[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Thanks for replying.

One last question, if I am not mistaken, your skill tree in your harbinger char differs from the skill tree displayes in the guide. Any reason for that =) ?

Goofy is playing this season another build, not the ST ele - he mentioned it a few pages back. Thats why his skilltree is a different one than in the guide.
I'm currently working on my EleBuzzsaw build based on this guide. Linking my character below...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ramziese/characternd go to Ramzie_C

Also, tree below...

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIBAQEJAdEDHgUtBbUHHgzyDkgRLxGBEZYUdRX9Fr8XJhmKH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLVvpaGluvXfJfcGHiYetiWmKsY6dlTWegbIxvV3BSdO11y3fXeBl4-XpTeoR67311ft1_K4Nth3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5UulwabJp2qoSKiQKTCpcuv67IZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzwzrEos2Yz3rQrdN-1CPY1drB3UbdSN-Y45_nVOpi62PuDu968NX0-P1u_rr_3g==?accountName=Ramziese&characterName=Ramzie_C

I'm currently feeling kind of low on DPS, which i'm hoping is my gems being mostly lvl 19 and not quality yet. Would someone mind taking a look at my character, though, and letting me know if there are any gear areas I need to improve on, or if I've done anything wrong with my tree? Likewise, I haven't sourced and jewels yet for my tree. I'm saving those for last since I have to save for the jewels themselves.

Basically, if you all wouldn't mind looking at my setup and letting me know what I can improve I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Ramziese
Spoiler
"
Ramziese wrote:
I'm currently working on my EleBuzzsaw build based on this guide. Linking my character below...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ramziese/characternd go to Ramzie_C

Also, tree below...

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIBAQEJAdEDHgUtBbUHHgzyDkgRLxGBEZYUdRX9Fr8XJhmKH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLVvpaGluvXfJfcGHiYetiWmKsY6dlTWegbIxvV3BSdO11y3fXeBl4-XpTeoR67311ft1_K4Nth3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5UulwabJp2qoSKiQKTCpcuv67IZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzwzrEos2Yz3rQrdN-1CPY1drB3UbdSN-Y45_nVOpi62PuDu968NX0-P1u_rr_3g==?accountName=Ramziese&characterName=Ramzie_C

I'm currently feeling kind of low on DPS, which i'm hoping is my gems being mostly lvl 19 and not quality yet. Would someone mind taking a look at my character, though, and letting me know if there are any gear areas I need to improve on, or if I've done anything wrong with my tree? Likewise, I haven't sourced and jewels yet for my tree. I'm saving those for last since I have to save for the jewels themselves.

Basically, if you all wouldn't mind looking at my setup and letting me know what I can improve I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Ramziese

Well, depends on what map tier's you're feeling a low DPS. In my opinion you should get a better claw, get up your gem's at Level 20 (+quality of course).

Your skilltree is "almost" fine, you can save one passive point. Add the +dex node on the right side from "Vaal Pact". Then you can remove the two dex nodes under "Finesse".
Last edited by CutMySoul on Aug 17, 2017, 9:07:44 AM
"
zell580 wrote:
I was hoping if somebody could tell me if this is a good or decent weapon for this build.

I think it's as follows:
Tier 1 Lightning
Tier 2 Cold
Tier 2 Attack Speed

Normally I would think it is good, but elemental weapons confuse me.
If it is good, is it good enough to try and craft further?

Hey there,

EDP is kind of low; however the crit is fairly high for a claw. Its hard to tell unless you place it into path of builds. I would think more edps would be better since the AS is already high.

Sincerely,
"
velislav87 wrote:
What should i go for upgrade next guys ?

Good Morning,

After looking at your gear I think your biggest upgrades in this order are the following.

