[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

How many crit chance do u have with added cold+ice bite? I have 39% and can decide is it low or not.
And what wrong with my gear?
Spoiler

I think my jewerly is wrong, have only 18k at ho, 20/20 gems and auras will give max 25k.
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Aug 23, 2017, 3:13:36 AM
Hey i love this build so much but i got 3 questions.

Effective DPS: 250k with Elemental Focus
Effective DPS: 190k with Ice Bite
Life : 5602
Evade / Dodge : 39% / 36%

1) Is ice bite really necessary? With that DPS lost and we can't freeze T16 maps bosses can we? Or Uber Atziri / Shaper

2) My crit chance is sitting at 37% with 319% multiplier, is that too low?

3) The passive tree, can i abandon the 4 life nodes on top "Written in Blood" and get 4 Dps nodes "Claws of Magpie" on the right instead for alot more dps? I THINK i have more than enough life already @ 5.6k

My Build(Path of Building) as of now at Level 90:
https://pastebin.com/m9xNNQmP
OR
You may view my character in my profile :)

Appreciate any suggestions.
Last edited by icel3oi on Aug 23, 2017, 6:16:39 AM
Hello guys, can you show me a really good claw?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Tysovwik wrote:
Guys, right now i am at 83 lvl, can make 10-11 lvl maps (with a problems vs bosses, 4000 hp, 40-50k DPS to low to survive) any advice, what should i improve first? all gems 20/20, 6link belly, st-wed-add cold-add ligh-ice bite-gmp

i share my character - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tysovwik/characters

If you have 4,000 life with 6l belly something is majorly wrong.

No HP on gloves or necklace. Missing crafts on all accessories. Can craft HP on amulet for time being. Switch to Gripped Gloves with HP and 3 or 4-link to get Herald/CoH/EW combo. Get a belt with WED. Boots with movement speed and more HP may help for moving around unless you use Whirling Blades to dodge all attacks. Upgrade Oblivion Vessel jewel to one with HP and 2 dmg mods.

Get some more levels, lots of HP nodes coming up. You can re-path the 2 dex points below Finesse with 1 dex point to the right of Vaal pact.

what do you think about my new Claw? (10ex priced)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tysovwik/characters

trying to exalted it but failed = gets trash mode "+2 lvl of melee gems" :(

Right now it have 300 edps, 8.28 crit chance, 1.84 aps.

i am thinkig about swap it to 2.0 aps (probably it will cost 20ex), will it give me a high boost of DPS? or is it not worth it? Does my current 1.84 aps is good enough vs shaper and others?

P.S. Have no idea, how to atach an item to forum post :(

Last edited by Tysovwik on Aug 23, 2017, 4:21:39 AM
"
I_smell_blood wrote:
Hello guys, can you show me a really good claw?

Think this build is doable with a Scion? I plan to respec my entire tree. I don't want to re-do act 4-10 on my raider >.>

it's only 8 points to connect from scion through attack speed, but im not sure what would need to be dropped from the final tree.

Edit: I figured it out. I can go path of the ranger, and start my fully respected tree from the ranger tree only. :)

Still not 100% sure if that would be the best option. I believe taking path of the ranger and slayer ascendancy would be best. Thoughts?
Last edited by nirvana9832 on Aug 23, 2017, 6:42:58 AM
Guys, have some question about Hoi: can it be linked with ice bite? And do ice bites stack if to link the 2nd one with ST? And do I understand right that the most decent combo in 3.0 playing such build is Coh-ele weakness?
hi!

have any of you tried to do this buildt as frost in sted using.

2 TOAIC claws cold pen and winter spirit in the tree? to convert phys damage to cold ?

also what you think on the performance of duing this buildt and frost in sted ?
Hi there, i am loving your build but i have a quick question.

How come you say to add ele weakness to the orb of storms set up yet still say to keep the assassin's mark curse? there is no point having both right?
@Lost_Robot Where did you get that HoT + Innervate + Culling Strike link from? I'm not seeing it in the main guide, nor read about it.

@Orlog It's less crit focused because of the nerfs to power charges making getting high crit harder to do.

@icel3oi
1) Yes, if you are bossing, Elemental Focus worth using.
3) Feel free to experiment, but realize that we aren't scaling physical.

@14plus You can link Ice Bite if you have the mana for it. Yeah, the link is HoI + CoH + Ele Weakness

@Prime_Kronos Anytime there is variation between the change log and the guide, go with what the change log says. So drop Assassin's Mark and pick up Ele Weakness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info