[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
hekkktorr wrote:
it seems that somehow CoH-Ele Weaknes-HoI isnt working anymore for me. cant explain y.

Nothing stands out to make you unable to shatter at all. As long as you have Herald is activated, you should be able to freeze enemies and when they died, they explode triggering Herald and the curse.

If you still are unable to trigger Herald explosions, post a video or something.

Other notes:
Switching Crit stike multi on weapon to crit strike chance will up your crit chance and DPS significantly.
Craft HP on necklace.
Random dex node near Herbalism.
Better jewels, HP + 2 dmg mods. Projectile speed is not a dmg mod.
20% Ice Bite and Added Light.
Atk speed on gloves if you can get light resist elsewhere.

"
perceivest wrote:
I've reached level 90 with this build and have only managed to hit around 42k with auras and golems, what do I need to improve on?

Upgrade jewels. Only 1 of your 4 jewels are ideal. Area dmg, phys dmg and projectile speed do not add dps.
Non-ST Gem slots are off. Check guide again. Herald is not cursing, get Vaal Grace, etc.
Get another resist on gloves so you can roll a resist to dmg elsewhere.
Better Wise Oak. 15% is max.
Wrong Vessel. We do very little phys dmg. You want light pen or light dmg to attacks.
Can switch the freeze HP potion to Atziri's for a bit more DPS.
Non-crafted WED belt can roll higher WED for more DPS.
GMP and WED to level 20 will add a bit more.
Getting a higher roll of atk speed on wep will be expensive, but can add a good bit of dmg.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 4, 2017, 1:14:32 AM
sorry new to the game here
how do u solve the mana problem in 3.0
"
ValorDaSage wrote:

You might need to get some mana leech from the tree in the beginning if you don't have any other on your gear.
"
ValorDaSage wrote:

It's covered in the guide.
Just wanted to say thank you for this build/guide.

I started PoE with 3.0 and began with the Frost Blades build. I've had some real problems killing guardians though and so I switched to your build, where I can just switch between aoe and single target by switching one gem.

I just got my first Shaper kill. I guess I somewhat outgeared him by leveling to 95 and getting some nice gear but that is my play-style in such games anyways. I also play a slightly more tanky version since map clear isn't really a problem anyways and it lets me stay alive a bit better.
Last edited by D3s7r0y3r on Sep 4, 2017, 6:01:45 AM
-
Last edited by certop on Sep 24, 2017, 3:48:39 PM
"
certop wrote:
Thanks for your guide, I have a few upgrades left on the rings amulet when i have more currency, and I'm getting 24.3k tooltip in HO, how on earth are some players getting double these

That's exactly my question.
I'm in same situation with you
"
Layent wrote:
I run vinktar's, dying sun, taste of hate, and wise oak. All my gear as + all resist so all my resistances are even. Build is really fun so far.
works really well with this build.

Taste of hate + dying sun do absolutely nothing for this build.

HH works great, just like it does on all other builds, definitely not paying 140ex for it either.

"
ValorDaSage wrote:

Covered in guide

"
D3s7r0y3r wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for this build/guide.

I started PoE with 3.0 and began with the Frost Blades build. I've had some real problems killing guardians though and so I switched to your build, where I can just switch between aoe and single target by switching one gem.

I just got my first Shaper kill. I guess I somewhat outgeared him by leveling to 95 and getting some nice gear but that is my play-style in such games anyways. I also play a slightly more tanky version since map clear isn't really a problem anyways and it lets me stay alive a bit better.

You're very welcome. Glad you are enjoying the build.

"
BigJobless wrote:
"
certop wrote:
Thanks for your guide, I have a few upgrades left on the rings amulet when i have more currency, and I'm getting 24.3k tooltip in HO, how on earth are some players getting double these

That's exactly my question.
I'm in same situation with you

Ok normally I don't do these kind of things since they are asked so much, but had some extra time this morning while drinking my coffee.

First start withy your passive/tree level. You are only level 89. 6 more passive points will upgrade a lot of damage for you. On your level 89 tree you have 2 passive points wasted. The str + dex node above vaal pact that connects to coordination. The reason you had to connect it here, is because you did not connect cold hearted calculation with blood drinker and get that whole wheel. For now I would unspec the str + dex node, and unspec the 2 minor life nodes (one after bravery, the other after golem's blood) and connect the wheel where it is supposed to be connected with the 4 points you have left. This will not give you damage, but all resists, life, dex. Then the next 2 points will give you a chunk of damage from the projectile nodes + projectile speed making your ST travel further. Then the following 4 points can go into the 2 jewel sockets you have not picked up yet which getting 3 mod jewels will give you a TON of damage + life. Then with the 2 points following that you can pick up the life nodes that you dropped.

This is all for tree/level based on if site actually has your passive tree up to date.

The next thing I look at is your gems... you have levels and qualitys all over the place. GMP is level 1 20q, inc crit dmg, is 17/20, icebite level 19 quality 0, so on and so forth. Until you have all 20/20 gems at the least, and 21 wrath (no quality needed) dmg numbers will be pretty lacking.

Next comes your weapon. Its 315 edps, with good attack speed, but there is no crit on it at all. This will hamper your dmg + crit multi.
Rat's nest is super low roll @ 62% and also has no enchant on it.
You have no belly, and a rare armor with +140 life is still going to be a lot less life that your missing.
Belt has low EDWA roll on it, since crafted. Can get over double what it is now. Jewelry is okay rolled at best.

This gives you the main gist of it. Your numbers are not going to be perfect until you go a lot further.
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
got new claw and my best dps:
Old set - Old set of gems - 2 new jewels and new claw
Spoiler

my old champion on trade now
:(
this is old dps
Spoiler

tip- right click on screen -> open in new for full size :)

Hey jedi, you can show your profile or link for path building, I really wanted to see your tree and gem, jewel, etc please?
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Hello everyone! I would like some tips for my gear please, I'm having some trouble beating the second lab (the boss can 1 shoot me basically), thank you! :)

Anyone, please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info