[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Nooby question:

What's actually your leech source? I only see physical leech thingies and most of the dmg is elemental, am i missing anything? Only from vinktars?
IGN: Proteino
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Nooby question:

What's actually your leech source? I only see physical leech thingies and most of the dmg is elemental, am i missing anything? Only from vinktars?

Basicly from Soul Raker (passiv skilltree) and your claw aswell.
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Nooby question:

Soul raker is physical leeck. I guess you can't facetank anything, right? just curious
"
zaraki83 wrote:
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Nooby question:

Soul raker is physical leeck. I guess you can't facetank anything, right? just curious

Where do you got the information from, that Soul Raker is based on physical damage leech? And yes, I can facetank...
I am fairly new to the game and was unsure in which cases i should use the orb of storms? is it only to keep power charges going? or mainly to secure power charges all the time? so you have to cast it fast before you dps any pack?
"
CutMySoul wrote:

Where do you got the information from, that Soul Raker is based on physical damage leech? And yes, I can facetank...

From my own imagination, i missrode it. Tyvm for the fast response pal (:
Hey, is this build shaper/uber atziri viable? Thinking about re-rolling frostblades into it.
Uhmmm do you recommend me to help Alira even with the Claw swap from daggers at 3.0 since the critical chance is significatively less than the dagger version?

Wouldn't it be better the skill points or even Krait?
Last edited by zaraki83 on Aug 16, 2017, 8:11:50 AM
"
Reedgf wrote:
Hey, is this build shaper/uber atziri viable? Thinking about re-rolling frostblades into it.

In my opinion it is, but everyone has to figure it out for himself.

"
zaraki83 wrote:
Uhmmm do you recommend me to help Alira even with the Claw swap from daggers at 3.0 since the critical chance is significatively less than the dagger version?

Wouldn't it be better the skill points or even Krait?

The recommendation is mentioned in the changelog of this guide. Guess thats the way the most People handled it. If you're about to try something else, feel free to do it, everyone is on his own.
Last edited by CutMySoul on Aug 16, 2017, 8:19:38 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,yesterday i crafted myself a decent Opal Ring

Not my final one, because no Wed, but should be fine for now.

I thought to go for an Opal Ring and a Diamond Ring, or would you recommend two diamond rings?

Either would be fine. Diamond rings would up the crit some, but now without using gem and such 60% crit is not going to do much overall. Honestly I think opal would be much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info