because ppl at start of league whined about vinktar and the nerfs, prices were much lower and all I have heard all league is how expensive attack vinktar is lol.

Flask section was updated a couple days ago, with nerfs to wise oak and no penetration gem in use now, atziri's promise is better than wise oak.

As for claw, USUALLY attack speed > crit > edps, the edps you will be surprised at say the difference of like 200 vs 300 is not as much as you would think. However check in POB before you make any mistakes.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As for claw, USUALLY attack speed > crit > edps, the edps you will be surprised at say the difference of like 200 vs 300 is not as much as you would think. However check in POB before you make any mistakes.

Have to add, WED on claws also makes a huge diff even moreso if you're lacking high rolls on jewelery and/or belt. POB is the only way to know for sure. There is an addon for Chrome Tampermonkey that lets you copy+paste items from poe.trade into POB. I went from a 360eps claw to a 190edps claw with WED and my dmg improved massively despite haveing full WED rolls on rings/belt/ammy.
Lightning+attspd are pretty much mandatory on claw, followed by crit then WED to finish it off (ideally). Super hard to craft/buy IMO, I got lucky with a drop or would've had to spend 35ex+ for equivalent claw.

Hi all guys there is something i can do to let this claw worth using or selling? the problem is the really low edps (85-90)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info