[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
my tree should be open on my profile - chars name is dirtybuzzfreak.

any major mistakes I am making?? thanks in advance for any advice :)

Get more levels and upgrade your jewels. Physical attack dmg and melee dmg don't do anything for us. Follow the guide jewels with HP + 2 dmg mods (atk speed, projectile dmg, etc).

Are you remembering to swap out GMP and SP for boss fights? That will change your dmg significantly, which affects your sustain for bosses as well. I am higher level with worse gear, but only had slight issues with some bosses when they get a combination of mods that can 1-shot me.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Playing simillar build(with some minor changes into more defences) and i can say for sure this build is reflect prof(even on 18% red maps) with pantheon with my current gmp dps ;)
U will never die to a single reflect mob, and if u are brave enought u can run ele reflect map(unless ur damage is like 60-70k with gmp and at that point u shouldnt try doing those ;))

Hey there,

My DPS is up in that range and I die instantly to ele reflect maps. I actually figured out a solution. The pantheon skill tree and sibyl's ring on your left finger. Its actually has decent dps stats as well and still has a little life. I throw it on and run ele reflect maps.

Sincerely,
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"

Get more levels and upgrade your jewels. Physical attack dmg and melee dmg don't do anything for us. Follow the guide jewels with HP + 2 dmg mods (atk speed, projectile dmg, etc).

Are you remembering to swap out GMP and SP for boss fights? That will change your dmg significantly, which affects your sustain for bosses as well. I am higher level with worse gear, but only had slight issues with some bosses when they get a combination of mods that can 1-shot me.

Ahh yes, the jewels. I forgot those to update them. I had originally chose those ones as I were hurting for int and res' at one point. will look into changing those per the guide. I will also get the missing gems nodes recommended when I have finished claws node/finesse. thanks for the heads up!

I am changing to gmp on bosses yea, even though my damage seems relatively low compared to you guys that doesn't seem to be the problem, I just get caught out with an Insta hit that I can't seem to do anything about. Maybe I just suck lol

Last edited by dirtybeatfreak on Aug 21, 2017, 10:43:45 AM
"
Hi guys,

yet another person with some questions and kindly asking if someone could look over my char' please? I seem to be stuck at an impasse :( I can destroy everything up to t9 trash wise, but I keep dying and dying to bosses. I haven't tried anything over t9 as I want to shape t10+. Just made a couple of changes to get 4.6khp and can't afford a 6l belly just yet (and I am too scared to bork the one I have to try 6l it myself). My damage seems to max out around 23k with charges etc. I did have a higher damage claw but the aps was less than 1.6 and it had the 2% life from physical damage implicit so I changed to the below.

I know I need a better ring, gloves, and claw..am working on those. In my tree I am finishing off claws of the falcon then will re take finesse (I specced out of it to get something else)

you have the wrong vessel of vinktar. There is a reason that one was 30c and not 250 like they are. You need the added lightning damage to attacks. the added to spells does nothing for you..
Sincerely,
"
Fireturd wrote:

you have the wrong vessel of vinktar. There is a reason that one was 30c and not 250 like they are. You need the added lightning damage to attacks. the added to spells does nothing for you..
Sincerely,

ouch, you're right (of course). I thought I had checked that too as I was so hell bent on making sure it was adds # to # lightning dmg I forgot t check for attacks too. I defo can't afford 250c atm so that will have to go on my list :D
Last edited by dirtybeatfreak on Aug 21, 2017, 11:07:29 AM
I got to act 8 with this build. The few death I had were my own mistakes - such as uncapped lightning resist against Avarius.

However now I have a big problem with Doedre in her Couldron. She killed me like 3 times during the fight. Obviously I do have my resists capped now (except chaos which is at -13%). Still she gives me too much damage even if I completely avoid the vulnerability phase. I even got some new gear to increase my life recently but it's still not enough.

Not sure what type of damage she deals but I guess most of her moves are spells? I have no spell block or spell dodge so that might be an issue since evesion is useless against spells. Or did I miss something else? Can someone look at my build to see what's wrong?

