[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Xhibbi wrote:
Anyone got the 85pts+ tree?
Poeplanner either down or link is broken.

You can check my profile for the tree I'm using. It's pretty similar to the one posted except i took a few of the +30 int nodes to make up for gear.
should i be leveling this with dual claws? or claw and shield? theres lots of nice unique leveling claws out there now as well as that lvl 8 perandus cres shield.
"
Khaylee wrote:
should i be leveling this with dual claws? or claw and shield? theres lots of nice unique leveling claws out there now as well as that lvl 8 perandus cres shield.
You get next to no benefit using two claws, it's better to just use a shield or a 2h weapon until you make the switch.
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:
"
Khaylee wrote:
You get next to no benefit using two claws, it's better to just use a shield or a 2h weapon until you make the switch.

really? i didnt know that. I thought you get the 15% attack speed bonus from dual wielding? or is that irrelevant for ST?

Guess claw and shield it is then :D
Considering I don't want to pay 100c+ for a belly of the beast, what are my other options here?
"
sivertry wrote:
Hi I found a pair of dreamfeather and bought queen of the forest, will they work for this build? Going full cold conversion and use added cold, ice bite, cold pen, gmp, wed? Or the dps will be too low compare to ele claws?

Anyone able to answer? Obvious change claw notes to sword etc, just wondering if the dps can still be comparable since ele claws are few exs and belly of beast is overpriced
Last edited by sivertry on Aug 12, 2017, 4:58:42 PM
I feel that my sheet damage is super slow, only 3502. I don't know what I've messed up, I feel like I have invested a decent amount into this build. Anyone have any ideas?
"
xSfy wrote:
Considering I don't want to pay 100c+ for a belly of the beast, what are my other options here?

the difference between a 36% belly and the chest im wearing in my profile is about 400 life, im working on 6l it but honestly a 100 life chest will do well until you get a belly, im running t9 maps now, actually dropping some life % for damage since i realized outleeching>higher life pool. i managed to hit 6k life without belly, im at like 5.3k now but gained 10% crit and two frenzies and stuff.
Last edited by alexvsevil on Aug 12, 2017, 5:50:13 PM
I started plugging this build into PoB and I found that if you took a more straight forward route to the Forces of Nature cluster to the right of vaal pact and didn't go thru the entire Forces of Nature cluster you could branch out to Arcing Blows which is only 1 point away from the Claws of the Falcon cluster we get, this gives us a good chunk more lightning dmg and lightning pen. On my PoB this increased my dmg by roughly 10k making my avg dmg 76k on shaper/guardians with ST - Slow Proj - EDwA - Added Light - Light Pen - Ele focus. I dropped inc crit for ele focus because from my PoB inc crit isn't helping a ton vs guardians/shaper. For reg map bosses and general clearing, I'd replace ele focus with inc crit again.
"
xSfy wrote:

You could run a QotF (Queen of the Forest) or get a good rare chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info