[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your guide. It is really fun to play. I am a new player and so this game is kind of overwhelming. Thats why I have one remark: would you be so kind and add some sort of skill tree progression. I know that poeplanner is down and you wrote figure things out yourself, but I feel you can really hurt yourself in the levelling process by taking the wrong routes. Like a shitty paint with some colored arrows. would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know poeplanner works again. At least for me. There you got different skill tree progression area's.

thanks. nvm then =) it didn´t work when I last checked...

and i did everything wrong with my skilltree lol.
Last edited by Deadnau5 on Aug 17, 2017, 2:32:28 AM
What should i go for upgrade next guys ?

How do the mana issues get solved? I'm about level 50 and I don't see any nodes for mana leech, etc
"
velislav87 wrote:
What should i go for upgrade next guys ?

You should give your flasks some quality (your boots aswell) :-)

The build is pretty fine so far, you could try to find some upgrades regarding your equipment. Apart from, if you have enough currency left, try to vaal your gem's. There is a slight chance to get a gem lvl 21. And you need to run some uberlabs for the 40 % increased ST damage on your Rat's Nest.

I guess everyone does it different but I got f.e. also some chaos resistence because -60 % is just payne in the ***....
Last edited by CutMySoul on Aug 17, 2017, 3:50:42 AM
Hey gyus, do you have any ideas why I luck damage, in HO it is around ~7.5k https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Reedgf/characters
Last edited by Reedgf on Aug 17, 2017, 3:51:36 AM
Another nooby question, any reason for not running CWDT? Maybe caus ephasing or something?
IGN: Proteino
"
zell580 wrote:

How mandatory is all three ele damage rolls? This has high rolls on what it has.

Covered in the guide.

"
spetakju wrote:
Dunno if anyone asked before, but saw that you have a Ngamahu char. Do you have a build for that or doest it works fine? Wanted to test, but don't know how good it would be without xoph's blood (too expensive right now)

Definitely not the place to ask but ill answer anyway. The only build/guide I have available is this one for ele ST raider. However I am enjoying ngamahu and its the first time I ever used cyclone. Aoe seems great, damage seems overkill for most part and cyclone never stops so no more getting caught on obstacles like I heard used to happen a lot. As for xoph's blood im no expert but you can definitely grab avatar of fire on tree instead and should work fine until you can get.

"
aykay317 wrote:

What do you mean by not using gems and such? Im still using increased critical as my 6th gem and im getting around 64% main hand critical chance. Did the gem links change to something other than what the guide says?

Yes, read the changelog that's why its there.

"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your guide. It is really fun to play. I am a new player and so this game is kind of overwhelming. Thats why I have one remark: would you be so kind and add some sort of skill tree progression. I know that poeplanner is down and you wrote figure things out yourself, but I feel you can really hurt yourself in the levelling process by taking the wrong routes. Like a shitty paint with some colored arrows. would be greatly appreciated.

Everytime I check the poeplanner leveling guides they are working for me, then I hear others say they are not. I have no idea what is going on with the site but it seems they work on and off for last 2 weeks now. As for your thoughts of hurting yourself during leveling that's not how it works. Honestly if you get life/defensive nodes over frenzys or damage over life nodes or w/e, you may have a bit more or less life and more or less damage while leveling but it is not the end of the world. If you are unsure, play it safe and grab up all the life stuff first.

"
terferi wrote:
How do the mana issues get solved? I'm about level 50 and I don't see any nodes for mana leech, etc

Covered in the guide

"
Reedgf wrote:
Hey gyus, do you have any ideas why I luck damage, in HO it is around ~7.5k https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Reedgf/characters

Covered in the guide

"
zaraki83 wrote:
Another nooby question, any reason for not running CWDT? Maybe caus ephasing or something?

CWDT setup without any form of endurance charges is pretty fail in my book. Some people enjoy it, I am not one of them. Not going to give up other gems to run a cwdt setup without endurance charges.
Ty for the response man, another stupid question, Point Blank is used ALL TIME, right? a friend of mine told me it's only swapped for bosses and u turn it off while mapping.

I think you have it ON all time, right?
IGN: Proteino
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Ty for the response man, another stupid question, Point Blank is used ALL TIME, right? a friend of mine told me it's only swapped for bosses and u turn it off while mapping.

I think you have it ON all time, right?

Everyone has another way of playing this game and how to use things. I guess the most of us use Point Blank in the passiv skilltree. We swap GMP/LMP for SPS during bossfights. If your friend goes with PB as gem in addition, there should be any damage-support-gem missing but well yea, thats up to you.
Thanks for replying.

One last question, if I am not mistaken, your skill tree in your harbinger char differs from the skill tree displayes in the guide. Any reason for that =) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info