[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

If you're worried about stun, you can get 65% stun dodge from uber lab (boots enchantment). And stun immunity from Pantheon probably helps a bit.
"
tgeemon wrote:
i see thankyou
What about the Gear breakdown & Stat Prioritization? all updated?

Nothing has changed besides it is now a claw base instead of a dagger base.

"
Linkin182 wrote:
im confused about Increased Damage with Ailments in the claw nodes. every node that we should get in the build have both PHYSICAL damage increase and damage with ailments. nothing that seems very useful or would increase dmg by a significant ammount. im just leveling (72 atm) and ignoring all those nodes. Can someone give me a hint? is increased damage with ailments useful in any way with this build ?

Increased damage with ailments is something new they added to certain nodes in 3.0. I mean its nice as it will buff your shock/chill/ignite etc and every bit helps, but this is just something that was ADDED to the nodes. You would have to be more specific on which nodes specifically your talking about but the reason that these nodes are picked is not for the phys dmg obviously and not for the status ailment buff.

"
FTNQ wrote:
Hey guys, what about stun immune ?
I played st builds on breach and legacy and i always grab stun immune point or chayula amulet.
so how it's feels here to play without stun immunity ? mb panteon system helps here ?
sry for my eng.

Stun was never really a problem because most things don't touch you. I can't ever really remember being stunlocked on this character. Also you do get some stun avoidance from heart of the oak and such. That coupled with new pantheon power should be more than enough to avoid any stun lock that you receive.
I have 5.3k health and the brine king pantheon. honestly, i haven't noticed being stunned at ALL, level 88 now and my only deaths so far have been to lag spikes (though corrupted blood is definitely a panic inducing moment and very easily might end up killing me soon)

also to whoever is saying you need belly/kaoms to get 5.5k life or whatever, i actually hit 6k life without either. this was with rat's nest, 100+ life chest etc. took a lot more life% nodes, but yeah it is possible for anyone who wants to focus on life. personally i found that i was at more risk with lower damage (thus, lower instant leech) than i was for getting one shot at least at this point so i reinvested in damage nodes. but yeah, it's possible, even if it's far more optimal to get life from one of those chests so you can take more damage nodes.
I have a question, where does all of the life leech and mana leech come from? I see a few nodes for life leech but I feel that must be more I am missing, and I dont see any nodes or anything for mana leech.
How can you have 40% spell dodge in your defence breakdown if you don't have "phase acrobatics" on?
Thanks for the reply.
i don't know why i come back to read these posts, they give me a headache. same questions over and over and over
sorry if this has been said/asked a ton (browsed through but couldn't see it) I'm really struggling to meet intellect requirements for the gems, and looking at the gear (from legacy league) and skill tree i don't see how you've hit it D: Very new sorry, but any extra advice for getting the int requirements? or just rings+amulet int rolls. loving the build so far aside from that :)
Good?
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
I have a question, where does all of the life leech and mana leech come from? I see a few nodes for life leech but I feel that must be more I am missing, and I dont see any nodes or anything for mana leech.

Read the points you actually pick on your passive tree, I am getting really sick of this question being asked tbh. Pull up the tree, type in mana leech, look at the node that is allocated on the skill tree that has mana leech in it. VIOLA!

"
Podenco9 wrote:
How can you have 40% spell dodge in your defence breakdown if you don't have "phase acrobatics" on?
Thanks for the reply.

This is an overlook on my part. It used to be with phase acrobatics taken. So now you would only have 10% not 40%, and dodge would be down 10% (from the 3 small nodes leading to phase acrobatics) as well.

However again, spell dodge only works for actual spells not degen effects (like shapers beam) and such. So unless you are doing uber atziri, very little spells are being cast

"
Covan wrote:
i don't know why i come back to read these posts, they give me a headache. same questions over and over and over

Tell me about it :/

"
KittyPerry wrote:
sorry if this has been said/asked a ton (browsed through but couldn't see it) I'm really struggling to meet intellect requirements for the gems, and looking at the gear (from legacy league) and skill tree i don't see how you've hit it D: Very new sorry, but any extra advice for getting the int requirements? or just rings+amulet int rolls. loving the build so far aside from that :)

Covered in the guide, read it.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:

Read the points you actually pick on your passive tree, I am getting really sick of this question being asked tbh. Pull up the tree, type in mana leech, look at the node that is allocated on the skill tree that has mana leech in it. VIOLA!

I did and I dont see any nodes taken for mana leech. I am using the tree under "tree issues". Is it the essence sap or spirt void nodes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIBAQEJAdEDHgUtBbUHHgzyDkgRLxGBEZYUdRX9Fr8XJhmKH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaW69d8l9wYeJh62JaYqxjp2VNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct313gZelN6hHrvfXV_K4NthMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_lS6XBpsmm7WdqqEiokCkwqXLr-uxfLIZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzwzrD5sSizZjPetCt02_TftQj2NXawdvn3UbdSN-Y45_nVOjW6mLrY-0_8NXxivT4_W7-uv_e
Last edited by ssbmgrimm on Aug 13, 2017, 8:37:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info