[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Your thoughts on using Avatar of CHase (onslaught thing) with that vanguard belt that gives onslaught when u have fortify instead Avatar of the Veil (phasing stuff) ??

I really don't see any practical use with Phasing :(, could you open my eyes?
IGN: Proteino
So i've got the following: 4ex, 480c, a 5l belly and a rats nest.
Assuming I spend almost everything on this spectral throw ranger, how far can I comfortably go? I ask because it seems buying gear that's good enough to beat shaper is out of my price range, and I'd like to know how much more currency I should gather up. I'd rather not break the bank if all I can afford performs worse than even my league starter. (My gladdy farms uber lab and does t15s somewhat comfortably, but that's as far as it can go.)
avatat of chase is junk ;)
U get free ele aligment immunity from Avatar of veil, and this is already broken
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Aug 20, 2017, 9:01:00 AM
"
Realy liking this build. A question though. Why don't you get the passive "Claws of the Magpie"? It has 15% attack speed (and 20% phys but I read you use almost all ele dmg).

Spectral Throw is classified as an Attack and will benefit from x% increased Attack Speed

Other question: when should I get the passive "Point Blank". You only pick it in the final three, only effective in late game?

Thanks!

I thought about adding it in but you have to take 4 points to get 27% attack speed worth. It is not "bad" but it is a lot of points to just get a chuck of attack speed. Out of 4 points you would be able to grab at least one more jewel node and get 8 attack speed, 7% life, projectile dmg or crit multi or w/e you wanted and still have at least 1 point left over.

Still 27% isn't bad just don't think its the best choice.

"
BreadBreadOH wrote:
Thoughts on +2 frenzy darkray vectors?

darkrays are bad, don't go them

"
zaraki83 wrote:
Your thoughts on using Avatar of CHase (onslaught thing) with that vanguard belt that gives onslaught when u have fortify instead Avatar of the Veil (phasing stuff) ??

I really don't see any practical use with Phasing :(, could you open my eyes?

Sure!

Read the Guide
hi!
first of all thanks for the guide, i just started with the game and try to do what your saying here and so far i think im doing everything right hopefully^^ only level 30 but very fun and strong build so far
my question
does it make any difference if i use herald of ice or thunder? does one make more dmg then the other or do i lose/need of over the other for some elemental requirements or something like that?
and as you noted we go for claws now right?
some parts are a bit confusing for a total newb mostly the gear pictures with the gems in are helping me :D
Any advice on killing shaper? If I use slower projectiles, I absolutely can't dodge his balls and they're one shotting me. Did I miss smth?

Any thoughts what I should upgrade next or what to aim for ? Currently lvl 93 with about 30k dps
I see we are picking up gain an extra frenzy charge early on, but what skill are we supposed to be using to use these charges?
What's so great about grabbing the life nodes with written in blood vs getting the life nodes by the ranger starting point? Isn't the extra energy shield wasted?
Im currently struggling with my dps, atm i have 14k with wrath/herald/golem. I have already invested quite a bit in this character, so im kinda worried that im doing something wrong ;f.

Here is my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tradek/characters

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Xplsv on Aug 20, 2017, 2:58:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info