[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

First of all, thanks for nice guide. I always liked ST builds so I enjoy your version of it a lot but I have some issues with survivability. Despite trying my best, I feel like my HP are really low with only 4,1k. I got HP on every piece of gear I could and except jewels which I still need to buy I allocated most of HP nodes on tree that I should have but it still feels really squishy.

Another issue is my DMG. I bought pretty decent claws with over 320 eDPS but my dmg is only around 10k on tooltip with golem and auras (without frenzy charges) which is seriously lacking compared what you got. I know my gems are still not max lvl but I don't think it will make such a huge difference like 90k you got there.

I would appreciate any help regarding my gear/gems/passives that would solve my issues. Some map bosses are real pain for me and I'm dying more than I would like to.
Hey guys, i was wondering if one of you knows how ele buzzsaw stacks up to Single Howa + Shield in 3.0 in terms of cost, damage and survivability. Been scouring the internet but couldnt find any meaningfull anwers.
Thanks in advance and happy steamrolling^^
for the belt, why isn't ele damage % a must ???
Last edited by godsmusic on Aug 12, 2017, 10:54:43 AM
Hi I found a pair of dreamfeather and bought queen of the forest, will they work for this build? Going full cold conversion and use added cold, ice bite, cold pen, gmp, wed? Or the dps will be too low compare to ele claws?
dreamfeather have 0edps
"
Haseo666 wrote:
First of all, thanks for nice guide. I always liked ST builds so I enjoy your version of it a lot but I have some issues with survivability. Despite trying my best, I feel like my HP are really low with only 4,1k. I got HP on every piece of gear I could and except jewels which I still need to buy I allocated most of HP nodes on tree that I should have but it still feels really squishy.

Another issue is my DMG. I bought pretty decent claws with over 320 eDPS but my dmg is only around 10k on tooltip with golem and auras (without frenzy charges) which is seriously lacking compared what you got. I know my gems are still not max lvl but I don't think it will make such a huge difference like 90k you got there.

I would appreciate any help regarding my gear/gems/passives that would solve my issues. Some map bosses are real pain for me and I'm dying more than I would like to.

Missing quiet a bit of Weapon ele to attacks on ring/amulet and belt and you have no jewels.

Just an example, his claw over mine would add something like 5-6k to my damage making it go from 15k in town to 22k and when you actually have frenzy charges and flask running, that will jump up to 90k. Before I Q'ed my gems I was getting to 70k single target.
Why does the tree you linked have you taking all the claw nodes but in your gear section you say to only use daggers? Im confused...
Last edited by Khaylee on Aug 12, 2017, 2:20:27 PM
Potentially dumb question... why the Wrath aura linked to the Lightning Golem?
Anyone got the 85pts+ tree?
Poeplanner either down or link is broken.
"
illidan wrote:
dreamfeather have 0edps

Can convert to 100% cold easily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info