[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
certop wrote:
Thanks for your guide, I have a few upgrades left on the rings amulet when i have more currency, and I'm getting 24.3k tooltip in HO, how on earth are some players getting double these numbers? Here is my gear;

Better weapon, you want similar eDPS (or higher) with crit chance and non-crafted attack speed. Crit chance on weapon will add 6+% crit pre-Diamond.
More gem levels.
WED on all accessories. Read the guide for accessory priority. You'll probably need more resists on other rares to get more priority stats on accessories.
Wrong golem, use Lightning.
I don't see Slower Projectiles for bosses.
Wrong flasks. Read the guide.
Wrong jewels. Read the guide.
Change 2 points above Vaal Pact to HP + dex near Blood Drinker. Random point to trap throwing? Change that to pick-up another jewel that is from the guide. And unnecessary dex point near Forces of Nature.

Should be able to reach around 35k easily with these changes. And then the expensive upgrades start like 6-link Belly, high tier weapon and accessories, ST helm enchant, lightning dmg to atks Vessel, etc.

"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Hello everyone! I would like some tips for my gear please, I'm having some trouble beating the second lab (the boss can 1 shoot me basically), thank you! :)

Your characters are hidden. You probably need more HP and max resists. Get more levels and gear, and come back later. Some people wait to do 2nd lab until they have already started mapping and can faceroll it.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 4, 2017, 11:46:59 AM

It's not hidden anymore, can you look please? Thanks! :D
Last edited by AkaSnake13 on Sep 4, 2017, 12:54:51 PM
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:

I don't even know where to start with this - but I will say initially that I'm amazed you even got to level 62 with this setup. Ok, your claw is honestly awful, like less than 1 alch awful. Look on poe.trade for claws with over 200 edps, +atk speed, and + crit. You have a mid tier lightning roll, garbage attack speed roll, and that's it? How on earth do you deal damage???

Second, where is all your life on gear. Get it on every piece you possibly can, you are missing it on helmet, chest, shield, boots, belt, and gloves. That's a TON of survivability you don't have.

Just fixing those two things will do wonders for you. I added you ingame - I'll look for you online.
Thanks for the reply, I'm at act 8 right now and I do very well actually, that's weird haha.

I just had a little bit of a hard against in the second lab.
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:

Yup, I stand by my previous remark. Low HP since you don't have HP on most of your gear. At even 50 HP per slot, with all of the % HP mods, it will increase your HP significantly and reduce the chance of 1-shot unless it is one of the big swing attacks that you are not geared enough to take, so dash out of. And I don't see much resists which vastly affects elemental dmg taken. You always want to be at least 75% resist for fire/cold/lightning, and possibly more if you want to reduce elemental weakness effect. And completing Act 5 and 10 will reduce your resists, so you'll want to update your gear again.

Gem slots are a bit all over the place. But you can find cheap gear replacements that already have 3 or 4-links and start taking advantage of the build. Like Herald + Curse on Hit + Elemenetal Weakness. And Wrath is a nice aura damage boost. Slower Projectiles + Point Blank passive will burn the bosses too.

But if you are doing fine with non-lab, just keep doing the story and to get to mapping. Once you have the currency or hit a stopping point (almost definitely A10 boss), do gear upgrades and try again.
with a little better claw and may be +1 Belly we can do 100k GMP HD dps EASY!
i get 90k+ finally on GMP HD with 90% all res 6100+hp
Spoiler
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
I tweaked a lot my gear now! Thoughts? :D
I am in shock- i dont like to show my items or stats(too old , mostly from Diablo 2 pvp times) but people need to know what is real min max build in 3.0 !!!
this is pure HD buff on GMP:
Spoiler

Shaper stage in 1 flask time ~ 5 sec (luck in crits may be)
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Sep 4, 2017, 6:57:50 PM
Who should we help on the bandits? Alira?
I'm not sure if this has been said but I dont want to scroll through 200 pages to check

You're missing 4% evasion by taking the full wheel at revenge of the hunted instead of just taking 2 of the life/evasion nodes at ranger start

unless I'm missing something here then the change here is better
Ayy
Last edited by Dafuzer on Sep 4, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info