[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Tradek wrote:
Im currently struggling with my dps, atm i have 14k with wrath/herald/golem. I have already invested quite a bit in this character, so im kinda worried that im doing something wrong ;f.

Here is my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tradek/characters

Thanks in advance.

Your profile is set to private.
why power charge on critical hit on orb of storm? my spell crit chance on orb of storm is like 6%. it almost never give me power charge.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Aug 20, 2017, 4:34:51 PM
A really noob question about evasion+life builds. Won't you get 1-shoted if that one time you failed to evade an attack from a boss? Compared to Armor+life or ES+Life builds, how does evasion build survives hits from boss.

*Assuming not perfect gameplay of dodging every mechanics.
"
icel3oi wrote:
A really noob question about evasion+life builds. Won't you get 1-shoted if that one time you failed to evade an attack from a boss? Compared to Armor+life or ES+Life builds, how does evasion build survives hits from boss.

Get a basalt flask and a decent amount of HP (5k+) and you'll be fine.
"
Rajaion wrote:
"
icel3oi wrote:

My concern is that, if a character with 25% phy dmg with 5k+ hp reduction gets 1 shotted from high tier boss, how does a evasion build survives it with 0% phy dmg reduction?
"
icel3oi wrote:
"
Rajaion wrote:
"
icel3oi wrote:

My concern is that, if a character with 25% phy dmg with 5k+ hp reduction gets 1 shotted from high tier boss, how does a evasion build survives it with 0% phy dmg reduction?

evasion+sheild block+basalt+fortify+vaal pacte+you have hight mobility with whirling blade+ you can stay in range if you want.

1 shot mechanic is 1 shot mechanic no matter what. unless you have like 8-10k+ life

Big thanks for the guy who made the build! o/

I've been enjoying a lot of this stuff and got my first shaper + corrupted guardians kills finally.

During leveling and first days in end game i felt bit frustrated, but i think, this is a build which need sometime and farm to build up to be efficient.

Dying was also pretty big problem at the start cause of low health pool and -60% chaos res.
Now after getting life to over 5k and Chaos res near 0%, dying is not anymore being a problem.

With auras and golem i got 28k (GMP) and 46k (Slower Projectiles).

Still i dont understand why to use ele weakness also in curse on hit and not Culling Strike?
Does Curse on hit not apply ele weakness to bosses or what?

"
suny89 wrote:
hi!
first of all thanks for the guide, i just started with the game and try to do what your saying here and so far i think im doing everything right hopefully^^ only level 30 but very fun and strong build so far
my question
does it make any difference if i use herald of ice or thunder? does one make more dmg then the other or do i lose/need of over the other for some elemental requirements or something like that?
and as you noted we go for claws now right?
some parts are a bit confusing for a total newb mostly the gear pictures with the gems in are helping me :D

Welcome to POE. Your question is answered in the FAQ section.

"
Rajaion wrote:
Any advice on killing shaper? If I use slower projectiles, I absolutely can't dodge his balls and they're one shotting me. Did I miss smth?

Make sure fortify is up. Facetank with leech, if you are still unable to do this something is probably wrong or your not geared enough to do it. However still easily able to do it by dodging the balls, wait till he turns on his useless beam for 5 seconds get behind him and slaughter him. There is a video in the guide of shaper fight and I am a giant noob to end game content. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

"
stealth1984 wrote:
I see we are picking up gain an extra frenzy charge early on, but what skill are we supposed to be using to use these charges?

None, your a raider, its in your ascendancy.

"
Sterisk wrote:
What's so great about grabbing the life nodes with written in blood vs getting the life nodes by the ranger starting point? Isn't the extra energy shield wasted?

You already grab claws of the falcon so it's not like you need extra points for pathing. So 4 points gets you 20% life and +10 str. The ranger start nodes give you 17% life and 44% increased evasion. This character does not run grace or maximize evasion in anyway. So 20% life and 10 str is much better than 17% life and some dodge, its like a free life node extra for the same amount.

"
Tradek wrote:
Im currently struggling with my dps, atm i have 14k with wrath/herald/golem. I have already invested quite a bit in this character, so im kinda worried that im doing something wrong ;f.

Here is my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tradek/characters

Thanks in advance.

Covered in the guide

"
zakariusqc wrote:
why power charge on critical hit on orb of storm? my spell crit chance on orb of storm is like 6%. it almost never give me power charge.

Orb of storms hits pretty frequently, its very nice to give single target buffs. I never had an issue with PcoC. It is also one gem, so any power charges will be an added little bonus.

"
icel3oi wrote:

Leeching is huge on evasion based characters. One shotting is also very rare. Yes granted it can and does happen every once in a great while and usually from like a minotaur with increased crit/dmg rolled on map or something. Most other stuff doesn't one shot you so leeching everything back instantly fixes your issues.

On top of fortify + block + dodge + evade and then leeching its usually not a problem at all.

As for one shot mechanics most of the times this occurs by specific bosses with very telegraphed moves. For example minotaurs smash move. It is very obvious when it is coming and with whirling blades being so fast its very easy to whirl through him and start attacking from the other side. Guardians/shaper is the only thing you really have to worry about. All other bosses should die in about 1 second, maybe 2 seconds now with hp buff.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arya52/characters

So just wondering if anyone doesn't mind taking the time and look over my build.. I'm currently at 4392 health, i have 41.2k damage buffed in hideout, i can get up to roughly 70-80k.. and i am STRUGGLING when it comes to tier 16 corrupted maps (yes im trying to do the easiest mods possible) not sure what else i can do regarding my gear.. any help would be great.. i want to be able to do shaper, i have tons of currency but not sure what i should do to make my character better. It feels like ive hit a brick wall. Help me please!

Edit: I also have a massive mana problem.. my attack speed is useless unless i pop a mana flask while attacking.
Last edited by arya52 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:05:23 PM
"
arya52 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arya52/characters

So just wondering if anyone doesn't mind taking the time and look over my build.. I'm currently at 4392 health, i have 41.2k damage buffed in hideout, i can get up to roughly 70-80k.. and i am STRUGGLING when it comes to tier 16 corrupted maps (yes im trying to do the easiest mods possible) not sure what else i can do regarding my gear.. any help would be great.. i want to be able to do shaper, i have tons of currency but not sure what i should do to make my character better. It feels like ive hit a brick wall. Help me please!

Edit: I also have a massive mana problem.. my attack speed is useless unless i pop a mana flask while attacking.

Your weapon could use an upgrade...that will give u a massive boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info