GEMS-- gems are incredibly important damage at the higher level is insane. Level 20 important then 20/20 or higher currupted

Belly- 6 link belly is huge for this build. the life is needed for endgame

Helm Enchant- The 40% ST damage enchant is huge, farm it but not very common :(

Weapon- there will always be a weapon upgrade just depends on how much you can spend. I currently am using a 369 Edp claw 1.88 as and 6.5 crit.

other gear- optimizing your gear for damage/life or resist truly depends on your play style and what you need.

Sincerely,

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
zell580 wrote:

How mandatory is all three ele damage rolls? This has high rolls on what it has.

Covered in the guide.

"
spetakju wrote:
Dunno if anyone asked before, but saw that you have a Ngamahu char. Do you have a build for that or doest it works fine? Wanted to test, but don't know how good it would be without xoph's blood (too expensive right now)

Definitely not the place to ask but ill answer anyway. The only build/guide I have available is this one for ele ST raider. However I am enjoying ngamahu and its the first time I ever used cyclone. Aoe seems great, damage seems overkill for most part and cyclone never stops so no more getting caught on obstacles like I heard used to happen a lot. As for xoph's blood im no expert but you can definitely grab avatar of fire on tree instead and should work fine until you can get.

"
aykay317 wrote:

What do you mean by not using gems and such? Im still using increased critical as my 6th gem and im getting around 64% main hand critical chance. Did the gem links change to something other than what the guide says?

Yes, read the changelog that's why its there.

"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your guide. It is really fun to play. I am a new player and so this game is kind of overwhelming. Thats why I have one remark: would you be so kind and add some sort of skill tree progression. I know that poeplanner is down and you wrote figure things out yourself, but I feel you can really hurt yourself in the levelling process by taking the wrong routes. Like a shitty paint with some colored arrows. would be greatly appreciated.

Everytime I check the poeplanner leveling guides they are working for me, then I hear others say they are not. I have no idea what is going on with the site but it seems they work on and off for last 2 weeks now. As for your thoughts of hurting yourself during leveling that's not how it works. Honestly if you get life/defensive nodes over frenzys or damage over life nodes or w/e, you may have a bit more or less life and more or less damage while leveling but it is not the end of the world. If you are unsure, play it safe and grab up all the life stuff first.

"
terferi wrote:
How do the mana issues get solved? I'm about level 50 and I don't see any nodes for mana leech, etc

Covered in the guide

"
Reedgf wrote:
Hey gyus, do you have any ideas why I luck damage, in HO it is around ~7.5k https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Reedgf/characters

Covered in the guide

"
zaraki83 wrote:
Another nooby question, any reason for not running CWDT? Maybe caus ephasing or something?

CWDT setup without any form of endurance charges is pretty fail in my book. Some people enjoy it, I am not one of them. Not going to give up other gems to run a cwdt setup without endurance charges.

Bro, you never specify in the changelog, nor updated the gem links if the 6 link gems have changed..

"
CutMySoul wrote:
Spoiler
"
Ramziese wrote:

Also, tree below...

Thanks,
Ramziese

Well, depends on what map tier's you're feeling a low DPS. In my opinion you should get a better claw, get up your gem's at Level 20 (+quality of course).

Your skilltree is "almost" fine, you can save one passive point. Add the +dex node on the right side from "Vaal Pact". Then you can remove the two dex nodes under "Finesse".

Thank you for the response! What improvements do I need to make in finding a better claw? I'm trying to find one that has eDPS above 350 with attack speed and multi crit chance on it.
Also, I swapped a few things around on my tree to save that extra passive point AND pick up an 10 int in exchange of 10 dex to help with gems.
Last edited by Ramziese on Aug 17, 2017, 11:59:35 AM
Any shield as a upgrade for Lycosidae?
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Thanks for replying.

One last question, if I am not mistaken, your skill tree in your harbinger char differs from the skill tree displayes in the guide. Any reason for that =) ?

Goofy is playing this season another build, not the ST ele - he mentioned it a few pages back. Thats why his skilltree is a different one than in the guide.

Thanks for the clarification man, youre a real help int this thread =).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info