[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

any advice for my gear? atm 100c budget.
Hi guys wanna ask for something is diamond flask better then Dying sun in this build?
Last edited by mapa on Aug 15, 2017, 6:07:53 PM
Elemental weakness should be used on both orb of storms and herald of ice?
Or is there something else to support HoI with?
I'm 95% sure that it does, but just wanted to check. Does the jewel affic "Increased attack speed while holding a shield" work for us as well?

Level 92. 5670 HP running a bisco's with the setup above. Close to 6k HP with a regular neck.

Still only using a 5-link - but sitting on 31.3k DPS in h/o with Wrath + HoI + Golem using GMP + Added lightning + Added cold. Using Lightning Pene I lose around 3-4k tooltip DPS, but honestly it feels like it clears better?

Still need a 6link, Head enchant, some gem levels, and minor tweaks. Build destroys maps, and map bosses are no issue really. I find shaper/guardians to be alot harder with this build compared to some, but this is probably my favorite mapping build so far.

Unsure on the lightning pene vs cold damage, maybe just me.

I was bored today and got all of my resists to be equal for Wise Oak too.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Aug 15, 2017, 9:03:20 PM
Would there be a possibility of this build being run as a shadow?
If so, what're the main differences? I assume its mostly the movement/attack speed.
I was hoping if somebody could tell me if this is a good or decent weapon for this build.

I think it's as follows:
Tier 1 Lightning
Tier 2 Cold
Tier 2 Attack Speed

Normally I would think it is good, but elemental weapons confuse me.
If it is good, is it good enough to try and craft further?
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

Level 92. 5670 HP running a bisco's with the setup above. Close to 6k HP with a regular neck.

Still only using a 5-link - but sitting on 31.3k DPS in h/o with Wrath + HoI + Golem using GMP + Added lightning + Added cold. Using Lightning Pene I lose around 3-4k tooltip DPS, but honestly it feels like it clears better?

Still need a 6link, Head enchant, some gem levels, and minor tweaks. Build destroys maps, and map bosses are no issue really. I find shaper/guardians to be alot harder with this build compared to some, but this is probably my favorite mapping build so far.

Unsure on the lightning pene vs cold damage, maybe just me.

I was bored today and got all of my resists to be equal for Wise Oak too.

You can use Icebite instead of added cold, it gives more flat cold overall with 7 seven frenzy charge
Hey,yesterday i crafted myself a decent Opal Ring

Not my final one, because no Wed, but should be fine for now.

I thought to go for an Opal Ring and a Diamond Ring, or would you recommend two diamond rings?
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,yesterday i crafted myself a decent Opal Ring

Not my final one, because no Wed, but should be fine for now.

I thought to go for an Opal Ring and a Diamond Ring, or would you recommend two diamond rings?

Personally I dont mind what kind of ring it is, aslong as the core stats fits :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info