[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Sorry i'm kinda confused now on what i should be linking

I'm still using a 5L, so which would be better?

ST - WED - GMP - Add Cold - Icebite
or
ST - WED - GMP - Add Light - Light Pen

Having a blast with the build so far! Just started doing red maps with not much issue.
Not sure what I should be upgrading nxt tho, should i be getting a better eDPS claw, save for vinktars or get better jewels next? Currently going for oaks.
Can this build be done as a Scion? for the Elementalist perk?

50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken
Damage Penetrates 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances
Gain Elemental Conflux for 4 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy
Can summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time

How much dps i would lose if i would go Scion?

Cheers
"
manoletrei wrote:
Can this build be done as a Scion? for the Elementalist perk?

50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken
Damage Penetrates 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances
Gain Elemental Conflux for 4 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy
Can summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time

How much dps i would lose if i would go Scion?

Cheers

You would lose a substantial amount. We go raider (ranger) for the frenzy stuff, which compliments spectral throw so well.
Bah, double post. Edited.
Last edited by Soliex on Aug 13, 2017, 6:26:06 AM
Hi everyone!

Any of you got the old tree for this build? (when this build still uses dagger)

Thanks

Edit: Since im running a dagger class weapon. Should i get all the Life/Mana leech below the duelist tree?
Last edited by clarkyshelo on Aug 13, 2017, 7:47:40 AM
Guys help please, I can not figure out why I do not have 8 frenzy, but 7, and more please see, did I make the assembly correctly?
"
Keenetik10 wrote:
Guys help please, I can not figure out why I do not have 8 frenzy, but 7, and more please see, did I make the assembly correctly?

8th frenzy charge is supposed to come from the bandit reward. It no longer exists in the game now, so sadly 7 frenzy is the cap. 1 from raider ascendance, 3 from tree.
So what change is there in gear besides claws?
Is belly BiS for this build? I'm am currently looking for a very strong end game build that can do most content and this is one of the builds on my list.
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow
Starting to get all the endgame gear now and its really good farming build for fast clearing maps even with crappy gear and starts to shine when u get first 2 ascendancies and couple frenzy nodes snapped for passives. I wouldnt do this for lab/guardian/shaper farmer if u dont have skills to actually play good and your gamestyle is to try facetank everything until you die :)

Current stats

Life 5448
Evade 47%
Dodge 36/24 (with vaal grace 70/58) and block 21%

poebuilder shaper dmg with point blank radius "10" and 20/20 gems

(with flasks up+eleweakness) 343132dps and without flasks 196541dps

If i get 4blue and can add powercharge on critical to orb of storms setup its 391126dps and without flasks 226993dps

So adding pcoc to setup gives us 47,994dps vs shaper and thats huge, but so hard to get 4b for dex item :)

Best clearing setup 6L (gems not in order)
Spectral-gmp-added lightning-ice bite-elemental damage-crit multi or crit chance
crit chance feels better but lower overall dmg

single target
spectral-slower proj-crit multi-ele focus-ice bite-elemental dmg

Gear

Spoiler

Went for Starkojas head+rare chest and +1 frenzy atziris step because absurd price for belly+rats nest with 40% spectral enchant. And for me wise oak is lower dps than atziri flask or silver flask if i cant get cold/light res for same spot.

Edit: Belly adds me ~200 more life vs this chest
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Aug 13, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info