[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Cryonist wrote:
I've been using ST+SlowProj/GMP+WED+AddLightning+Icebite+AddedCold since this provides me the most mapping DPS with status ailments (so no ele focus). I have found that as my crit increases the criticalDamage gem is becoming better then AddedCold. This also happens if the diamond flask is active.

So using my character as a reference Icebite+AddCold will be best until eventually you might get enough crit that criticaldamage outscales AddCold.

But your setup is for mapping, what about single target (bosses)?
as i see in the videos you have your 7 frenzy charges and 3 additional charges when hitting monsters.. i cant see it anywhere in the guide. Where do you get these 3 additional charges??
"
Cryonist wrote:
I've been using ST+SlowProj/GMP+WED+AddLightning+Icebite+AddedCold since this provides me the most mapping DPS with status ailments (so no ele focus). I have found that as my crit increases the criticalDamage gem is becoming better then AddedCold. This also happens if the diamond flask is active.

So using my character as a reference Icebite+AddCold will be best until eventually you might get enough crit that criticaldamage outscales AddCold.

Just switched from ST+SlowProj/GMP+WED+AddLightning+LightningPen+Addcold to your setup, looks like it boosts the dps quite a bit. Gonna test some more out since I have my 6 linked belly already.
Hey, anybody testet Starkonjas?
I lose 1,3k dps, but get +300 life, could be Wörth, but Not Sure because of the critical strike Chance
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
I lose 1,3k dps, but get +300 life, could be Wörth, but Not Sure because of the critical strike Chance

I use Starkonja's, I lose almost 2k while buffed and under frenzy+diamond flask it gets closer to 5k dps loss, but I need the extra hp otherwise I get 1shot by some bosses/mods (4.2k hp on Tabula). Can't dps if you're dead.
Cool build but i have a question
Would it be better to just run full phys and then convert most of it with the phys to lightning skill gem and the phys to cold nodes? Wouldn't this yield better dps than just looking for a bunch of ele on your weapon
could a cold version of this build work? from my PoB it seems that cold would do more dmg by grabbing the Winter Spirit and Flash Freeze nodes and switching to ST - EDwA - Inc Crit - Added Cold - Cold Pen - GMP/Slow Proj.. thinking this would help with survivability as well because of the freeze/chill effects? But I'm concerned about the leech since we mostly rely on Vinktars. I've been trying to do this build but atm I don't have nearly enough life because I can't afford a belly even though the rest of my gear is pretty decent with high life rolls. Thoughts?
Is this build viable in the 3.0 self find leagues? If so what are the rare gear goals?
"
aykay317 wrote:
"cursing + power charges is great for bosses and wouldn't switch it at all"

U lost me there.. There is no curse set up for bosses in the gem descriptions. Which gem links could you possibly be talking about? As you said. Hoi or Hol will not curse bosses since it only curses when the damage procs.

Also, with HOI + wrath up, I have about 142 mana left over, which equals to about 3 attacks of ST. I find myself running out of mana very fast because my attack speed is pretty high. Sometimes i get off 3 attacks before it even hits the pack of mobs or boss. Is there a better way to have both hoi and wrath up without running out of mana before my attacks hit?

The new orb of storms setup. Orb > Pcoc > Curse on Hit > Ele Weakness

"
TheGrammaton wrote:

Nice to see the build still dominating :)

"
Very nice build, will it be adapted to Path of Building? thx

Absolutely. Will have guide fully up to date, with full path of building link and new gem setups tested and everything.

"
Cryonist wrote:

Yes, ele focuse is great, but don't think it will be best for 99% of instances. For that 1% that status ailments don't matter (I.E. Shaper fight or something) ele focus will be best because you will never inflict enough damage to shock or anything on boss anyway. To swap out a gem for this though to get a few thousand more damage would be highly inefficient I think.

I will fully test in path of building and stuff later on in league (hopefully in 2-3 weeks from now but no promises) but I believe icebite + added cold will be best. Inc crit DAMAGE (not strikes) isn't a bad gem, but with less and less crit chance I think it will never end up being in the line up (could be wrong).

"
Thvrsis wrote:
"
Cryonist wrote:

But your setup is for mapping, what about single target (bosses)?

Bosses should be the same exact setup except slower projectiles instead of GMP. It will not be worth swapping out something like added lightning for ele focus just to add a few thousand more damage, and ONLY on bosses with high enough hp that ailments doesn't work on them (Like guardians + shaper)

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

Starkonjas is a trade off that I don't find worth it at all. You gain a bit of health which is nice, but lose a LOT of crit. Also I really hate that 50% reduced dmg roll. Yes 98% of the time you are fine and full life while leeching and stuff, but during fights with like guardians/uber atziri/ shaper and other parts, your life slingshots a lot and you leech it back. The thought of doing 50% reduced damage because my life falls under a certain percentage I do not like at all. I will personally stick with rat's nest all the way. However if this doesn't bother you and you want less dps, less crit, and more life, feel free to use the helm. Would also like to note, that you lose a little bit of attack speed as well.

"
gangwars90 wrote:
as i see in the videos you have your 7 frenzy charges and 3 additional charges when hitting monsters.. i cant see it anywhere in the guide. Where do you get these 3 additional charges??

You used to get 3 power charges while using assassin's mark in your curse on hit + herald of ice setup. Now power charges were nerfed (and more than likely will be nerfed further according to GGG and given flat added spell dmg). Crit + crit multi was also nerfed a lot on passive tree/items. Therefore I think power charges will no longer be the best bet on this curse on hit setup and people will be running elemental weakness instead of assassin's mark.

"
Cryten0 wrote:
Is this build viable in the 3.0 self find leagues? If so what are the rare gear goals?

While you do not need fully end game min/maxed gear I would not do this build on SSF. To many issues to many key pieces of gear.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

Starkonja is a good cheap alternative when you don't have the money for a rat's nest, or you're running a tabula and need the life more than the dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info