[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
buttcommander wrote:
just wondering why PCoC was replaced with culling strike
how do you generate power charge without PCoC and ass mark?
thanks

You don't Power charges were nerfed in 3.0 and will be further nerfed (or so it was hinted at) in the future as well. Something more along the lines of even less crit + spell dmg per charge or something.

Due to nerfs + only having 3 power charges we get 40% crit strike from each one. Barely changes crit overall, I would personally much rather have cull ability than 120% crit strike chance periodically for single target stuff only.

Also due to power charges being nerfed, ele weakness is much better than assassin's mark.
Just got my 6L Belly. I know I need some upgrades but not sure what needs to be upgraded next. It seems like a cascading effect. Once I take a look at replacing one items everything needs to go. What is the next priority? T15 maps are a breeze but bosses are an issue. Bosses are a problem most of the time. Trash dies fast enough not to worry about it.
i have to disagree that gripped gloves are best, im using ele weakness ones and they free up a lot more sockets for other skills to improve defence, currently have immortal call, cwdt, molten shell, life leech. as a setup instead of the ele weakness settup :D

"
Cchris07 wrote:
i have to disagree that gripped gloves are best, im using ele weakness ones and they free up a lot more sockets for other skills to improve defence, currently have immortal call, cwdt, molten shell, life leech. as a setup instead of the ele weakness settup :D

You are free to disagree but let me point out a few things to you.

- Corrupted ele weakness gloves ARE best but very expensive and hard to do while maintaining the stats you need on them.

- The gloves you have are bad. Life roll is awful. Resistances are very low, no attack speed what so ever, and the loss of 18% projectile damage. In total you lost 50ish life, 40ish res, 12%+ attack speed, and 18% projectile damage to get a level 10 ele weakness on hit.

- Defense from a CWDT - IC (without charges) - Molten Shell (and not even sure why life leech is here). Is not going to make up the difference of losing dmg + life (and res if you can't make it up)

Now if you could find a super good and yes it would be super expensive pair of ele weakness on hit gloves it would be "best". However much harder to find/achieve or pay for and then even then you would free up 4 gem slots (curse on hit + ele weakness for both herald + orb of storms). Even with an extra 4 link setup there is not much more you can add to the build, just some QoL utility stuff.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 24, 2017, 1:06:23 PM
I make ST every league but used this guide to catch up on changes (missed a few leagues). Almost at 100, had a lot of fun with it.

Summary:
All content cleared except HOGM
6.3k life / 58.5k tooltip dps in hideout
6k life / 52k tooltip dps in hideout WITH Bisco's
Cold and lightning balanced for Wise Oak (even fully flasked)

Could push harder with:
WED on amulet (reasonably expensive)
Enchanted boots (reasonably expensive)
Perfect claw (hoping for attspd/lightning/wed then multimod crit chance/multi, for +~5% dps on POB)
+1 gem Lycosidae/21 Wrath/4 Empower setup
Opal rings (extremely expensive)
Ele penetration belt
Corrupted Bisco

What I changed:
Small optimizations to skill tree for my particular char
I keep Slower Projectiles in my inventory and use Onslaught with Herald of Ice
I swap Vaal Clarity in for fast mapping (mana was annoying but manageable without)

What I didn't like:
Survivability is not thaaaat great for endgame bosses, more of a league issue
I hate using Orb of Storms, it feels clunky (but obv beneficial as fuck)
Lightning golem looks stupid as fuck and is an annoying turd in general
Waiting for group to catch up in Beachheads :) kidding

My gear:
Spoiler
"

Wise Oak / Taste of Hate in there just because

Path of Building POB link: https://pastebin.com/bR9uF3xR

Nice comprehensive guide g00fy_goober, if you have any suggestions I'd love to try em. Also whatever you think I should aim for next.
"
Moodion wrote:
I make ST every league but used this guide to catch up on changes (missed a few leagues). Almost at 100, had a lot of fun with it.

