[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

hi im at lvl 70 have the flask's on the build im wondering how imma do with my mana reg? like i oom most of the time and my vinktar doesnt have mana leech like on the picture. what should i do?
"
illidan wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:

Just got this beastly thing.. oh boy was it worth the money

how much money?

~10exa
thanks for answer, nice claw and nice price
"
punjah604 wrote:
hi im at lvl 70 have the flask's on the build im wondering how imma do with my mana reg? like i oom most of the time and my vinktar doesnt have mana leech like on the picture. what should i do?

just read the guide
Last edited by illidan on Aug 19, 2017, 11:37:42 PM
Playing simillar build(with some minor changes into more defences) and i can say for sure this build is reflect prof(even on 18% red maps) with pantheon with my current gmp dps ;)
U will never die to a single reflect mob, and if u are brave enought u can run ele reflect map(unless ur damage is like 60-70k with gmp and at that point u shouldnt try doing those ;))
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Aug 20, 2017, 3:17:39 AM
I see some people using lightning pen and some people using ice bite instead. What do you guys think. I haven't tried lightning pen yet but have done up to T13 and every boss melts under 5 secs with slower proj. I'm at 46k dps buffed with gmp. Playing HC mind you guys.
Thoughts on +2 frenzy darkray vectors?
"
Fuci95 wrote:
Hello, adding onslaught on the herald of ice setup would be a good idea? maybe i'm missing something very obvious but i think we can add that w/o giving up any essential gem

Tried it. It rarely triggers, so it is not worth it.
what 5L and 6L now is the best?
what about ICE BITE?

its okay to have 2 Curse on hit and 2 Elemenantal weakness? base on your guide in "changelog"?
Last edited by tgeemon on Aug 20, 2017, 6:01:50 AM
Help me find good claws for build, I can not (
"
mrbawjangles wrote:
I see some people using lightning pen and some people using ice bite instead. What do you guys think. I haven't tried lightning pen yet but have done up to T13 and every boss melts under 5 secs with slower proj. I'm at 46k dps buffed with gmp. Playing HC mind you guys.

Ice bite is better for trash mobs, light per is like more of an endgame gem.
Since we scale a lot of lightning damage, light pen will outscale any added flat damage we get.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Aug 20, 2017, 8:24:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info