[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I'm thinking of running this build, I currently have a 6l Queen of the Forest, what changes would you make to the build for a QotF instead of a Belly?
"
sushibagel wrote:
I'm thinking of running this build, I currently have a 6l Queen of the Forest, what changes would you make to the build for a QotF instead of a Belly?

The changes I would make would be...

Sell the 6l QotF
Buy a 6l belly

How mandatory is all three ele damage rolls? This has high rolls on what it has.
can you guys help me on what to upgrade next?

currently 23.3k dps in hideout with wrath, hoi, and golem. don't really want to buy 6 link belly because so expensive. have about 6ex to spend in harbringer

my profile is public
Last edited by Austy on Aug 16, 2017, 7:45:53 PM
double post sorry
Last edited by Austy on Aug 16, 2017, 7:45:23 PM
edit.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Aug 16, 2017, 10:19:01 PM
Dunno if anyone asked before, but saw that you have a Ngamahu char. Do you have a build for that or doest it works fine? Wanted to test, but don't know how good it would be without xoph's blood (too expensive right now)
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,yesterday i crafted myself a decent Opal Ring

Not my final one, because no Wed, but should be fine for now.

I thought to go for an Opal Ring and a Diamond Ring, or would you recommend two diamond rings?

Either would be fine. Diamond rings would up the crit some, but now without using gem and such 60% crit is not going to do much overall. Honestly I think opal would be much better.

What do you mean by not using gems and such? Im still using increased critical as my 6th gem and im getting around 64% main hand critical chance. Did the gem links change to something other than what the guide says?
Hi,
thanks for your guide. It is really fun to play. I am a new player and so this game is kind of overwhelming. Thats why I have one remark: would you be so kind and add some sort of skill tree progression. I know that poeplanner is down and you wrote figure things out yourself, but I feel you can really hurt yourself in the levelling process by taking the wrong routes. Like a shitty paint with some colored arrows. would be greatly appreciated.
"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your guide. It is really fun to play. I am a new player and so this game is kind of overwhelming. Thats why I have one remark: would you be so kind and add some sort of skill tree progression. I know that poeplanner is down and you wrote figure things out yourself, but I feel you can really hurt yourself in the levelling process by taking the wrong routes. Like a shitty paint with some colored arrows. would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know poeplanner works again. At least for me. There you got different skill tree progression area's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info