[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
smo wrote:
"
zell580 wrote:
@smo
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Stats: High lightning dmg > High Fire/Cold dmg > Attack Speed > Crit > Crit Multi. Your first "mapping" dagger should be dual ele dmg with crit + attack speed. Upgrade later on to HOPEFULLY Tri ele dmg with 1.7+ attack speed and 8%+ crit. Crit multi is very hard to get with the 5 other mods you need and it will cost you a LOT.

Also, you can load your character into PoB to see the numbers.

At work and didn't get a chance to install POB. Thanks, will do that later!

I read the whole guide - I was more or less looking for anecdotal feedback on atk speed and which claw should perform better. I know the first one is higher eDPS - but doesn't seem to "play" better as far as i can tell.

It is very easy to figure out on your own tbh. You add up all the ele dmgs min + max and divide by 2. This gives average of the total falt ele dmg. Then multiply by the attack speed. This gives you your "EDPS" of the weapon, but does not take crit into consideration.

So your first claw is 301 EDPS
Second claw is 227 EDPS

The first claw also has 6.3 crit base while the second claw has 6 crit base. Therefore the first claw is much better in both terms of EDPS and crit.
"

It is very easy to figure out on your own tbh. You add up all the ele dmgs min + max and divide by 2. This gives average of the total falt ele dmg. Then multiply by the attack speed. This gives you your "EDPS" of the weapon, but does not take crit into consideration.

Second claw is 227 EDPS

The first claw also has 6.3 crit base while the second claw has 6 crit base. Therefore the first claw is much better in both terms of EDPS and crit.

Thank you, I was going to throw on POB later when I get home to check it out (Also seems like you can figure it out with an AHK script Poe Item Info?) It's odd the second claw feel's better, probably because of the faster atk speed.

Any info on the 20% increased spectral throw projectile speed on the helm enchant? Does it help or hurt the build with point blank etc... Thanks again!
Hello. First of all, I love this build, thank you very much.
Now: Why aren't we taking the Inc Projectiles nodes + Jewel sockets above Acrobatics instead of Intelligence?
"
smo wrote:
"

Second claw is 227 EDPS

Thank you, I was going to throw on POB later when I get home to check it out (Also seems like you can figure it out with an AHK script Poe Item Info?) It's odd the second claw feel's better, probably because of the faster atk speed.

Any info on the 20% increased spectral throw projectile speed on the helm enchant? Does it help or hurt the build with point blank etc... Thanks again!

As stated in the guide, the only enchant you want is ST damage, projectile speed and deceleration or w/e are garbage.

"
dmowl wrote:
Hello. First of all, I love this build, thank you very much.
Now: Why aren't we taking the Inc Projectiles nodes + Jewel sockets above Acrobatics instead of Intelligence?

We need intelligence for the gems, a lot of intelligence. If you have on gear or something and you would rather get the projectile ones, go for it.
Skill Gems
So relooking at what I was saying last night about gems. With my gear and with min/maxed gear in PoB, there is a very small difference of .6% on added light vs cold pen. While the difference for normal mobs is a 7.2% difference. Overall I don't think it is worth it for the cold pen.

"
smo wrote:
Does it help or hurt the build with point blank

It does neither, but, as g00fy_goober said, damage is way more useful.
Thanks dudes, appreciate the knowledge bomb!
"
zell580 wrote:
Skill Gems
So relooking at what I was saying last night about gems. With my gear and with min/maxed gear in PoB, there is a very small difference of .6% on added light vs cold pen. While the difference for normal mobs is a 7.2% difference. Overall I don't think it is worth it for the cold pen.

So the best 6 link for ST now is ST-GMP-Ice bite-Added Cold-Added lightning-WED ?
"
OneUnited wrote:
So the best 6 link for ST now is ST-GMP-Ice bite-Added Cold-Added lightning-WED ?

I may be missing something, but with my gear it is with GMP switched out for Slower Proj on bosses.
Wich mods do you prefer for rare claws ? can you share a sample weapon ? and why dont you use physical to lightning support gem ?

"
Briarcliff wrote:
Wich mods do you prefer for rare claws ? can you share a sample weapon ? and why dont you use physical to lightning support gem ?

The OP has a gear section that covers what to get for rare claws.
We aren't scaling physical damage so it doesn't help us compared to the other gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info