[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Maintless wrote:
Who should we help on the bandits? Alira?

Covered in the guide.

"
Dafuzer wrote:
unless I'm missing something here then the change here is better

Good catch.
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
I am in shock- i dont like to show my items or stats(too old , mostly from Diablo 2 pvp times) but people need to know what is real min max build in 3.0 !!!
this is pure HD buff on GMP:
Spoiler

Shaper stage in 1 flask time ~ 5 sec (luck in crits may be)

79% pure hd crit chance, even with crit strike gem, how you do that?)

Btw, if you want to help community you should to open profile :) or just link all the gear. I'm old as you, playing diablo 1 from 20 centure, but it's doesnt matter, no one care about our staff )
Last edited by Tysovwik on Sep 5, 2017, 1:26:04 AM
please suggest the best method to craft this tri-element claw?
(new player here, lack of crafting experience.)

1. spam alteration?
2. meta crafting?
3. alchemy?
4. chaos?

thanks!
Last edited by davidwcl on Sep 5, 2017, 1:40:21 AM
never, NEVER craft an item in this game, it is much more expensive than just to buy one.
Crafting was the reason why I had a break of over 2 years ;) (Have lost over 20 ex to craft a 2h sword)
IGN:
Droganaut
well you can always use at least the mats you farmed yourself to craft.

I actually crafted my weapon myself (probably got lucky but well):

I used a lot of my highest essences (attack speed, cold damage, lightning damage) until I got this one. I don't even know which essence did it. I used an exalted orb after that to get get the cold damage too (probably lucky too?). It would be perfect if the phys damage would be fire and some rolls were a little higher but this is the closest I could probably get.
Last edited by D3s7r0y3r on Sep 5, 2017, 3:23:41 AM
"
D3s7r0y3r wrote:
well you can always use at least the mats you farmed yourself to craft.

I actually crafted my weapon myself (probably got lucky but well):

I used a lot of my highest essences (attack speed, cold damage, lightning damage) until I got this one. I don't even know which essence did it. I used an exalted orb after that to get get the cold damage too (probably lucky too?). It would be perfect if the phys damage would be fire and some rolls were a little higher but this is the closest I could probably get.

btw - ur claw is superb
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Just killed my first Shaper ever with this build! Third attempt ever.
Died twice, due to my own fuck ups.
Im doing the 1h-sword variant tho.
Also did it on a 5 link, and my gear definitely has room for improvement.
Thanks for the fun build!
"
Maintless wrote:
Who should we help on the bandits? Alira?

Read the guide

"
Dafuzer wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been said but I dont want to scroll through 200 pages to check

You're missing 4% evasion by taking the full wheel at revenge of the hunted instead of just taking 2 of the life/evasion nodes at ranger start

unless I'm missing something here then the change here is better

Has been mentioned before, it just doesn't matter sadly. You go from 6326 evasion (34%) to 6393 evasion (34%).

So yes it gives you 4% additional evasion which you are more than welcome to grab, but doesn't change your evade % and makes the tree look all broken. So easier to keep the whole wheel on the guide as it is now since it doesn't change anything. Thanks though.
Hello g00fy_goober ty very much for sharing your experience with this awesome build. And also thx for your rework of the guide. i play that build in HCH and love it every minute. my first death comes at act5 Hightemplar, but that was my own fail. now a new toon is born and im happy to eleBuzz along my way :)

best regards
Daggerow

PS: Engl isn't my native Language, hope u understand me well.
"
Stats: High lightning dmg > High Fire > High Cold dmg > Attack Speed > Crit > Crit Multi. Your first "mapping" claw should be dual ele dmg with crit + attack speed. Upgrade later on to HOPEFULLY Tri ele dmg with 1.9+ attack speed and 7.5%+ crit. Crit multi is very hard to get with the 5 other mods you need and it will cost you a LOT.

the wording of this makes it sound like its a good idea to get a tri ele claw without attack speed or crit, is that intended? If you e.g. check out "itmejp", a fairly populae streamer that is new to poe, he is following your guide and ignores crit chance on the claw because your guide says its not important... using a non crit rolled claw with crit dmg (instead of chance) support gem will result in very mediocre dps compare to whats achievable.

Im also wondering why you choose ice bite over a light pen gem, i would expect your dmg vs shaper etc where it matters the most to suffer quite a bit without a pen gem.

Lastly, why crit multi gem over chance gem? Chance gem would add mapping consistency by boosting your diamond flask crit from 60ish to 90ish, and propably result in very similiar dps on bosses.

Just some feedback, nice guide otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info