In the defences from Legacy League I see you somehow have 40% spell dodge and you don't even have Phase Acrobatics? Where did you get that?

Also it seems that my damage is quite low even with five link. Bosses like Doedre or cruel Izaro go down very slowly. Izaro is quite dangerous even in the first fight so there is no way I would be able to beat him in the third.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
suny89 wrote:
hi!
first of all thanks for the guide, i just started with the game and try to do what your saying here and so far i think im doing everything right hopefully^^ only level 30 but very fun and strong build so far
my question
does it make any difference if i use herald of ice or thunder? does one make more dmg then the other or do i lose/need of over the other for some elemental requirements or something like that?
and as you noted we go for claws now right?
some parts are a bit confusing for a total newb mostly the gear pictures with the gems in are helping me :D

Welcome to POE. Your question is answered in the FAQ section.

oh thanks i missed it there sorry :(

and we do wanna use claws now?

btw im at the point where im super fast out of mana and you mentioned it in the guide too but i cant find these mana skill things in the tree you meantioned... sadly im not sure exactly what your talking about

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/suny89/characters

maybe you have a second to watch over my skill tree and see some improvements ( some gems are just placeholder to leech some xp while im progressing the game for the other gems out of the guide^^) im trying strictly to do everything you say^^ but now with wrath/herald there are 75% mana reserved and i can only cast very few spectrals before im oom...
Last edited by suny89 on Aug 21, 2017, 11:44:52 AM
NEED suggestions.

I am clearing all maps some difficulty with bosses but that because i am not using my belly yet.

I have been trying to optimize my DPS with path of builder. I have tried various 6 link options and the most dps i found by far is the following:

Spectral Throw/GMP/Elemental damage to attacks/added lightning damage/elemental focus/increased critical damage
MY effective DPS: 204501.8 dps

The next one i tried which was the second highest dps combo is. this was a significant dps loss compared to above.

Spectral Throw/GMP/Elemental damage to attacks/ added lightning damage/ added cold damage/ ice bite
MY effective DPS: 162389.2 dps

The least amount of DPS is as follows:

Spectral Throw/GMP/Elemental damage to attacks/ added lightning damage/ lightning pen/ increased critical damage.

MY effective DPS:162106.0 dps

Any suggestions, anyone else finding the same to be true?

Sincerely,

Thanks so much for the build, it has been a ton of fun.
Just showing off some of my gear below.

Still have 5.4k life with skin of loyal instead of belly, and it adds a ton of damage so feels pretty good.
Also, silver flask felt nicer than the vinktar flask. Best part is to have 3 resistance same, and wise oak so OP.
Now just need to get the 40% st damage on helmet and this character is done.
"
Fireturd wrote:
NEED suggestions.

I am clearing all maps some difficulty with bosses but that because i am not using my belly yet.

I have been trying to optimize my DPS with path of builder. I have tried various 6 link options and the most dps i found by far is the following:

Spectral Throw/GMP/Elemental damage to attacks/added lightning damage/elemental focus/increased critical damage
MY effective DPS: 204501.8 dps

The next one i tried which was the second highest dps combo is. this was a significant dps loss compared to above.

Spectral Throw/GMP/Elemental damage to attacks/ added lightning damage/ added cold damage/ ice bite
MY effective DPS: 162389.2 dps

The least amount of DPS is as follows:

Spectral Throw/GMP/Elemental damage to attacks/ added lightning damage/ lightning pen/ increased critical damage.

MY effective DPS:162106.0 dps

Any suggestions, anyone else finding the same to be true?

Sincerely,

Of course if you add elemental focus going to add a lot of dps, but you lose out on the freeze which is very important. It was discussed on previous page, but conclusion is that ele focus is only good for example on shaper if you can't freeze him. On maps the suriviablity freeze offers is too great. Anyways you one shot everything with this build even without ele focus, so no need for more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info