[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
blackdeath101 wrote:

"
suny89 wrote:
oh thanks i missed it there sorry :(

and we do wanna use claws now?

Yes, you want to use claws. There is a passive node for claws called Soul Raker that leeches 0.8% of attack damage as mana, so you will sustain your throws with enough mobs hit and enough damage. Your tree is fine, but you really should look at the overall tree in the guide and highlight each node to see what it does and what will help the most in your leveling. I would consider refunding points and push for Raker sooner rather than later. You may have to chug mana potions or turn off Herald until then.

It will take me way too long to make gear and skill recommendation changes. Read the guide throughly and follow it to improve your build. Pierce on Orb of Storms does nothing for you, wrong golem, phys dmg is not as good as elemental dmg in this build so your jewel is not helping as much as 2 the points elsewhere could, etc.

the thing is as you can see on my gear im wearing a dagger and a claw atm, just bought them basically, i dont realy know what weapons are good and what not... i thought my weapons are good cuz of the high physical damage and they had high dps on poe.trade
but
if i look on the gear from other players here all weapons have lower dmg then mine but are around level 70 so that cant be right... i think im too stupid for that :(
so i cant go and buy new claws if i dont know whats good and whats not so it would make sense to skill through to raker
@suny89 Gearing section still has accurate information on weapon. Just replace everytime you see dagger with claw.

@Orlog Estimates are as follows:
110 Passive Tree
~25 Amulet
20 Bandit
XX Jewels

@OvidiuF Your profile is private. For feed back we need to know what issues you are experiencing.
I highly recommend reading through the gear section and see if all your items are up to par with what is posted there. If you are missing something there, then that will probably be the issue. Also make sure to compare your skill tree to the 3.0 updated one, and change your gem links to ST + GMP/SlowProj + Added Light + Added Cold + Ice Bite + Ele Dmg w/ Attacks

@GreenGamer001 For a comparison somebody would have had to play both. I'll say that Whirling Blades is a better movement skill than Blink Arrow, and I believe ST is better single target than TS.

@All Please shorten quotes, there is no need for 80% of your post to be a quote from the person. Makes it harder to read.
Last edited by zell580 on Aug 22, 2017, 2:25:48 PM
Hey guys, farming up to t15 easily with this gear. Just looking for the next upgrades (besides the super obvious like attack vinktars or 40% ST helm). I know a new weapon that is 1.9+ AS 1.8+ crit will be an upgrade, but would it be huge? My claw isn't the worst, I bought it for 3ex a few weeks ago at start of league. Thanks :)

Last edited by WhisperingDarkness on Aug 22, 2017, 4:28:37 PM
So do i must to level Ice Bite and add cold gems now? do you think is better than inc crit and lighting pen? :(
Last edited by pvpkaos on Aug 22, 2017, 5:09:34 PM
hey man , your build has very low dps in solo target. It has 4200 hp on 77 lvl and merciless izaro 1shots it easily. To get a 1shot is very fast case if u using this build. if you don't evade the attack, you get damaged on 1\3 or 2\3 hp. Glass cannon, just a glass cannon. and there's a only 17k dps on 77 lvl with 7 frenzy charges and 3 power charges. IDK how u get 50k dps with GMP, if it is nearly 20 with LMP on 77 lvl.
My gear is far from perfect but it should be enough for my lvl not to die and deal a lot of damage to bosses.
Hey guys, I will check the forum the next time kinda barely. Trying to use my sparetime leveling. If you have question's regarding the build or something similar feel free to PM me. I try to hang on from time to time.
Just passing by to say this build was very fun, but if you really want to melt bosses, you just have a few tweaks to the tree and go Blade Flurry. Cost me like 20 regrets to remove Projectile nodes and I just hit 1M DPS vs vanilla and 700k vs Shaper. IF you get bored, try this out!
I switched to the new support link and instead of trying to get 4b on rats nest i put it on my boots.

I also through minion life + golem + wrath + slower proj into my head and threw innervate + hot + culling strike on my claw. innervates uptime is rather low.

Anyone else know what I should do now that we have this new link set up?
"
Rajaion wrote:
Just passing by to say this build was very fun, but if you really want to melt bosses, you just have a few tweaks to the tree and go Blade Flurry. Cost me like 20 regrets to remove Projectile nodes and I just hit 1M DPS vs vanilla and 700k vs Shaper. IF you get bored, try this out!

Bf is like the most boring shitskill ever, u can easily do shaper as ST with 100k slower proj damage if u know the fight
"
arya52 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arya52/characters

So just wondering if anyone doesn't mind taking the time and look over my build.. I'm currently at 4392 health, i have 41.2k damage buffed in hideout, i can get up to roughly 70-80k.. and i am STRUGGLING when it comes to tier 16 corrupted maps (yes im trying to do the easiest mods possible) not sure what else i can do regarding my gear.. any help would be great.. i want to be able to do shaper, i have tons of currency but not sure what i should do to make my character better. It feels like ive hit a brick wall. Help me please!

Edit: I also have a massive mana problem.. my attack speed is useless unless i pop a mana flask while attacking.

so I finally killed shaper, however i still would like some advice on my gear... I tried upgrading my weapon to a weapon with way more elemental damage, roughly 60 more which had like 320 ele dps compared to my 263 ele dps on the weapon but my damage went down like 7k cause of the lack of attack speed and global multi strike... so far upgrading my weapon is the hardest challenge i have. But any other advice would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info