[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
enumag wrote:
I got to act 8 with this build. The few death I had were my own mistakes - such as uncapped lightning resist against Avarius.

Are you using Slower Projectiles against the boss? The damage will be enormous compared to LMP/GMP. You also are missing Wrath aura.. getting that leveled will boost damage a lot. And using Diamond Flask (can add Sulphur too) will add quite a bit of damage. You can also enchant your necklace for a bit of damage. And if you can afford it, get the Lyco shield to avoid missing. Skill tree looks fine for now. If you want to trade HP for damage, take out the 3 HP points at the bottom and 1 of the eva/HP points to get all 4 elemental nodes in the bottom right corner. 52% elemental dmg, 20% more with flask, plus the other stuff like ailments, reduce reflect, and resist penetration.

There could be some mechanics involved with the fight itself, but I usually co-op with a friend and we burst all of the bosses down in each of our playthroughs. You may consider partying up just to get quests out of the way mapping sooner.

"
suny89 wrote:
oh thanks i missed it there sorry :(

and we do wanna use claws now?

Yes, you want to use claws. There is a passive node for claws called Soul Raker that leeches 0.8% of attack damage as mana, so you will sustain your throws with enough mobs hit and enough damage. Your tree is fine, but you really should look at the overall tree in the guide and highlight each node to see what it does and what will help the most in your leveling. I would consider refunding points and push for Raker sooner rather than later. You may have to chug mana potions or turn off Herald until then.

It will take me way too long to make gear and skill recommendation changes. Read the guide throughly and follow it to improve your build. Pierce on Orb of Storms does nothing for you, wrong golem, phys dmg is not as good as elemental dmg in this build so your jewel is not helping as much as 2 the points elsewhere could, etc.

"
Fireturd wrote:
NEED suggestions.

The next one i tried which was the second highest dps combo is. this was a significant dps loss compared to above.

Spectral Throw/GMP/Elemental damage to attacks/ added lightning damage/ added cold damage/ ice bite
MY effective DPS: 162389.2 dps

Ice Bite also adds cold dmg per Frenzy charge, so with 6-7 Frenzy charges, the damage should boost that number higher. Plus the chance to freeze, added damage against frozen targets (quality bonus), and easier Frenzy charges are bonuses that may not be calculated into that dps #.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
enumag wrote:
I got to act 8 with this build. The few death I had were my own mistakes - such as uncapped lightning resist against Avarius.

Are you using Slower Projectiles against the boss? The damage will be enormous compared to LMP/GMP. You also are missing Wrath aura.. getting that leveled will boost damage a lot. And using Diamond Flask (can add Sulphur too) will add quite a bit of damage. You can also enchant your necklace for a bit of damage. And if you can afford it, get the Lyco shield to avoid missing. Skill tree looks fine for now. If you want to trade HP for damage, take out the 3 HP points at the bottom and 1 of the eva/HP points to get all 4 elemental nodes in the bottom right corner. 52% elemental dmg, 20% more with flask, plus the other stuff like ailments, reduce reflect, and resist penetration.

There could be some mechanics involved with the fight itself, but I usually co-op with a friend and we burst all of the bosses down in each of our playthroughs. You may consider partying up just to get quests out of the way mapping sooner.

Trading HP for damage is not an option since Doedre killing me is the biggest issue right now. Any tips for increasing my surviveability?

I tried Slower Projectiles already but the range is way too small then. I can't stand that close to her until I figure out how to survive there. Thanks for pointing out missing Wrath aura though, that should help.

I enjoy playing solo, co-op is not for me. Besides I enjoy quests more than maps.
Last edited by enumag on Aug 21, 2017, 3:18:20 PM
"
enumag wrote:
Trading HP for damage is not an option since Doedre killing me is the biggest issue right now. Any tips for increasing my surviveability?

I tried Slower Projectiles already but the range is way too small then. I can't stand that close to her until I figure out how to survive there. Thanks for pointing out missing Wrath aura though, that should help.

I enjoy playing solo, co-op is not for me. Besides I enjoy quests more than maps.

Understood. You may try just Added Cold Damage with no multiple projectile or slower. Higher ST damage while maintaining range. Make sure you are hitting the little spinny thing because that does something. May try getting 30% movement speed boots to improve dodging.

If you want to get a bit cheesy, you may be able to use the Quicksilver/Sulphur, and then portal out to refill them as needed and come back in. Boss HP doesn't reset I think.

