[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

How can I burn from this build, who does not touch you, the vanshet is guaranteed, there is no survival, even with the gear that is very hard for me now, after my CI frost blades, it's just horror!
Can anyone help me on whats the "best" way to get a good claw in SSF Harbinger League?

I'm currently Level 61 and my damage is getting really low and I had no drop luck yet.

Is there any way to craft a decent one? Or are there other ways? If so -> how?
What do you all think about choir of the storm as an amulet for this build?
you can buy a decent ~300dps claw for about 1c
I seem to be running out of mana at level 40... will this change later on? (I have the mana leech from soul raker)
How do you guys sustain mana for the insane atk speed? I'm running a surgeon Sanctified Mana flask but sometimes it so hard to keep up my char keep running out of mana . any help pls
I have a quick question would i be better off with a 5 link belly or 6 link rare crap armor?
Hey guys. Anyone one of you kind souls mind looking into my char telling me what i should prioritise next? Need a proper breakdown of my char. Plowing through maps, but would love a pro to tell me what to do <3
"
RicTran wrote:
How do you guys sustain mana for the insane atk speed? I'm running a surgeon Sanctified Mana flask but sometimes it so hard to keep up my char keep running out of mana . any help pls

Buy Elreon jewely to level with (-# mana cost of skills) until you fill out the claw wheel with 0.8% mana leech. That's what I did and haven't used a mana flask all game.

With high leech, some life on gear, and good flasks, this build is actually very tanky.
Started this build yesterday and been having a blast can't wait to finish the acts to try some runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info