Summary:
All content cleared except HOGM
6.3k life / 58.5k tooltip dps in hideout
6k life / 52k tooltip dps in hideout WITH Bisco's
Cold and lightning balanced for Wise Oak (even fully flasked)

Could push harder with:
WED on amulet (reasonably expensive)
Enchanted boots (reasonably expensive)
Perfect claw (hoping for attspd/lightning/wed then multimod crit chance/multi, for +~5% dps on POB)
+1 gem Lycosidae/21 Wrath/4 Empower setup
Opal rings (extremely expensive)
Ele penetration belt
Corrupted Bisco

What I changed:
Small optimizations to skill tree for my particular char
I keep Slower Projectiles in my inventory and use Onslaught with Herald of Ice
I swap Vaal Clarity in for fast mapping (mana was annoying but manageable without)

What I didn't like:
Survivability is not thaaaat great for endgame bosses, more of a league issue
I hate using Orb of Storms, it feels clunky (but obv beneficial as fuck)
Lightning golem looks stupid as fuck and is an annoying turd in general
Waiting for group to catch up in Beachheads :) kidding

My gear:
Spoiler
"

Wise Oak / Taste of Hate in there just because

Path of Building POB link: https://pastebin.com/bR9uF3xR

Nice comprehensive guide g00fy_goober, if you have any suggestions I'd love to try em. Also whatever you think I should aim for next.

Really glad to hear your feedback and a lot of it I agree on.

Summary: Glad you cleared everything and seem to have good dps/life stats

Could push harder with: always super interesting to look at your gear late game and find out theres still a bunch of upgrades you COULD push for if you were rich.

Things you changed: Tree changes I might have to look into and find out if that lightning wheel is worth grabbing over the life/evasion + penetration nodes. Don't see how you have so much life if you dropped those nodes though.

Things you didn't like: Survivability I don't think is that bad, especially with 6k life now over the 5.5k it used to be pre 3.0. Orb of storms I was never overly fond of either, but very good for boss killing and luckily its only time we have to use it and then rarely.

Lightning golem that really surprises me. I LOVE how lightning golem looks especially compared to all other golems. Allthough I am getting really sick and tired of casting golem. Does fine for mid maps, then any end game map or harder content even with minion life, you have to recast it multiple times. Lol @ beachhead.

Overall, I love reading posts like yours. What you have accomplished, what you liked/disliked and why. Thanks for posting up :)
Greetings.
i want just say thank u thank u for this build :)
Its my Favorite build.
U made me rly happy with this.
Im glad people like u do guides like this and make my time more fun.
Whish u a great week :)
"
Walleampe wrote:
Greetings.
i want just say thank u thank u for this build :)
Its my Favorite build.
U made me rly happy with this.
Im glad people like u do guides like this and make my time more fun.
Whish u a great week :)

Thanks, glad you enjoying it :)
So I played this build all league long and it is my favorite build of all leagues so far. With my current gear the map clear speed is insane. Modified the gem setup a bit to fit my playstyle (I hate Orb of Storms). I'm struggling a little at endgame bosses (chimera, minotaur and hydra is no problem, phoenix is a problem and so is shaper/uber-atziri), but I think its my playstyle and not the build (I'm not that good at dodging shit).

Upgrades to my current gear are hell expensive, any recommendation what to upgrade next? Character is "Daymourn".

Thanks for writing this guide and all those replies that helped out alot.

cheers!
"
Forke24x7 wrote:
Thanks for writing this guide and all those replies that helped out alot.

cheers!

Physical attack leech is not very helpful with this build. Replace glove craft and diamond flask leech roll. If you add another resist or upgrade the gloves as a whole (higher atk speed/life), it may alleviate Moonstone resist requirement allowing for more dmg rolls.
Possibly belt upgrade to get more WED and life. Depends on resists.
Crit chance on weapon is more important than crit multi. When I switched weapons to get crit chance, it added almost 10% crit chance with Diamond.
Upgrade 2 out of 4 jewels. Missing HP on one and only 1 dmg roll on another.
I would change your 2nd HP to flask to Wise Oak or a defensive flask, but personal opinion.

Expensive upgrades: 21/20 core gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info