[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

hallo all. I make t9-t11 maps.. its ok.. on bosses i still feel my damage is too low. can the pro players here advice me what i have to improve to farm t12 and higher maps without problems? my gear should be pretty good. what do i have to improve?
Last edited by gangwars90 on Aug 14, 2017, 10:15:06 AM
I was wondering what you guys think about running Elemental Focus.

On "paper" I got most dps out of Spectral Throw - Added Lightning - Added Cold - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus - Slower Projectiles combo.

Also is Point Blank really worth the trouble? If you have to be at all further away from boss you are just loosing dps..?
"
aykay317 wrote:
I havent asked a single question up till now because the guide is extremely thorough. Dont pay mind to these illiterate monkeys saying youre rude because they are too to fukin read.

Although id like to ask my first question. Is using herald of ice or thunder best for curse application? Ive found hoi not to be too consistent and find myself wanting abetter way to apply curses.

Thanks for the great guide

Herald of ice worked fine for me in the past. However I did have more crit then. Herald of ice will only apply the curse when it shatters an enemy.

However cursing trash mobs literally doesn't matter. Almost any build at all complete clears trash without an issue. Technically you could change those 3 links to w/e you want and maybe put in a cwdt setup instead. Cursing + power charges is great for bosses and wouldn't switch it at all.

Problem with herald of thunder is it only applies the curse when the lightning beams come down. Since you kill everything in one hit and your a ranged character while general clearing, it doesn't work very much.

I might switch this up when I do this build next.

"
CutMySoul wrote:
Another alternative for the shield would be the following:

There are for sure other shield to be used, depends what are you looking for.

Remember - this is a really expensive path till you get a claw with useful stats - so you should consider this in the end of your build line up.[/spoiler]

This is very untrue. Even if you got the mod on a proper good base claw and ignored all the crafting you would have to put into it, and the chances of you "ripping" and having to scour which then loses you the hit's cant be evaded mod... It will still take up a prefix spot on your claw. Triple ele dmg is the best you can get on a claw and would severely hinder your total edps you could get on claw.

Sorry to say but claw + lycosidae IS the best and only option.

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, i read the last 15-20 pages and saw a lot of people Posting their claws, i am actually looking for a New one, but Not Sure which stats to Look for in priority:

Lightning dmg > Cold dmg > Ats > crit > Fire dmg?

Thx :)

covered in the guide, read it

"
DuFFzbar wrote:
So I just used up my luck for Harbinger league. Yolo exalted T2 Cold DMG onto my claw. Now have a 415 (433 max) ELE DPS, 2 APS, and can craft Crit, or yolo ex some more.

My new baby:

(the stun craft was temp when I yolo exalted. Waiting to get my vegan to 7 so I can take it back off, and apply crit.

Very nice claw, I would definitely just remove the craft and put on crit chance.

"
demhanavi wrote:
Hi, i'm currently using this build in the new league but i have a simple question: do you think that a good life roll Triumphant Lamellar would be better than a good roll Belly of the beast? Or what base chest should i use?

No I do not. I tested this quick in beta. The highest life you can get now on a rare chest is around 140. That is with a t1 life roll and t1 hybrid roll. Taking off my belly of the beast in beta lost me 400-500 hp. That is way too much hp to lose. This also seems the same across the board with all builds which is why cheapest kaoms is almost 400c this league and shittiest rolled belly is 100c. They are just the BiS chests. Rares definitely got I mproved a little bit, but no one will still use them.

"
gangwars90 wrote:
hallo all. I make t9-t11 maps.. its ok.. on bosses i still feel my damage is too low. can the pro players here advice me what i have to improve to farm t12 and higher maps without problems? my gear should be pretty good. what do i have to improve?

Step one, go play new league not std :)

The main thing is your character level and gem level. They are both extremely low for high tier mapping. Level 81 char and most of your gems including your main ST gem are level 15. Get levels on ur gems, upgrade ur gear, make sure to swap out slower projectiles for bosses and things will work out fine. All of this is covered in the guide.

"
VinkuJaKissa wrote:
I was wondering what you guys think about running Elemental Focus.

On "paper" I got most dps out of Spectral Throw - Added Lightning - Added Cold - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus - Slower Projectiles combo.

Also is Point Blank really worth the trouble? If you have to be at all further away from boss you are just loosing dps..?

Ele focus has been discussed multiple times in the last 10-12 pages. As for point blank of course it is. Why would you be anywhere else than smack in front of the boss when attacking. Once you pop in slower projectiles it only goes out an inch in frot of your face anyway, so you have to be right in front of him.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Herald of ice worked fine for me in the past. However I did have more crit then. Herald of ice will only apply the curse when it shatters an enemy.

However cursing trash mobs literally doesn't matter. Almost any build at all complete clears trash without an issue. Technically you could change those 3 links to w/e you want and maybe put in a cwdt setup instead. Cursing + power charges is great for bosses and wouldn't switch it at all.

Problem with herald of thunder is it only applies the curse when the lightning beams come down. Since you kill everything in one hit and your a ranged character while general clearing, it doesn't work very much.

I might switch this up when I do this build next.

"cursing + power charges is great for bosses and wouldn't switch it at all"

U lost me there.. There is no curse set up for bosses in the gem descriptions. Which gem links could you possibly be talking about? As you said. Hoi or Hol will not curse bosses since it only curses when the damage procs.

Also, with HOI + wrath up, I have about 142 mana left over, which equals to about 3 attacks of ST. I find myself running out of mana very fast because my attack speed is pretty high. Sometimes i get off 3 attacks before it even hits the pack of mobs or boss. Is there a better way to have both hoi and wrath up without running out of mana before my attacks hit?
Sorry i haven't really read the last 135 Pages.

Atm im struggling with the 3L Setup since i changed one 4l to Orb,Pcoc,Ele Weakness and Curse on Hit.
So my 3L was before Assasins Mark, Herald of Ice and Curse on Hit. But now i don't need Assasins Mark and Curse on Hit in the 3L right? So what should i put in there instead of those 2 Since i can't apply 2 Curses to enemys can i?
Very nice build, will it be adapted to Path of Building? thx
Has it been tested and determined that ST-WED-GMP/SP-Lightning pen-elefocus-increased crit is better than ST-WED-GMP/SP-Lightning pen-added lightning- increased crit

Basically my question is elefocu> added lightning?

I've been testing single target dps on Path of Building using auras+frenzy charges on, against standard boss setup and lv20 gems.

ST+Slow proj+WED+Added Lightning+Ele Focus+Lightning Pen = 94.9k dps
ST+SLow proj+WED+Added Lightning+Ele Focus+Ice Bite = 102.5k dps

My doubt is, does PoB consider the elemental penetration from Lightning Pen? Is the second setup the best one vs single target (status immune bosses)?

I've been using ST+SlowProj/GMP+WED+AddLightning+Icebite+AddedCold since this provides me the most mapping DPS with status ailments (so no ele focus). I have found that as my crit increases the criticalDamage gem is becoming better then AddedCold. This also happens if the diamond flask is active.

So using my character as a reference Icebite+AddCold will be best until eventually you might get enough crit that criticaldamage outscales AddCold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info