[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

So I just used up my luck for Harbinger league. Yolo exalted T2 Cold DMG onto my claw. Now have a 415 (433 max) ELE DPS, 2 APS, and can craft Crit, or yolo ex some more.

My new baby:

(the stun craft was temp when I yolo exalted. Waiting to get my vegan to 7 so I can take it back off, and apply crit.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Aug 14, 2017, 5:28:18 AM
hello. Nice build! how do u think your build work on HC?
One question.

How do you guys sustain mana when u have herald/wrath up? I find that im running out of mana after 2 attacks. For bosses and such, this usually results in a problem, trash not so much. I find it clunky to spam mana pots for big rares and unique bosses.
"
aykay317 wrote:
One question.

How do you guys sustain mana when u have herald/wrath up? I find that im running out of mana after 2 attacks. For bosses and such, this usually results in a problem, trash not so much. I find it clunky to spam mana pots for big rares and unique bosses.

Do you mind sharing your profile? I have no problem with it. What level are you actually?
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:
One question.

Do you mind sharing your profile? I have no problem with it. What level are you actually?

Hey, sorry about that, profile is shared
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:
One question.

Hey, sorry about that, profile is shared

No problem :) for now the most things seems alright to me. You went a very own way of the skilltree, it is obvious that you have no single jewel slot right now. How much mana you have while having wrath and HoI active? Then it also depends on your overall intelligence and mana regeneration rate. The jewel slots should be used with hp+as but in case of need you could get some -mana reservation mods on it.

I have roughly 240~ mana left when everything is active and I've no troubles with mana.
Hi, i'm currently using this build in the new league but i have a simple question: do you think that a good life roll Triumphant Lamellar would be better than a good roll Belly of the beast? Or what base chest should i use?

"
demhanavi wrote:
Hi, i'm currently using this build in the new league but i have a simple question: do you think that a good life roll Triumphant Lamellar would be better than a good roll Belly of the beast? Or what base chest should i use?

Definately no! Because Belly gives you up to 40 (%) to maximum life. If you go for all the other items + to maximum life, you're driving the right way.
"
aykay317 wrote:
One question.

Purely mana regen/leach nodes on passive tree - can't recall but there's 2 or 3 in the op's build reference
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info