If you still need help, feel free to msg me in-game and I can try to spectate if I'm online and advise as needed without actually assisting.
Hey! It's me again.. I'm actually lvl 90, 5.4k life, enjoying this so much!

Just a question, already have 400c + 4ex for gear, can you guys help me with that? I actually miss Belly 6L, but still trying to link that.. I'll be glad for any advice..

Also do you guys easily clear uber-lab? Or only for me it's trouble?

Cheers!
Last edited by Noteg on Aug 21, 2017, 8:18:49 PM
Honestly I know this post is going to be annoying so just ignore it OP and hopefully someone else can take the time to respond to me. This is my first time ever making it to maps (yes I bought a closed beta key and never made it to maps...lol).

I enjoyed leveling this character and everything was a breeze except maybe act 10 before I got new gear and the final boss fight was impossible for me to do alone. My clear speed seems super low obviously because my shit gear but I can only find like 20 claws with over 250 eDPS on poe.trade and they are all 20C+.

Because this is really my first time playing the game for more than a couple hours I am broke af. I have like 16 chaos, 15 stacks of alts, 25 alc, etc. I really don't know what to do at this point and doing tier 1 maps just makes me want to pull my hair out unless I get super lucky with crits and kill the packs in 2-3 throws. Otherwise it takes 3-5, even more for certain packs.

Any general advice? Sorry for posting this in your thread but maybe people who are doing the same build can help. Thank you!
Last edited by scoody on Aug 21, 2017, 11:35:17 PM
"
scoody wrote:
Any general advice? Sorry for posting this in your thread but maybe people who are doing the same build can help. Thank you!

I would first invest in a Tabula Rasa. A bit tricky to get one with the price fixers, but you can scan for recent ones and they are around 10-12c, but 6-link will boost your dmg tremendously while making you a bit squishier. But for early farming purposes, it will be worth it and you can re-sell the Tabula later. Once you have the 6-link, your dmg should be enough to start using Vaal Pact. Then you can swap a life flask for Sulphur or a defensive flask until you can get later flask.

Next I would start investing in getting better gloves/boots. Gripped gloves with life and 1 resist and boots with 30% movement speed and 1 resist is 1c or less, can get better later. 1-2Link one of them to get Herald/Ele/CoH combo. Start building towards the others.

Use crafting enchants to cap off any resists.

Spirit shield is not doing much for you. Find a cheap shield with hp, attack speed, and resists for a chaos or less. If you can trade some currency or can work with the build like that, go straight for Lyco shield next item.

That should be enough to start farming maps more efficiently to find or buy further upgrades.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
scoody wrote:

That should be enough to start farming maps more efficiently to find or buy further upgrades.

tyvm. I also noticed you are using some different gems in your 6link compared to OP. Should I try them out myself or should I just stick with what is in the guide?

EDIT: wow I got the tabula and some new gloves/boots to cap resists and it's already so much better. I can actually stand to do maps now and I clear stuff decently fast. Still not 1-shotting but I 2-shot pretty consistently. Thank you!!!!
Last edited by scoody on Aug 22, 2017, 3:06:13 AM
Anyone got a recent PoB-Link to share? Half of the guide is outdated ...
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
"
scoody wrote:
EDIT: wow I got the tabula and some new gloves/boots to cap resists and it's already so much better. I can actually stand to do maps now and I clear stuff decently fast. Still not 1-shotting but I 2-shot pretty consistently. Thank you!!!!

Yea, you have a lot of gear optimization to make before the 1-shotting starts kicking in like flasks, flat ele dmg on accessories and claws, and ele dmg % on accessories/belt. But this build has enough attack speed that throwing out 2 quick ST's is not terrible or use Whirling to dash around and let the retract finish them.

I like Ice Bite and Added Cold. Without getting into quality gems and since you have Tabula, it won't cost much except the orbs to buy it from vendor and the time to level them up. But should increase your damage significantly and consistently over where you are now with lightning pen and crit. Later game once you start getting the rest of your gear together, it can be debated which is better.
"
Szynima wrote:
Anyone got a recent PoB-Link to share? Half of the guide is outdated ...

Guide is not outdated at all. There are some changes and revisions I need to make and obviously gems are going to be different a little bit which has been talked about for the last 30 pages.

I have a changelog up for a reason.

Now use claws instead of daggers
Curse set up will be different
6l gem setup will be different

Guide updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info