[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

So how does leech even work on this buid? In the guide you wrote "All leech is ele dmg so any physical leech from tree/jewels/gear does not work" - so where do you get the leech? Does the build leech only while Vinktar or Atziri is active??
Last edited by enumag on Aug 18, 2017, 12:52:18 PM
"
enumag wrote:
So how does leech even work on this buid? In the guide you wrote "All leech is ele dmg so any physical leech from tree/jewels/gear does not work" - so where do you get the leech? Does the build leech only while Vinktar or Atziri is active??

Soul Raker
"
Soul Raker is a notable passive skill that grants increased physical damage with claws, and additional life leech and mana leech for damage dealt with claws. It also grants increased life leech rate.
"
enumag wrote:

Physical leech, like on claws, jewels, and accessories only works for physical damage. We do very little physical damage, so that is why it gets avoided.

Aside from flasks, we also get our leech that works with elemental dmg from these 2 passives:
Blood Drinker - 0.4% life
Soul Raker (claw) - 1.2% life & 0.8% mana
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Aside from flasks, we also get our leech that works with elemental dmg from these 2 passives:

So we could actually increase the leech a bit more with Vitality Void, right? Is that a good idea? It's not far on the passive tree.
Last edited by enumag on Aug 18, 2017, 1:17:42 PM
"
enumag wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

So we could actually increase the leech a bit more with Vitality Void, right? Is that a good idea? It's not far on the passive tree.

You could, however you are giving up 3 points from either damage or defenses for 0.4 to 1.6% life leech (the other stats don't do anything with Vaal Pact). I'm no expert with this build yet, but there is so much damage with this build that it shouldn't be needed with the right gear. The 1.6 from passives plus the flask leech (plus anything extra from claws) goes a long way as is. I would rather build up my HP to survive big hits.
Been following this build from 1st day of the new league. Killed shaper about a week ago. Killed him for the 2nd time today. Good build.

Here's my gear for anyone who cares.

Have any of you used this build much as a speedfarming build for mid-tier maps? If so, what are your thoughts on taking Rapid Assault and Avatar of the Chase, along with Bisco's Collar, over Quartz/Veil and a proper dmg/life/res ammy? Would then be easy to switch back to Quartz/Veil and normal Amulet when ready to take on more endgamey stuff again.
"
Anesthetize34 wrote:
Have any of you used this build much as a speedfarming build for mid-tier maps? If so, what are your thoughts on taking Rapid Assault and Avatar of the Chase, along with Bisco's Collar, over Quartz/Veil and a proper dmg/life/res ammy? Would then be easy to switch back to Quartz/Veil and normal Amulet when ready to take on more endgamey stuff again.

There are other builds for pure speedfarming...but what i like about this build is that it can do anything. It has very respectable single target with one swap of a gem, and has very good clearspeed for maps. It is by far the most reliable all around character ive made in my years of playing poe.
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
Anesthetize34 wrote:

There are other builds for pure speedfarming...but what i like about this build is that it can do anything. It has very respectable single target with one swap of a gem, and has very good clearspeed for maps. It is by far the most reliable all around character ive made in my years of playing poe.

You've convinced me to give it a try. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I get frustratd with a lot of builds I play because they have a clear focus and I feel out of my element if I want to do something else. So I'm looking for a versatile build.

Does this work good enough with budget jewelry? I've got most of "the essentials" (rat's nest with 40%/BotB/Claw with over 300 eDPS).
i just rerolled and i always wanted to try ST so im trying your build but i would like some explanation about your bandit choice. why alira? to me it seem like a weak choice. mana regen is worthless later-15% all res is good and crit is decent but those 2 buff seem weak compared to what 2 skill point could give you.

between your new tree update is the one listed in blue at the begening of your post right?your other step by step is outdated and not working yet if i understand correctly?

Last edited by zakariusqc on Aug 18, 2017, 9:43:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info