[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

hey guys,

is this a glass cannon build ?

build is looking very similiar to neversink's 3.0 ranger, but i cant figure out how it can be tankier or more viable for endgame bosses.
for me the main difference is main skill, movement skill and 30% block from the shield, but actually i'm rather clueless.

will import it in PoB when i'm at home from work and check further.

@g00fy_goober Why not added cold dmg instead of lightning pen? Gives more dmg on poe build?
Where do you get the intelligence required for the skill gems and claws, I only have 14 intelligence and I'm level 23 with this build now
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Szynima wrote:
Anyone got a recent PoB-Link to share? Half of the guide is outdated ...

Guide is not outdated at all. There are some changes and revisions I need to make and obviously gems are going to be different a little bit which has been talked about for the last 30 pages.

I have a changelog up for a reason.

Now use claws instead of daggers
Curse set up will be different
6l gem setup will be different

Guide updated.

How are the new configuration of the gem chest?

TY for this guide
@coca453 & @devilsfury00
I am currently recommending ST + GMP/SlowProj + Added Cold + Added Light + Ice Bite + Ele Dmg w/ Attacks
From what I've seen, OP states
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Lots of new gem combinations are possible and remain UNTESTED (Icebite/innervate/added cold). Will do more testing on these much later in the league.

So g00fy hasn't had a chance to test yet, unless I missed something in the previous posts.

@Arnold2424
20 Primal Spirit
10 Coordination
10 Trickery
20 Coldhearted Calculation
10 Pathing to Vaal Pact
20 Pathing to Jewel Slot
20 Pathing to Claws of the Falcon/Written in Blood
--
110 From Passive Tree
Rest can come from ammy implicit and jewels.
For starting, grab a Lapis amulet to help with in requirements.

@hekkktorr
I originally started by using Neversink's build. Here are the main differences I noticed after changing:
+ Better Quality of Life Movement option
+ Faster movement
+ More Life Leech from Claw passives
+ ST is a better single target skill that TS, or at least it feels better

- Weapons are more annoying to shop for since it is a rare and not a unique (Lioneye's Glare outclasses most Harbinger bows)
There is a video a few pages back of somebody doing Shaper with this build in 3.0.
"
zell580 wrote:
@coca453 & @devilsfury00
I am currently recommending ST + GMP/SlowProj + Added Cold + Added Light + Ice Bite + Ele Dmg w/ Attacks
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Lots of new gem combinations are possible and remain UNTESTED (Icebite/innervate/added cold). Will do more testing on these much later in the league.

So g00fy hasn't had a chance to test yet, unless I missed something in the previous posts.

@Arnold2424
20 Primal Spirit
10 Coordination
10 Trickery
10 Pathing to Vaal Pact
20 Pathing to Jewel Slot
--
110 From Passive Tree

@hekkktorr
I originally started by using Neversink's build. Here are the main differences I noticed after changing:
+ Faster movement

- Weapons are more annoying to shop for since it is a rare and not a unique (Lioneye's Glare outclasses most Harbinger bows)
There is a video a few pages back of somebody doing Shaper with this build in 3.0.

i will try with cold damge

this is my build

what do you think?
How does this build compare to a doomfletch TS+barrage setup?
(following this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1940495/page/1)

I'm currently thinking of making a switch to eleBuzzsaw because my current build is deeming too expensive for me currently.

Edit: Also how does this build do on a 5l?
Last edited by Rocky0rocky on Aug 22, 2017, 12:09:34 PM
Hello everyone.This is my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OvidiuF/characters
Can someone help me improve ? I know there are a lot of things that could be improved at my character but what should I focus on in this moment ? I feel like I'm missing something but I don't know what.
"
coca453 wrote:
"
zell580 wrote:
@coca453 & @devilsfury00
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

@Arnold2424
20 Primal Spirit
10 Coordination
10 Trickery
10 Pathing to Vaal Pact
20 Pathing to Jewel Slot
--
110 From Passive Tree

@hekkktorr
+ Faster movement

i will try with cold damge

this is my build

what do you think?

Hey bud,

- your claw is okay. A claw with 280edp 7.8-8.5 crit and 1.9-2 attack speed will give you significantly more dps than a claw with 360 edps 1.6 as and a little crit or no crit. EDPS is not everything for this build.

- Gripped gloves is a huge dps boost. Life, dual/tri rez and a decent implicit are huge for this slot

- Belly of the beast-- 6 link is huge upgrade. I understand though it took me for ever to link mine.its miserable.

Gems- 20/20 is huge if you can corrupt for better then more power to you.

boots- get two tone boots life and the most resistance you can possible get. ignore movement speed, it is almost unafordable and we use whirling blades and we are fast as hell anyway.

Jewelry- You should have the majority of your resist from boots/gloves/belt + all res from belly. On your jewelry focus on getting damage mods. life, elemental damage to attacks, added lighting damage #-#, crit multi/chance

belt- life, dual/tri res, elemental damage to attacks

this build is not cheap to reach end game. It requires having the ability to be efficient and max out all spots. Jewels are also huge bonus to damage and life for the build. Hope you have a better understanding on how to gear yourself.
lastly

I still think ST--GMP/SP-Added lightning-Ele to attack-added cold- ice bit is the current best 6 link set up.
best of luck.

Hi Guys! How many crit multi do u have? I have only 300 without amu and think it is low(
IGN: Javana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info