[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Caustik45 wrote:
Is belly BiS for this build? I'm am currently looking for a very strong end game build that can do most content and this is one of the builds on my list.

Ofc its BiS which is why its listed in the guide. Belly/kaoms is going to be ALMOST 100% BiS for any life based char. Kaom's kills our links and is reserved for players who don't need a 6l (like RF chars) or people that have 2 handers (like certain cyclone builds). Belly is going to be BiS for all others, which is why now that ES was gutted and everyone is doing life, even the crappiest belly is like 100c now.

With belly you will be able to get like 5.5k life, without you be well under 5k, probably close to 4.5k life.

Honestly not really a choice when you get to end game mapping and such, you need to have a belly.
PoB states that Elemental Focus will yield a lot more DPS than Increased Critical Strikes. Anyone know if that's really the case or PoB just not accounting for something?
"
tyranius wrote:
PoB states that Elemental Focus will yield a lot more DPS than Increased Critical Strikes. Anyone know if that's really the case or PoB just not accounting for something?

Elemental focus was always a great gem. The problem is it prevents you from doing any status ailment effects. No chilling/freezing/shattering, no igniting, no shocking.

So when you check shaper stats in POB and you realize with 928374298374982432 hp you will never get him to shock/chill etc even with new mechanics. Therefore shock does not play any part on him and therefore ele focus is going to be a better gem then overall maps + random map bosses.

However the damage is not going to like double or anything, its going to be "slightly" better than a gem you have, and it is ONLY going to effect things like guardians/shaper/uber atziri. Now lets be honest, most of the time, most players are going to be in maps doing normal map stuff, so ele focus is not going to be the best gem for 99% of the time. Switching it out for 1% of the time to do slightly more damage really isn't worth it.
"
Jevnigeff wrote:
Starting to get all the endgame gear now and its really good farming build for fast clearing maps even with crappy gear and starts to shine when u get first 2 ascendancies and couple frenzy nodes snapped for passives. I wouldnt do this for lab/guardian/shaper farmer if u dont have skills to actually play good and your gamestyle is to try facetank everything until you die :)

Current stats

Life 5448
Evade 47%
Dodge 36/24 (with vaal grace 70/58) and block 21%

poebuilder shaper dmg with point blank radius "10" and 20/20 gems

(with flasks up+eleweakness) 343132dps and without flasks 196541dps

If i get 4blue and can add powercharge on critical to orb of storms setup its 391126dps and without flasks 226993dps

So adding pcoc to setup gives us 47,994dps vs shaper and thats huge, but so hard to get 4b for dex item :)

Best clearing setup 6L (gems not in order)
Spectral-gmp-added lightning-ice bite-elemental damage-crit multi or crit chance
crit chance feels better but lower overall dmg

single target
spectral-slower proj-crit multi-ele focus-ice bite-elemental dmg

Gear

Spoiler

Went for Starkojas head+rare chest and +1 frenzy atziris step because absurd price for belly+rats nest with 40% spectral enchant. And for me wise oak is lower dps than atziri flask or silver flask if i cant get cold/light res for same spot.

Edit: Belly adds me ~200 more life vs this chest

hey can you also link the flasks you use?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Caustik45 wrote:
Is belly BiS for this build? I'm am currently looking for a very strong end game build that can do most content and this is one of the builds on my list.

Ofc its BiS which is why its listed in the guide. Belly/kaoms is going to be ALMOST 100% BiS for any life based char. Kaom's kills our links and is reserved for players who don't need a 6l (like RF chars) or people that have 2 handers (like certain cyclone builds). Belly is going to be BiS for all others, which is why now that ES was gutted and everyone is doing life, even the crappiest belly is like 100c now.

With belly you will be able to get like 5.5k life, without you be well under 5k, probably close to 4.5k life.

Honestly not really a choice when you get to end game mapping and such, you need to have a belly.

For people who really don't want to spend 100c for a Belly + Rat's Nest, theoretically a Yriel's Fostering (attack/movement speed version) plus Starkonja's Head should be pretty close in terms of DPS and health. You would lose about 100ish HP (depending on how many health nodes you took), the 10-15 all res from belly, and a tiny bit of DPS, plus having to manage the Rhoa pet. However you should be able to get both for less than 50c.
What will i follow? in Tree

Tree Issues?
or
Tree 25,65,85 points?
Last edited by tgeemon on Aug 13, 2017, 2:44:17 PM
"
tgeemon wrote:
What will i follow? in Tree

Tree Issues?
or
Tree 25,65,85 points?

You can follow the breakdown if poeplanner links are working. Some days they work fine, others you get 502 bad gateway (no idea why).

The Tree issue link is just the FINAL tree made in path of exile. Its the same ending tree as the final tree in poeplanner, so you can use either.
i see thankyou
What about the Gear breakdown & Stat Prioritization? all updated?
im confused about Increased Damage with Ailments in the claw nodes. every node that we should get in the build have both PHYSICAL damage increase and damage with ailments. nothing that seems very useful or would increase dmg by a significant ammount. im just leveling (72 atm) and ignoring all those nodes. Can someone give me a hint? is increased damage with ailments useful in any way with this build ?
Hey guys, what about stun immune ?
I played st builds on breach and legacy and i always grab stun immune point or chayula amulet.
so how it's feels here to play without stun immunity ? mb panteon system helps here ?
sry for my eng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info