[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

You definitely want t1 attack speed on your claw with this build, it just takes everything to the next level.
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
"
netmos wrote:

the wording of this makes it sound like its a good idea to get a tri ele claw without attack speed or crit, is that intended? If you e.g. check out "itmejp", a fairly populae streamer that is new to poe, he is following your guide and ignores crit chance on the claw because your guide says its not important... using a non crit rolled claw with crit dmg (instead of chance) support gem will result in very mediocre dps compare to whats achievable.

Im also wondering why you choose ice bite over a light pen gem, i would expect your dmg vs shaper etc where it matters the most to suffer quite a bit without a pen gem.

Lastly, why crit multi gem over chance gem? Chance gem would add mapping consistency by boosting your diamond flask crit from 60ish to 90ish, and propably result in very similiar dps on bosses.

Just some feedback, nice guide otherwise.

Edited it up a bit but ya dual ele + as + crit should be first claw, your next claw should be the same thing (or very close to) but with 3 ele dmg rolls instead :)

Hearing that my build is being used by a streamer is pretty cool. They can bring a lot more awareness to a build. As a new POE player, hope he is enjoying it.

As for crit, without gem its at like 40% and with diamond flask up its close to 65% (These are both with 27% crit chance roll on weapon).

For almost all cases (except shaper/guardians) icebite turns out to be a decent amount better. For shaper + Guardian, the damage difference is very very minimal. (like 3k effective dps different).

Multi gem just gives much better dps than crit gem by a good bit. Stinks that our crit drops down to like 40% w/o flask and 65%ish when flask is up, but inc crit strikes gem just isn't very good, especially with all the other nerfs that crit got hit with in 3.0.

Even if we replaced crit multi gem with inc crit strikes, and had diamond flask up, crit multi gem still gives us more dps.

Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 5, 2017, 5:33:41 PM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
with a little better claw and may be +1 Belly we can do 100k GMP HD dps EASY!
i get 90k+ finally on GMP HD with 90% all res 6100+hp
Spoiler

Can you make your characters public
Thanks for the build.
Last edited by ishario on Sep 5, 2017, 6:34:54 PM
hey, im not sure what to do next, get a 6l BoB, or upgrading my weap. what you think?

Last edited by sako22 on Sep 5, 2017, 10:34:48 PM
Thanks for this build, really appreciate it!

I apologize if this has been answered, but if I can't afford a 6l BoB, what support gem should I leave out for the time being?
Maybe I'm doing something terribly wrong, but this is just painful to level with. I'm plodding my way through act 6, and bosses both kill me a lot and take a while to kill. Right now I'm using a HOTM and stacking int (replacing HOTM hasn't worked out, even with a 180edps claw). Using slower proj is risky since I just get body slammed.

So can someone tell me their leveling experience and how they made things easier for themselves?
Last edited by radiostar01 on Sep 6, 2017, 1:11:33 AM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
with a little better claw and may be +1 Belly we can do 100k GMP HD dps EASY!
i get 90k+ finally on GMP HD with 90% all res 6100+hp
Spoiler

Id also be interested to see your gear. I thought I was "pretty geared" but am only topping 60k using an Amulet, and GMP in hideout. Guessing your opal ring is probably really nice, its the next piece im working on.

Here is my current gear:

I use biscos 99% of the time, unless im guardian/boss farming. Sitting about 51k tooltip in H/o w/ GMP, HOI + Wrath + Golem. 58k with my Amulet.

If anyone sees a good upgrade, or something I missed, please let me know!
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Sep 6, 2017, 1:14:12 AM
Hi guys, I'm kind of stuck as to where to improve next. I know my gems have a long way to go but my dps seems lacking. I'm sitting at 22k HO with golem and auras. I got about 400 - 500c to play with so I want to buy some upgrades, just don't know which pieces.
Hey man, thanks for the build! I love it, I'm almost lvl 90 with it and can't wait to bump the shapers booty! Do you have other builds that are nearly as fun as this one? Would love to start a new char but I feel it's hard to find anything nearly as cool if you have played a build like this before. Feels like nothing works as good as this ST Raider build.
much love

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info