[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Your maximal Shaper dps seems to be about 471k right now.
https://pastebin.com/hNfgp2JL
You have to switch increased area for conc effect and maim for bloodlust or ruthless. I also switched enfeeble for ele weakness.
I didn't tick "enemy shocked" because your raw lightning damage is too low at this point.
I see you are using the chance to bleed gem, so you might want to use bloodlust in the last link BUT you have to link chance to bleed to your totem. Whirling blades is not good to proc it.
You could also be using blood rage on one of your weapons and swap them when you want it to stop.

Also, about some main things i noticed on your gear:

Your foil is pretty bad. 315 pdps and no crit chance.
Your jewels are bad. You can find 4 GOOD affix jewels for like 10c sometimes. Just message people that don't set prices on them because they have no idea for how much to sell them.

You need to change your boots enchant.
Rings and amulet have no/low phys dmg.

EDIT: Just a quick demo showing why levels, jewelry and jewels are so important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRpD2kEq46Q Main hand weapon doesn't matter THAT much.

Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 13, 2017, 6:00:22 AM
I am new to this game, this build is my second char and I love it. I kill the guardians with relative ease.
To my question - do I have to corrupt my BF and linked gems? Can I screw them irreparably?
Hey guys

Dropping shaper in under 4 minutes at this point with the build and carried someone through uber Atziri today.

the spike damage we receive from crits is reduced thanks to belt of the deceiver, though having 7.2k life helps in all scenarios. We can get much higher if we drop some dps in favor of more safe mapping.

can post videos of all content.

I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
Hi everyone, im still new to this game although i have high level char.

could anyone look into my level 90 char and tell me why i have low survivability?
im having difficulty to level up cuz i always die etc, although i have decent dps / clearing

most of my deaths are from t15-16 maps, is it my gears not good enough or what

thank you!
"
hkwingz wrote:

could anyone look into my level 90 char and tell me why i have low survivability?
im having difficulty to level up cuz i always die etc, although i have decent dps / clearing

thank you!

Hey Change your...

Boots - Kaoms
Chest - Belly
Belt - Belt of the Deceiver
Gloves - Shaper's Touch
Amulet - something with Phys damage and life
helm - anything with life will be better
Rings - need a Sybil's and change the spare ring too.

They can all be upgraded and will result in much more survivability.

You can get 6.5k life at level 90 using biscos, abyssus, belly and sybil's. Using all rares, you could reach 8k for sure at level 95

Cheers
Hey

I'm going to post a quick video of me killing all 4 guardians and shaper soon. Hopefully tonight after work. All Guardians but Chimera drop in a few seconds.

Chimera can take a couple of minutes due to phases. You could beat all 3 phases of shaper as quickly as you could chimera if you didn't have to navigate back through the mazes.

I'll buy a mortal set soon and show Uber Atziri too. She actually requires less dps then Shaper, just more evasive ability.

Cheers

Update at 2:27am... exporting video file... then uploading file... then linking file =)
Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 15, 2017, 10:27:44 AM
Hello, I'm looking for my next upgrade what would be the best upgrade? Or the cheapest upgrade. I know my weapon isn't the best but it costs so much.
Hey all

Here's the video of my variation of this build taking on all t16 Guardians and Shaper along with the gear at the end.

It's 3:40 long =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJxOL2p5M90&feature=youtu.be

Here's the pastebin for the gear and setup in the video.

https://pastebin.com/jDjKP8jS

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 15, 2017, 11:29:29 AM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
hkwingz wrote:

thank you!

Hey Change your...

Boots - Kaoms
Chest - Belly
Gloves - Shaper's Touch

You can get 6.5k life at level 90 using biscos, abyssus, belly and sybil's. Using all rares, you could reach 8k for sure at level 95

Cheers

thanks for your feedback / advice
but the thing is im using abysuss helmet so deveto helmet is just for leveling / rushing through the maps. so im not sure if i should really switch to belly chest

you mind talk about it in-game so i can ask you more questions specifically?
tyty!
"
hkwingz wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
hkwingz wrote:

thank you!

Hey Change your...

Boots - Kaoms
Chest - Belly
Gloves - Shaper's Touch

Cheers

thanks for your feedback / advice
but the thing is im using abysuss helmet so deveto helmet is just for leveling / rushing through the maps. so im not sure if i should really switch to belly chest

you mind talk about it in-game so i can ask you more questions specifically?
tyty!

I'm happy to talk in-game.

IGN: BrokenLad

Message me whenever if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info