[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Leveling new toon since latency is terrible for mapping atm, Spectral Throw feels really great to level up with from level 1.

Current gear at 16
"
Phosphenez wrote:
Leveling new toon since latency is terrible for mapping atm, Spectral Throw feels really great to level up with from level 1.

Dang, I need to get some of those rings for alts and transmute/regal just cause.

Pierce is just adding 5% dmg since Spectral Throw already pierces. Might be better with faster attacks for more map clear or Point Blank/Iron Grip support for more damage. And then switch out once you get Frenzy charges and crit rolling.

Also, Shield Charge + Faster attacks until you switch claws and can use Whirling Blade for more movement.
Hi, could any one help me improve my character?
What should i change here?

I'm feeling limited with mana, it feels really bad when my character stops throwing spectrals because of mana consumption.
And also i feel its still squishy to bosses like shaper and uber atziri (according to my items).

Clear on maps is great, i can face-tank guardians while they don't have critical strikes mods.

My belt is actually bad, i know, but im trying to spend my extalteds on a very good one, and also, the gems on my boots (orb of storms & supps) are missing because still couldn't get 4 blue sockets on boots.

I'll appreciate any help.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/decode2/characters
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Dang, I need to get some of those rings for alts and transmute/regal just cause.

Pierce is just adding 5% dmg since Spectral Throw already pierces. Might be better with faster attacks for more map clear or Point Blank/Iron Grip support for more damage. And then switch out once you get Frenzy charges and crit rolling.

Also, Shield Charge + Faster attacks until you switch claws and can use Whirling Blade for more movement.

They're pretty great for sustaining mana early, at 30~ i just swap to Thief's Torment and use it until maps, with Prismweave belt/Wake of destruction to carry dps.

Swapped pierce to WED at 18, and wep to unupgraded version of HoWA at 22, Onslaught to FA/EleFocus on bosses, great clear and single-target, would be a great leveling experience without those 400ms spikes every 5 seconds FeelsBad
Last edited by Phosphenez on Sep 29, 2017, 4:47:10 PM
"
decode2 wrote:
I'll appreciate any help.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/decode2/characters

Personally, I prefer using the Gemini Claw for mana issues. More damage, Vaal Clarity, or maybe some points into mana leech are about your only other options for mana sustain. Also, be careful with map mods with no regen as they will affect mana and you'll burn your mana up on Whirling.

No crit chance on weapon. Missing out around 10% crit damage with flask, which is significant chunk of damage. Can risk an annul, but if you get rid of lightning attack or attack speed, the claw will drop value big time. Have enough saved up to buy a replacement just in case.
You can get a belt with 100 HP, 30% elemental, and maybe some resists for an alch. Use that until you get a better one, but the 100 HP with all of the HP % will add up quite a bit.
Your amulet has good damage, but only 6.5 life from STR.
Wrong Vessel. Light dmg to attacks preferred, light pen as a cheap back-up until then. Spells does nothing for us.
You can swap out a HP potion for Atziri's for more dmg if you want.
Global crit strike chance is not one of the damage mods you want on jewels. Multi, atk speed, projectile dmg, etc are. So 3/4 of your jewels can use an upgrade, but at least you can make some chaos back by selling the old ones. The DW crit multi jewel may even be worth more.

Expensive upgrades:
ST enchant, 21/20 gems, light dmg to attacks Vessel, etc.

"
Phosphenez wrote:
would be a great leveling experience without those 400ms spikes every 5 seconds FeelsBad

Ouch, I know those feels. I've lost at least 3-4 levels at 90+ so far to lag spikes alone. I can watch my ping spike when I just move back and forth in H/O. I think I'm nearly done with trying to hit 92 ever this season, but still muddling through Atlas completion and possible boss attempts.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 29, 2017, 5:34:20 PM
Ok i got my end game gear for now. Farming guardians for shaper sets for now.
Just asking for tips for uber atziri.
With shaper i have problem sometimes with mechanic :) but its not build problem.

This build is badass.

But but hmm its expensive, here my opinion, all prices by poe trade

Claws: 100c-60ex ( buy mine for 100c then craft yourself for crit/speed)
Armor: Belly 10ex with right colors 6L ofkz.
Helm: (7-9ex enchant 40%, depend of crit roll)
Shield: 7-10c
Rings: 40c each with nice stats ( dunno what res you need )
Amu: 1-2ex (need some help with this, cuz i dont know, but with poe trade its aroud this price)
Boots: 4ex ( 3x res to wear belly)
Gloves: 1-3ex
Jools: Looking for 7%hp + speed and projectile dmg. (2ex each on poe trade)

Flasks:

Vinktar 3-4ex. ( Found one on map with light dmg to attack)

Sooo you can calculate its not that cheap:)

My eq:

Spoiler
Last edited by heyu on Sep 30, 2017, 2:09:27 AM
Finished acts, level 71, ran a few maps and surprisingly DPS/survivability was good with this exact gear, gonna work on gem links + uber and push some levels tomorrow. Really fun to play.

Why do you guys have curse on hit - elemental weakness - inc area of effect and then power charge on crit linked all in on item do i miss something cuz i don't see how power charge on crit could work in there
"
heyu wrote:
Ok i got my end game gear for now. Farming guardians for shaper sets for now.
Just asking for tips for uber atziri.
With shaper i have problem sometimes with mechanic :) but its not build problem.

This build is badass.

But but hmm its expensive, here my opinion, all prices by poe trade

Claws: 100c-60ex ( buy mine for 100c then craft yourself for crit/speed)
Armor: Belly 10ex with right colors 6L ofkz.
Helm: (7-9ex enchant 40%, depend of crit roll)
Shield: 7-10c
Rings: 40c each with nice stats ( dunno what res you need )
Amu: 1-2ex (need some help with this, cuz i dont know, but with poe trade its aroud this price)
Boots: 4ex ( 3x res to wear belly)
Gloves: 1-3ex
Jools: Looking for 7%hp + speed and projectile dmg. (2ex each on poe trade)

Flasks:

Vinktar 3-4ex. ( Found one on map with light dmg to attack)

Sooo you can calculate its not that cheap:)

Guess it depends on your thought of what is cheap. Paying around 1 ex or a bit less for most of your gear pieces (rings/ammy/boots/gloves/belt) etc to me is pretty cheap. Belly went up a lot this league but not by multiple exalts or anything, for first weeks you could get one for around 60-80c. 6ling any chest can be expensive or buying a 6l can be, but that happens in every singe build. ST chant can definitely be expensive ill grant you that, but you can always farm twice enchants + labs yourself and get its just a lot more work. Personally I would rather pay the flat exalts because I hate the lab. As for weapon same thing. Claws are super overpriced by a lot of ppl and seem to be in demand, but I would never pay 50-60 ex for a weapon. An end game claw with like 300 edps with crit/attackspeed you should be able to get for a lot less and no where near 60 ex. There is a couple listed now between 5-10ex as we speak.

Still just my opinion, but I really don't call all that expensive.

"
L0stHunter wrote:
Why do you guys have curse on hit - elemental weakness - inc area of effect and then power charge on crit linked all in on item do i miss something cuz i don't see how power charge on crit could work in there

Read the gem section in guide
I love this build. But I was also tweaking it a bit.

For gloves, since using The Wise Oak Flask, I actually use
to drop the resists for the best effect. Plus the bonus with the ele damage per frenzy is nice (the steal is nice for maps with monsters generating other charges)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info