[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Just got this beastly thing.. oh boy was it worth the money
"
annguyen wrote:
My English is not so good, so sorry :(
Many thank for this build, i very like it. I'm going on it for finish in so far. I have few questions, and hope will receive any feedback.
1. Any update for Skill game link? i see few ideal for skill link same as st + add cold + icebite...should be update skill gem link ?
2. For weapon, focus on ele damage or crit and att speed? one claw with high light damage, crit chance, crit multi, att speed or one claw with high light, high cold, high fire damage, att speed?
3. Please, please help me improve my char, i have already Belly and linking it. With about 200c, can i buy any thing for improve my char? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/annguyen/characters
Thanks so much! Good luck for every body got Mirror (shard is good also :)) )

It's really hard to gauge how good a weapon is for this build by telling you on the forums.

Ideally from my experience, you want a nice balance of ele damage balance (lightning > cold > fire), aps, and crit. I spent around 20 exalts toying around with weapons until i got my current one, which i think is by far the best one I've gotten.
Last edited by aykay317 on Aug 19, 2017, 10:48:31 AM
"
RolleR93 wrote:
Hi, I saw your profile and you've done the 36 challenges with the frost blade, but I see you use the same equipment that you recommend for this build, I can do the same and copy your skill tree without fear or I need some specific item so that The build works ?
PD : sorry for my bad English.

To be very blunt this is not the topic for it nor do I plan on helping out with something like this. I have one guide up that I put everything into and that is this ST build. I will not help people with FB gear, tree, guides, shopping or anything else. While im flattered that you want to follow other builds I am doing, they are completely untested noob versions, with no guides up etc etc. I have already moved on from frostblades and am doing a ngamahu cyclone build.

If you have questions about frostblade find someone that has a frostblade guide up and follow that.

"
Anesthetize34 wrote:
Yes, I know you mention those ascendancy nodes in the guide, but only in a general sense. I wanted specific feedback on using those nodes with a focused goal of farming currency in easy content. Obviously I can test myself, as I am, but I thought a little discussion on it could benefit more than just myself.

I don't care about spell dodge % in a Shaped Dunes map, for instance. If I'm going after Shaper or Uber Atziri, then sure, your explanation makes perfect sense.

(I understand you get annoyed with people repeatedly asking questions that are indeed covered in the guide, but not everything is, after all. Even for topics that are covered, sometimes discussion is still helpful)

Edit: thanks for the guide, btw.

I don't know what else to say... my thoughts on this matter and the answer to your question are literally covered word for word in the guide, quoted below:

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
The argument can be made to go for free onslaught instead of the phasing buffs and I would disagree with it completely. I love onslaught, its great but onslaught 90% of time is going to be a waste, you do not need more map clearing speed or damage as you kill everything instantly anyway. I would MUCH MUCH rather have the dodge + spell dodge, phasing (which just looks awesome), and the 40% inc ele dmg. The biggest point here which I love though is the elemental status immunity while max frenzy charges. You are at max frenzy charges like 95% of the time and it makes you immune to shock, ignite, and most importantly chill/freeze INCLUDING CHILLED GROUND MAPS!

"
FakelZ wrote:

Are these claws good enough for the end content?

The claw has very nice rolls on it. Obviously the crit roll should be removed and try to get 26-27 with crafting, shouldn't cost that much.

The biggest problem with it is the base is really really bad. Crit is good on it, but the APS is very very low. With a solid APS roll on it, the claw should be at the very least 1.8 APS and with best base best roll can even reach 2.0 APS. Its definitely not a bad claw and should suit your purposes, but as far as "end game" I would get a different one with a better base :/

Last edited by g00fy_goober on Aug 19, 2017, 10:52:13 AM
"
aykay317 wrote:

Just got this beastly thing.. oh boy was it worth the money

how much money?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I don't know what else to say... my thoughts on this matter and the answer to your question are literally covered word for word in the guide, quoted below:

No worries mate, although you may have misunderstood the question. Again, I agree with your thoughts on the two Raider ascendancy options for the build overall, and have been using your choices too up to this point. I was simply asking if anyone had experience using this build as a base but tweaking it more for speed farming rather than progression/endgame.

That's one of the main reasons I decided to roll this as my second build of the league -- it seems to be very flexible with minor tweaks depending on your current goals. And in my case, I am really enjoying the even faster clear speed the Onslaught nodes provide since I switched last night. After a while I plan to switch back to phasing when I do harder content again.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

you do not need more map clearing speed

I ALWAYS want more map clearing speed if my goal is to farm as much currency as possible.
Hi! I've been following this guide lately and I just linked my BotB 6L. Could you help me to improve my build (except the enchant, I know I have to get it)? I'm not sure I'm able to do U-Atziri right now...

The PoB link : https://pastebin.com/ivzn8ge1
Last edited by Rajaion on Aug 19, 2017, 3:26:12 PM
Realy liking this build. A question though. Why don't you get the passive "Claws of the Magpie"? It has 15% attack speed (and 20% phys but I read you use almost all ele dmg).

Spectral Throw is classified as an Attack and will benefit from x% increased Attack Speed

Other question: when should I get the passive "Point Blank". You only pick it in the final three, only effective in late game?

Thanks!
Could you take a look at this and tell me what to upgrade next ?

https://pastebin.com/kmySTCBR

Doing my maps pretty easily but my tooltip dmg on spectral is still 'only' about 30k
Hello, adding onslaught on the herald of ice setup would be a good idea? maybe i'm missing something very obvious but i think we can add that w/o giving up any essential gem
"
Realy liking this build. A question though. Why don't you get the passive "Claws of the Magpie"? It has 15% attack speed (and 20% phys but I read you use almost all ele dmg).

Spectral Throw is classified as an Attack and will benefit from x% increased Attack Speed

Other question: when should I get the passive "Point Blank". You only pick it in the final three, only effective in late game?

Thanks!

Magpie would take 4 passive points to gain 27% attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info