[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
I have a question, where does all of the life leech and mana leech come from? I see a few nodes for life leech but I feel that must be more I am missing, and I dont see any nodes or anything for mana leech.

Read the points you actually pick on your passive tree, I am getting really sick of this question being asked tbh. Pull up the tree, type in mana leech, look at the node that is allocated on the skill tree that has mana leech in it. VIOLA!

I did and I dont see any nodes taken for mana leech. I am using the tree under "tree issues". Is it the essence sap or spirt void nodes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIBAQEJAdEDHgUtBbUHHgzyDkgRLxGBEZYUdRX9Fr8XJhmKH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaW69d8l9wYeJh62JaYqxjp2VNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct313gZelN6hHrvfXV_K4NthMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_lS6XBpsmm7WdqqEiokCkwqXLr-uxfLIZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzwzrD5sSizZjPetCt02_TftQj2NXawdvn3UbdSN-Y45_nVOjW6mLrY-0_8NXxivT4_W7-uv_e

Neither essence sap or spirit void is taken in the build, so obviously it is not those, so type "leech" in the search box and actually look at the nodes that turn yellow. Its amazing how easy it really is.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Neither essence sap or spirit void is taken in the build, so obviously it is not those, so type "leech" in the search box and actually look at the nodes that turn yellow. Its amazing how easy it really is.

so its just soul raker? Also no need to be so rude, if you are tired of answering this question just put the name of the node in the faq.
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

so its just soul raker? Also no need to be so rude, if you are tired of answering this question just put the name of the node in the faq.

I am tired of people not reading and asking the question a million times, and pming me in game a million times, and sending me messages in my inbox when I wake up and have 27 new messages and 14 new friend requests.

If you guys have questions and need help fine that's cool. When you can take 5 seconds to read something yourself, or ask a question that's in the first few lines of the guide, then yes I have problems and I will be rude.
I havent asked a single question up till now because the guide is extremely thorough. Dont pay mind to these illiterate monkeys saying youre rude because they are too to fukin read.

Although id like to ask my first question. Is using herald of ice or thunder best for curse application? Ive found hoi not to be too consistent and find myself wanting abetter way to apply curses.

Thanks for the great guide
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Good?

6% crit is pretty awful
"
alexvsevil wrote:
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Good?

6% crit is pretty awful

How much crit is good? I can only find up to 8 so I figure that's it?

Also I'm having trouble finding a better claw. This is what I'm using:

And even comparing it to a 300c claw, PoB states I will lose DPS. I'm thinking it's the attack speed? Should I not care and just look at Ele DPS?

"
aykay317 wrote:
I havent asked a single question up till now because the guide is extremely thorough. Dont pay mind to these illiterate monkeys saying youre rude because they are too to fukin read.

Although id like to ask my first question. Is using herald of ice or thunder best for curse application? Ive found hoi not to be too consistent and find myself wanting abetter way to apply curses.

Thanks for the great guide

Herald of thunder will be better until you get enough crit. Once you get your crit chance up herald of ice will start feeling better since you can start actually freezing enemies.
So guys, what do you think about new best 6l setup for mapping?

ST - GMP - ELE WEP - ADDED LIGHT - ADDED COLD - ICE BITE?

personally, I am testing that setup, right now at 80 lvl, it's seems good, but have no idea, is it the best or not in new meta..
Last edited by Tysovwik on Aug 14, 2017, 2:11:14 AM
Okay guys, I've made a few tests this weekend but basicly I was just leveling so dont blame me. As I've seen a few guys made already tests how far cold + ice bite would work out in the ST gem-link-up. My experience were the same, it is indeed possible but since all my gems "lightning based" are on Level 20, that aint a proper statistic and I can't tell you what is more efficent right now. Later in the season once I've all the basics and the build is almost done I will do further things to test.

If you're missing damage, life, or what ever it is, feel free to check my profile/character and see what modes I am using on which part on my items. When I am online you can surely contact me ingame or here via pm.

With my current setup I'm running T12/13 maps without any problems, actually it is possible to blast through the maps. Still there are quite some points to improve, so I'm excited to play the build once he's full equiped.

[spoiler="One additional thing"]

There is also one thing what could improve the build A LOT! Try to get Vagan the Weaponmaster in your hideout. Sometimes he's selling weapon's with the effect "Hit's can't be evaded" actually that feature we have on the Lycoeside right now. If you're able to get a proper claw out of it you can switch the shield for something else, since we're using Lycoeside for this stat + hp. Another alternative for the shield would be the following:

There are for sure other shield to be used, depends what are you looking for.

Remember - this is a really expensive path till you get a claw with useful stats - so you should consider this in the end of your build line up.[/spoiler]
Last edited by CutMySoul on Aug 14, 2017, 2:42:50 AM
Hey, i read the last 15-20 pages and saw a lot of people Posting their claws, i am actually looking for a New one, but Not Sure which stats to Look for in priority:

Lightning dmg > Cold dmg > Ats > crit > Fire dmg?

Thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info